Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chad Johnson and Albert Haynesworth are Patriots ....

Default Re: Chad Johnson and Albert Haynesworth are Patriots ....

Quote Originally Posted by Slick Pinkham View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Haynesworth is a turd. His contract is not guaranteed at all, so he's got about 4 weeks to show he cares and if not, bye-- and the cost is a 5th round pick in two years.

I'll be stunned if Chad doesn't work out and surprised if Haynesworth does work out. When the cost is three picks you would normally use to practice squad-type talent, I can't argue with the overall risk-reward ratio for either move, though.
    One turd flushed away.

I guess I was half right. Ocho may be next. Ocho appears to be trying, however, just seems to be lacking in the gray matter to pick up an offense that really shouldn't be THAT complicated to an NFL veteran.

Default Re: Chad Johnson and Albert Haynesworth are Patriots ....

Quote Originally Posted by Slick Pinkham View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    One turd flushed away.

I guess I was half right. Ocho may be next. Ocho appears to be trying, however, just seems to be lacking in the gray matter to pick up an offense that really shouldn't be THAT complicated to an NFL veteran.
    I agree. Maybe Ocho is just too busy with off court stuff. I also heard that he still isn't running the right routes. C'mon man, get with the program. hahaha He's a freaking dumbass, cause Brady is accurate and good. Not sure why'd you **** off your QB.
    With the #3 pick in the 2015 draft, your Indiana Pacers!