Thread: Johnathan Joseph to Texans, Olsen to Carolina

Default Johnathan Joseph to Texans, Olsen to Carolina

Joseph to Texans:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/68...al-sources-say

Olsen to Carolina:

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/story...olina-panthers

Well the Texans improved their secondary by signing Joseph. He isn't as good as Nnamdi Asomugha but he is still dang good. The Texans get better and better each year and while we all heard this could be their year to win the division...it probably is.

Suprised to see the Bears trade Olsen. I thought they would keep him around.

I read that Asomugha is likely to sign with the Jets or 49ers. I hope its the 49ers. There has been enough talent going to AFC contenders in the past 24 hours.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Johnathan Joseph to Texans, Olsen to Carolina

Mike Martz is a ***** this is his doing. I love how we trade arguably our best target for Jay. Plain and simple if u aren't under 6' Martz hates u.

Rumor is we are gonna go after Roy Williams and he wants to be a bear I am in favor if he is cheap.

To me this is just odd i though we could get at least a 2nd and a player for Olsen but w/e. We will suck next year if we don't address the OL but Olsen cant block so Martz hates him. Thats all Martz wants in his TE. I cant believe we are letting Martz have his way. Our FO needs to be fired.

Mood

I think Olsen's agent asked for a trade...
    Why so SERIOUS

Mood

Quote Originally Posted by Really? View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think Olsen's agent asked for a trade...
    no the Bears told Drew he can email the other teams to gauge interest. This isnt Olsen asking for a trade him and Jay Cutler wanted to play together this is all Mike Martz. In his offense there is no use for GReg Olsen.

But on a positive note Mike Sims Walker is trying to be a Bear. (I doubt the FO wants him they dont like good players)

Sims-Walker on #Bears: “They are close; one or two pieces away. Hopefully I can put them over the top.”

and his twitter he is hinting he wants to be a bear i hope we get him.
    Last edited by pacer4ever; 07-29-2011 at 12:31 AM.

Mood

Quote Originally Posted by pacer4ever View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    no the Bears told Drew he can email the other teams to gauge interest. This isnt Olsen asking for a trade him and Jay Cutler wanted to play together this is all Mike Martz. In his offense there is no use for GReg Olsen.

But on a positive note Mike Sims Walker is trying to be a Bear. (I doubt the FO wants him they dont like good players)

Sims-Walker on #Bears: “They are close; one or two pieces away. Hopefully I can put them over the top.”

and his twitter he is hinting he wants to be a bear i hope we get him.
    Ok Thanks, I thought it was more of a due to this offense my guy isn't going to put up big numbers so I would like to seek a trade for him type deal... but thanks for letting me know that...

Also Texas is adding all of the right pieces... If they can grab a decent receiver as well I think they may take over the lead in the AFC South... sucks to say that though... Moss is a possibility... I think Braylon will be asking for more than they have to offer though...
    Why so SERIOUS