Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 67

Thread: Kravitz: As usual, Colts lose in free agency but will win when it counts

  1. #1
    #SeePGFly KingGeorge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Bloomington
    Age
    23
    Posts
    911

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Kravitz: As usual, Colts lose in free agency but will win when it counts

    http://www.indystar.com/article/2011...ws|text|Sports

    Once again, the Indianapolis Wallflowers are losing the offseason. There's this huge free agent party raging around them -- Adam Schefter has gotten more airtime recently than John Boehner -- and the Wallflowers are kicking back and watching, as per usual.

    That's fine by me. And really, it ought to be fine by most sober-minded Colts fans.

    Every March (in a normal year), the league's other 31 teams go nuts, throwing money -- sometimes stupid money -- at free agents, generating all the big headlines while appeasing their fan base. The Washington Redskins routinely toss cash at undeserving free agents, get their fans all hot and bothered, then go 6-10 every season.

    The Colts?

    They re-sign most of their own guys. Maybe they add a spare part here and there when the bargains become available later in free agency, but for the most part, they are the Indy Wallflowers. While Bill Polian did the free agent thing early in his tenure as Colts president when the team needed to add bodies -- Chad Bratzke, Chad Cota, some other guys named Chad -- he has generally been a spectator during free agent season.

    Big names? Adam Vinatieri, who worked out great. Corey Simon, who didn't. There have been some midlevel guys, notably Montae Reagor and Brandon Stokley, but by and large, the Colts don't play that game.

    And it has worked. Or did I miss something?

    They won 12 or more games a record seven consecutive years, and maybe most remarkably, won 10 games last year with half their starters in civilian clothes.

    Yeah, it's boring, and it doesn't make for sexy headlines, but you can't argue with the philosophy. Chris Polian, who is in charge now, would be a clod to try to reinvent the wheel here. And it's not like he has much room to play around: The Colts are up against the salary cap, whether fans like the choices they've made or not. And with Peyton Manning's contract number still up in the air, there's not a lot of certainty. Whatever the quarterback gets -- $20 million, $25 million or the gross national product of Mongolia -- there won't be much wiggle room for a franchise that's already paying several other stars big dollars.

    On paper, yes, a lot of the Colts' biggest opponents have gotten better. The Patriots made a low-risk, high-reward acquisition in defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth. The Texans added Johnathan Joseph to their putrid secondary.

    I also think the Colts have gotten better.

    They will have Dallas Clark. And Anthony Gonzalez. And Melvin Bullitt. And Austin Collie. And Jerraud Powers. And Kelvin Hayden. All those players missed significant time, and this group still won 10 games.

    Would I feel better if Joseph Addai came back? Absolutely.

    Would I like to see the return of Ryan Diem, likely at a diminished contract number? Absolutely.

    Would I be thrilled if they turned to bargain free agency later and added a kick returner and got some depth at defensive tackle and in the secondary? Absolutely.

    Are you getting tired of all these parenthetical questions? Absolutely.

    But this is far from a finished product, and Chris Polian is far from massaging this roster. I don't expect any headline-makers these next few weeks, but I don't expect them to sit around and play solitaire the whole time, either.

    "One of the things we do is try to look at our own guys who we value," coach Jim Caldwell said Friday.

    "The culture here is to build the team through the draft. That's always been the case and will always be the case. There are teams who live in the free agent market; we're not one of those. And we've put together some pretty competitive teams."

    I hear the argument and understand it: The window of opportunity is closing. The marquee players are getting up there in age, and there's ample concern about the health of Manning.

    But it's too early to panic or drop-kick a tried-and-true philosophy. Every year, we head into camp concerned about this, concerned about that, and then somebody who played sparingly the year before, or some no-name rookie free agent out of Where's That State, emerges and becomes a major contributor.

    Maybe if we're sitting here two, three years from now, with the end in sight of the Manning era, you clear the cap space to add a big-time free agent who fills an area of need. But not yet.

    As team owner Jim Irsay tweeted recently. "We didn't make a NFL record 9 straight playoff births with bad cap management n dumb signings of other people's problems,we like 2 pay r own".

    The Wallflowers will once again lose during free agency season. And you know they're going to lose in preseason, a time when they routinely go winless or win a single game and give rise to the usual level of panic.

    Then they'll win 10 to 12 games and have a chance to reach and even win a Super Bowl.

    Like always.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Kravitz: As usual, Colts lose in free agency but will win when it counts

    There's a lot of truth to this article: Will have a great regular season then flameout in the playoffs

    Sounds about right

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Basketball Fan For This Useful Post:


  4. #3
    I have a Member xBulletproof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,671

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Kravitz: As usual, Colts lose in free agency but will win when it counts

    Quote Originally Posted by Basketball Fan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's a lot of truth to this article: Will have a great regular season then flameout in the playoffs

    Sounds about right
    You probably said this the year we won the Super Bowl too. If you say it every year you'll be right much more often than wrong. No matter what team you're talking about.

    Its rather irritating to hear a spoiled fanbase nag about this all the time when not winning the Super Bowl is the end result for almost every one every year. Do people just like stating the obvious or do they really think they're saying something relevant with this logic?

    I don't get it.

  5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xBulletproof For This Useful Post:


  6. #4

    Default Re: Kravitz: As usual, Colts lose in free agency but will win when it counts

    Quote Originally Posted by xBulletproof View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You probably said this the year we won the Super Bowl too. If you say it every year you'll be right much more often than wrong. No matter what team you're talking about.

    Its rather irritating to hear a spoiled fanbase nag about this all the time when not winning the Super Bowl is the end result for almost every one every year. Do people just like stating the obvious or do they really think they're saying something relevant with this logic?

    I don't get it.

    I don't expect to win the SB every year(I want it of course but we know its not possible) I do however expect us to have gone farther in the playoffs than the one and dones.

    I at least expected us to win the SB when we were last in it. That's what a fanbase usually expects when they actually get there. Especially after the PR nightmare they created by throwing away the perfect season only to epically fail in the SB.


    But then again just because some are content with doing what we do and not expecting more out of a team that has one of the greatest QB's in NFL history and only managing to get 1 SB out of it doesn't speak for everyone here.

    Imagine that.

  7. #5
    Rooting My Family 2 Glory CooperManning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,296

    Default Re: Kravitz: As usual, Colts lose in free agency but will win when it counts

    Quote Originally Posted by xBulletproof View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You probably said this the year we won the Super Bowl too. If you say it every year you'll be right much more often than wrong. No matter what team you're talking about.

    Its rather irritating to hear a spoiled fanbase nag about this all the time when not winning the Super Bowl is the end result for almost every one every year. Do people just like stating the obvious or do they really think they're saying something relevant with this logic?

    I don't get it.
    Agreed. 31 NFL fanbases are unhappy at the end of every season. We were fortunate to win one super bowl and I hope we get another before Peyton retires. Lack of perspective amongst most Colts fans is disheartening. The Browns sell out every game and have one of the most dedicated fanbases in the league, despite being terrible pretty much all the time. Those fans would kill just to make the playoffs and "flame out".

  8. #6
    Rooting My Family 2 Glory CooperManning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,296

    Default Re: Kravitz: As usual, Colts lose in free agency but will win when it counts

    Quote Originally Posted by Basketball Fan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't expect to win the SB every year(I want it of course but we know its not possible) I do however expect us to have gone farther in the playoffs than the one and dones.

    I at least expected us to win the SB when we were last in it. That's what a fanbase usually expects when they actually get there. Especially after the PR nightmare they created by throwing away the perfect season only to epically fail in the SB.


    But then again just because some are content with doing what we do and not expecting more out of a team that has one of the greatest QB's in NFL history and only managing to get 1 SB out of it doesn't speak for everyone here.

    Imagine that.
    Try explaining this "only getting 1 super bowl out of it" concept to a fan of (Bill Polian's) early 90s Bills.

  9. #7

    Default Re: Kravitz: As usual, Colts lose in free agency but will win when it counts

    Quote Originally Posted by CooperManning View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Try explaining this "only getting 1 super bowl out of it" concept to a fan of (Bill Polian's) early 90s Bills.


    Yeah they should've won at least one if not more they were a bigger disappointment than us.

    Just because you're content with mediocrity doesn't mean all of us are. When you win 1 SB many actually expect a team to win more. I expected at least 2 maybe 3. Manning's career isn't going to last forever that's why its important to maximize the team's abilities while he's still effective who knows if the Colts will ever get to this level ever again.

    Go figure.

  10. #8
    Rooting My Family 2 Glory CooperManning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    1,296

    Default Re: Kravitz: As usual, Colts lose in free agency but will win when it counts

    Winning a super bowl = mediocrity.

    I'm done here.

  11. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a Gym
    Age
    21
    Posts
    16,847
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Kravitz: As usual, Colts lose in free agency but will win when it counts

    Quote Originally Posted by CooperManning View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Agreed. 31 NFL fanbases are unhappy at the end of every season. We were fortunate to win one super bowl and I hope we get another before Peyton retires. Lack of perspective amongst most Colts fans is disheartening. The Browns sell out every game and have one of the most dedicated fanbases in the league, despite being terrible pretty much all the time. Those fans would kill just to make the playoffs and "flame out".
    This!! Colts fans dont relize how good they have it. Just wait till Peyton retires you guys will get a taste of reality and how most NFL fans suffer. And then Colts fans will stop going to games!

  12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pacer4ever For This Useful Post:


  13. #10

    Default Re: Kravitz: As usual, Colts lose in free agency but will win when it counts

    Quote Originally Posted by CooperManning View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Winning a super bowl = mediocrity.

    I'm done here.


    1 SB with one of the greatest QB's fo all time yeah its rather mediocre considering. To be the winningest team of the decade and only have 1 SB to show for it? Yet the Pats and Steelers have more yes its disappoitning to me.

    Only Marino's career was disappointing since he's ringless.

    You feel differently your choice.

  14. #11

    Default Re: Kravitz: As usual, Colts lose in free agency but will win when it counts

    Quote Originally Posted by pacer4ever View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    This!! Colts fans dont relize how good they have it. Just wait till Peyton retires you guys will get a taste of reality and how most NFL fans suffer. And then Colts fans will stop going to games!


    You mean the 14 years before Manning was drafted? The Colts being the doormat of the NFL?

    Yeah some of us actually remember those days too and just because we're good now doesn't mean we don't appreciate it some of us realize how fleeting it is and when Manning retires we can at least look back at his era as the good old days.

    Some of us just think they could've actually done more they just choose not to.

  15. #12
    #SeePGFly KingGeorge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Bloomington
    Age
    23
    Posts
    911

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Kravitz: As usual, Colts lose in free agency but will win when it counts

    Quote Originally Posted by Basketball Fan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah they should've won at least one if not more they were a bigger disappointment than us.

    Just because you're content with mediocrity doesn't mean all of us are. When you win 1 SB many actually expect a team to win more. I expected at least 2 maybe 3. Manning's career isn't going to last forever that's why its important to maximize the team's abilities while he's still effective who knows if the Colts will ever get to this level ever again.

    Go figure.
    How is what the Colts have done considered mediocrity? Before Manning, people didn't even know Indy had a football team. People see the Pats and Steelers winning multiple championships and they think it is easy to do. I will never take the 06 season for granted because that was a magical season. We are contenders every year, and as a fan, that is all you can really ask for.

  16. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to KingGeorge For This Useful Post:


  17. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a Gym
    Age
    21
    Posts
    16,847
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Kravitz: As usual, Colts lose in free agency but will win when it counts

    Quote Originally Posted by Basketball Fan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    1 SB with one of the greatest QB's fo all time yeah its rather mediocre considering. To be the winningest team of the decade and only have 1 SB to show for it? Yet the Pats and Steelers have more yes its disappoitning to me.

    Only Marino's career was disappointing since he's ringless.

    You feel differently your choice.
    Defense wins championships in the NFL. The Colts aren't built like most teams that win a title. I would be ecstatic if my team at 1 Superbowl in the last 10 years and always make the playoffs. The way the NFL is set up any team can win any any given year.

  18. #14

    Default Re: Kravitz: As usual, Colts lose in free agency but will win when it counts

    Quote Originally Posted by pacer4ever View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Defense wins championships in the NFL. The Colts aren't built like most teams that win a title. I would be ecstatic if my team at 1 Superbowl in the last 10 years and always make the playoffs. The way the NFL is set up any team can win any any given year.


    And that's the problem the Colts insist on building a team that doesn't win the title. Never mind that the year we did win it all our defense actually made an impact.

    Its one thing if we were outplayed but to lose because of the same failed logic over and over again is what I cannot deal with and find disappointing.

  19. #15

    Default Re: Kravitz: As usual, Colts lose in free agency but will win when it counts

    Quote Originally Posted by KingGeorge View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    How is what the Colts have done considered mediocrity? Before Manning, people didn't even know Indy had a football team. People see the Pats and Steelers winning multiple championships and they think it is easy to do. I will never take the 06 season for granted because that was a magical season. We are contenders every year, and as a fan, that is all you can really ask for.
    In the playoffs they're mediocre 9-10?

    That's not good I expected at least further runs in the playoffs.

    I never said it was easy I do think if you're going to say you have a GOAT QB as the Colts often do you should have the team that matches up to that billing and a coach to go with it.

    Otherwise you aren't going to be remembered as one of the great teams in NFL lore.

    The Pats will have that because they did win multiple SB's so did the Steelers to a lesser extent.

    The Colts? Not so much.

    It is what it is.

  20. #16

    Default Re: Kravitz: As usual, Colts lose in free agency but will win when it counts

    This Colts season is really going to be a huge question mark.

    Peyton is getting up there and his health is becoming a concern.

    It remains a big question if he'll be able to get through all 16 games.
    In 49 states it's just basketball, but this is Indiana!

  21. #17
    Member hoosierguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,464

    Default Re: Kravitz: As usual, Colts lose in free agency but will win when it counts

    Quote Originally Posted by Basketball Fan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There's a lot of truth to this article: Will have a great regular season then flameout in the playoffs

    Sounds about right
    Douchebag. Indy has played in two of the last five Superbowls. Care to revise your comment now that REALITY has intervened?

  22. #18

    Default Re: Kravitz: As usual, Colts lose in free agency but will win when it counts

    Quote Originally Posted by hoosierguy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Douchebag. Indy has played in two of the last five Superbowls. Care to revise your comment now that REALITY has intervened?
    And the Steelers have been in 3 of the last 6 SB's and won 2 of them.

    2>1

    See how that works now?

    What part isn't true the Colts have great regular seasons and are the winningest team of the decade but have 1 SB to show for it. Usually you would think having all those wins would lead to more SB wins.

    Just me I guess.

  23. #19
    I have a Member xBulletproof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,671

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Kravitz: As usual, Colts lose in free agency but will win when it counts

    Yes, having a great QB means you should win a ton of Super Bowls.

    Tell that to Dan Marino, Dan Fouts, Jim Kelly, Warren Moon, or Fran Tarkenton.

    Let's get real here.

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to xBulletproof For This Useful Post:


  25. #20

    Default Re: Kravitz: As usual, Colts lose in free agency but will win when it counts

    When you are the winningest team of the decade in win total some of those should've been SB's

    I mean after all Joe Montana has 4 of those.

    I think the Colts underachieved in the Manning era

  26. #21

    Default Re: Kravitz: As usual, Colts lose in free agency but will win when it counts

    Quote Originally Posted by Basketball Fan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You mean the 14 years before Manning was drafted? The Colts being the doormat of the NFL?

    Yeah some of us actually remember those days too and just because we're good now doesn't mean we don't appreciate it some of us realize how fleeting it is and when Manning retires we can at least look back at his era as the good old days.

    Some of us just think they could've actually done more they just choose not to.
    the colts should have gone to the SB in 1995 I believe...the game we got robbed by the Steelers/Zebras. When the NFL Network aired the show listing the most controversial calls of all time, it was amazing how many of them were in the steelers favor...and this one wasn't even on the list. We win that game in the instant replay era.

    but i can't argue that we were more often than not a doormat over those years

    I expect the colts to beat the steelers when we play them, but I can pretty well accept that there is nothing we can do immediately rise to that teams stature in the NFL historically. i think it's that seems always seem to go their way...but they've been contenders over multiple decades not just one like us. It's would be great if we had 2 SBs to their 1 during the Manning/Big Ben eras..but nobody is going to think Big Ben is better than Manning historically..and nobody is going to think the Colts are better than the Steelers in a historical big-picture perspective

    to me the pats "dynasty" is still completely tainted. they haven't been able to do anything in the playoffs since their film crew got canned. one of the few details that came out during spygate was that the pats had video of the packers..and if they took the risk for a team they played that infrequently..then i'm sure they had extensive knowledge of all the afc teams signals by the second half of every game they played in..if not earlier. i'm not crazy enough to think it was a conspiracy that included the players..but it's not a scandal that i'll ever be able to sweep under the rug.

    i think colts fans should always be hungry for more but they have nothing to be disappointed about. We always have great regular seasons and have got to see our team make a record number of consecutive playoff appearances, and two superbowls with a ring. Great QBs have won fewer or as many rings. We'll compete again this year, and at LEAST as long as Peyton is around. Even when he's gone, I'm sure we'll beat the Bears

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to Lurkster For This Useful Post:


  28. #22

    Default Re: Kravitz: As usual, Colts lose in free agency but will win when it counts

    Quote Originally Posted by Lurkster View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the colts should have gone to the SB in 1995 I believe...the game we got robbed by the Steelers/Zebras. When the NFL Network aired the show listing the most controversial calls of all time, it was amazing how many of them were in the steelers favor...and this one wasn't even on the list. We win that game in the instant replay era.

    but i can't argue that we were more often than not a doormat over those years

    I expect the colts to beat the steelers when we play them, but I can pretty well accept that there is nothing we can do immediately rise to that teams stature in the NFL historically. i think it's that seems always seem to go their way...but they've been contenders over multiple decades not just one like us. It's would be great if we had 2 SBs to their 1 during the Manning/Big Ben eras..but nobody is going to think Big Ben is better than Manning historically..and nobody is going to think the Colts are better than the Steelers in a historical big-picture perspective

    to me the pats "dynasty" is still completely tainted. they haven't been able to do anything in the playoffs since their film crew got canned. one of the few details that came out during spygate was that the pats had video of the packers..and if they took the risk for a team they played that infrequently..then i'm sure they had extensive knowledge of all the afc teams signals by the second half of every game they played in..if not earlier. i'm not crazy enough to think it was a conspiracy that included the players..but it's not a scandal that i'll ever be able to sweep under the rug.

    i think colts fans should always be hungry for more but they have nothing to be disappointed about. We always have great regular seasons and have got to see our team make a record number of consecutive playoff appearances, and two superbowls with a ring. Great QBs have won fewer or as many rings. We'll compete again this year, and at LEAST as long as Peyton is around. Even when he's gone, I'm sure we'll beat the Bears

    1995 had a sad ending but considering we weren't even supposed to be in the playoffs let alone on the doorstep of the SB it didn't bother me that much compared to 2005 where we had HFA and lost to a 6th seed team that ended up winning the SB

    Or in 2009 where we had a shot at perfection but Colts management threw it away and told the fans who wanted it they were losers for even wanting such a thing.

    People like to discredit the Pats but nobody is taking their rings away unless that happens it really doesn't matter how they got them after all they still had to execute and they did like it or not.

    I rather have a great team than a great QB as long as we get more SB's out of it.

    This team however insists on being content with being good enough and thinking its enough to get an SB never mind that the same problems that plague this team are never fixed. At least this offseason they made an attempt to fix those but really such a waste they never came to this conclusion sooner.

  29. #23
    Whale Shepherd cdash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The Sprawl
    Age
    29
    Posts
    17,065

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Kravitz: As usual, Colts lose in free agency but will win when it counts

    Man, what a delusional fan you are. Stick to being a fan of basketball and leave football alone. Your expectations are absurd and your definition of mediocrity is laughable.

  30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cdash For This Useful Post:


  31. #24

    Default Re: Kravitz: As usual, Colts lose in free agency but will win when it counts

    Quote Originally Posted by cdash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Man, what a delusional fan you are. Stick to being a fan of basketball and leave football alone. Your expectations are absurd and your definition of mediocrity is laughable.


    Its not delusional to expect a team with one of the greatest QB's of all time and these stellar regular seasons to have won more than one SB just because others are content with being good enough doesn't mean the rest of us are.

    Some actually expect more

    If the Colts were an inconsistent team from year to year it would be different but that's not how it is.

    Deal with it.

  32. #25
    Member Sollozzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    16,587

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Kravitz: As usual, Colts lose in free agency but will win when it counts

    Quote Originally Posted by cdash View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Man, what a delusional fan you are. Stick to being a fan of basketball and leave football alone. Your expectations are absurd and your definition of mediocrity is laughable.

    Sorry, the fact that we have a 9-10 record in the postseason during Manning's career is unacceptable to many of us. A 9-10 record in the post-season? Seems like a textbook definition of mediocrity to me.......

    We have been one and done in 3 of the 4 years since we won the Super Bowl. Granted, the year we weren't one and done we did go to the SB against New Orleans, but still, being one and done 3 out of 4 years since winning it all isn't acceptable.

    This team has underachieved in the Manning era. It's like how Packers fans have to feel about the Favre era. They won 1 championship which was obviously special, but they have to think they should have maybe won 1 more during his career there.

    Brady, Montana, Elway, Aikman....all those guys have multiple rings. We want Manning in that club too.

    As time goes on, the loss to the Saints will just sting more and more. That game still makes me sick.

  33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sollozzo For This Useful Post:


Similar Threads

  1. Why the Colts can reach the Super Bowl
    By Lord Helmet in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-05-2004, 04:22 PM
  2. Could someone with an Insider subscription get.....
    By Jose Slaughter in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-22-2004, 07:25 PM
  3. Free Agents this summer... Who to pursue?
    By Ultimate Frisbee in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 06-06-2004, 11:34 PM
  4. Complete Game 2 Coverage From The Detroit News & Detroit Free Press
    By obnoxiousmodesty in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-24-2004, 11:21 AM
  5. OT - Insider NFL Mock Draft
    By kerosene in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-30-2004, 11:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •