Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 83

Thread: Does Peyton Deserve more $$$ Than Tom Brady?

  1. #26

    Default Re: Does Peyton Deserve more $$$ Than Tom Brady?

    Quote Originally Posted by pacer4ever View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Albert Haynesworth


    and im sure there will be more. If Brady takes all he could they probably couldn't afford to bring in a perfect fit for there 3-4 at NT/DE in Albert. Who i believe will make a huge impact now that he is in a good system to him. Albert was the most dominate player on defense two years ago and he very well could return to that form.


    Really? I guess you forgot the last contract Brady had where he took less(and BTW that's what the poster was referring too they never got FA's it wasn't until they lost to us in the AFC Title game did they realize FA wasn't so bad)

  2. #27
    I have a Member xBulletproof's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,671

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Does Peyton Deserve more $$$ Than Tom Brady?

    Quote Originally Posted by Basketball Fan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    A GM that has an overinflated opinion of himself never mind that he never addresses the real problems after all he knows everything his 1-5 record in the SB proves it

    A special teams that sucks regardless but is always ignored when it comes to being fixed.

    Lack of running game, bad o-line

    And of course a coach that has rocks for brains.
    Reading some people's opinion of Polian would make one think we were the Detroit Lions or something. Kinda crazy.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to xBulletproof For This Useful Post:


  4. #28

    Default Re: Does Peyton Deserve more $$$ Than Tom Brady?

    Quote Originally Posted by xBulletproof View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Reading some people's opinion of Polian would make one think we were the Detroit Lions or something. Kinda crazy.
    He's a talented GM however I feel he has whiffed on the drafts in recent years though.

    He's definately not God's gift to football.

    He's lucky he's here in Indianapolis rather than Chicago they'd be worse.

  5. #29
    Member Since86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Muncie
    Posts
    21,076

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Does Peyton Deserve more $$$ Than Tom Brady?

    He's just talented?

    He's one of the best, if not THE best GM to ever run a NFL franchise. Colts fans are S-P-O-I-L-E-D.

    Take a gander around the rest of the league, every freaking GM has a few whiffs on their resume. An article I was reading about NBA GM's talks about how if they have a 60% success rate on their decisions, they're doing a good job. I seriously doubt that number jumps up into the 90% range for NFL GMs.

    You guys need to take a step back and look at the rest of the league, and notice their ups and downs. Ours pale in comparison.

  6. #30
    Member pacers74's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Plainfield
    Posts
    2,289

    Default Re: Does Peyton Deserve more $$$ Than Tom Brady?

    This is killing me. I have my twitter open at work and whenever I get a new tweet I check hoping it is news on Peyton. Come on just get the deal done so we can sign the rest of our players and maybe pickup a free agent or two.

  7. #31
    Jimmy did what Jimmy did Bball's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    20,097

    Default Re: Does Peyton Deserve more $$$ Than Tom Brady?

    Back in the winter/spring some of us speculated maybe what Peyton wanted wasn't so much the money as some personnel guarantees as to team construction, coaching, system, and/or management heading into likely his final contract.

    Maybe that speculation should still be considered?
    Nuntius was right. I was wrong. Frank Vogel has retained his job.

    ------

    "A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, thatís teamwork."

    -John Wooden

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bball For This Useful Post:


  9. #32

    Default Re: Does Peyton Deserve more $$$ Than Tom Brady?

    Quote Originally Posted by Since86 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He's just talented?

    He's one of the best, if not THE best GM to ever run a NFL franchise. Colts fans are S-P-O-I-L-E-D.

    Take a gander around the rest of the league, every freaking GM has a few whiffs on their resume. An article I was reading about NBA GM's talks about how if they have a 60% success rate on their decisions, they're doing a good job. I seriously doubt that number jumps up into the 90% range for NFL GMs.

    You guys need to take a step back and look at the rest of the league, and notice their ups and downs. Ours pale in comparison.
    I hate to break it to you no I don't actually he's not the God of GM's and definately not the best. He could've learned to built a balanced team on offense and defense The Best would actually get over his own overblown ego and realize that his way isn't always the best way.


    How many times do we have to see a bend or break defense? Woeful special teams?

    Every year...

    Then there's the epic fail of throwing away the perfect season for nothing?

    Sure the Colts are better than a lot of teams but they aren't the best either if they were they would've won more than 1 SB.

    What's your point? We can't have high expectations? Oh wait that's spoiled right?

    Teams have limited chances of cashing in on multiple SB's and I felt this team has underachieved you don't your choice.

    However expecting more out of this team and not being content with great regular seasons woeful playoffs doesn't make someone less of a fan of the team either.

  10. #33

    Default Re: Does Peyton Deserve more $$$ Than Tom Brady?

    Manning was paid more than Brady in
    2000,
    2001,
    2002,
    2003,
    2004,
    2005,
    2006,
    2007,
    2008,
    and 2009.

    Brady was on his rookie deal at min dollars for 4 years, a cheap second deal for 3 years, a hometown discount not even cracking the top 5 among QBs for his 3rd contract.

    Now he's cleaning up. I'd guess his career earnings in salary has been half of Manning's at most, so I don't see why he shouldn't be top paid now. Three rings, team leader, best player in the NFL as voted by his peers.

  11. #34
    Member idioteque's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    washington dc
    Age
    28
    Posts
    9,533

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Does Peyton Deserve more $$$ Than Tom Brady?

    Irsay is a moron, and Polian has been really off drafting lately. The Colts have absolutely no chance of winning another Super Bowl in the Manning era. Which sucks, because we should have three now. I am very unsatisfied with the way the Colts are being run right now.

    Polian has made some magnificent picks as our GM, but he has done absolutely nothing lately, and has never done anything on defense save for Sanders, Brackett, and Booger.
    Last edited by idioteque; 07-30-2011 at 12:51 AM.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to idioteque For This Useful Post:


  13. #35
    Member idioteque's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    washington dc
    Age
    28
    Posts
    9,533

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Does Peyton Deserve more $$$ Than Tom Brady?

    Quote Originally Posted by xBulletproof View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Reading some people's opinion of Polian would make one think we were the Detroit Lions or something. Kinda crazy.
    Bulls fans would have felt the same way if they only won one title with MJ, or Dallas fans with Smith/Irving/Aikman.

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to idioteque For This Useful Post:


  15. #36
    #SeePGFly KingGeorge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Bloomington
    Age
    23
    Posts
    911

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Does Peyton Deserve more $$$ Than Tom Brady?

    Quote Originally Posted by idioteque View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The Colts have absolutely no chance of winning another Super Bowl in the Manning era.
    Why? We went 10-6 last year with half of our starters injured, and were a minute away from beating the Jets with Garcon, White, and Tamme. We probably shouldn't have won since the Jags and Texans had a meltdown, but we still managed to win nonetheless. Maybe it is better to keep the same core of guys rather than bringing in and losing players each year. As long as we have Manning, I believe we will always have a chance at winning the Super Bowl.

  16. #37
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a Gym
    Age
    21
    Posts
    16,859
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Does Peyton Deserve more $$$ Than Tom Brady?

    Quote Originally Posted by KingGeorge View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why? We went 10-6 last year with half of our starters injured, and were a minute away from beating the Jets with Garcon, White, and Tamme. We probably shouldn't have won since the Jags and Texans had a meltdown, but we still managed to win nonetheless. Maybe it is better to keep the same core of guys rather than bringing in and losing players each year. As long as we have Manning, I believe we will always have a chance at winning the Super Bowl.
    the way the nfl is set up any decent team can win the super bowl IMO. I mean it is so fair compared to sports like bball. Teams go worst in the division to playoffs pretty often.

  17. #38
    #SeePGFly KingGeorge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Bloomington
    Age
    23
    Posts
    911

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Does Peyton Deserve more $$$ Than Tom Brady?

    Quote Originally Posted by pacer4ever View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    the way the nfl is set up any decent team can win the super bowl IMO. I mean it is so fair compared to sports like bball. Teams go worst in the division to playoffs pretty often.
    That is true. I wouldn't be surprised if the Texans or Jags win the division, but people like to write off the Colts because we don't have a traditional team. It should be an exciting year though.

  18. #39

    Default Re: Does Peyton Deserve more $$$ Than Tom Brady?

    Quote Originally Posted by KingGeorge View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why? We went 10-6 last year with half of our starters injured, and were a minute away from beating the Jets with Garcon, White, and Tamme. We probably shouldn't have won since the Jags and Texans had a meltdown, but we still managed to win nonetheless. Maybe it is better to keep the same core of guys rather than bringing in and losing players each year. As long as we have Manning, I believe we will always have a chance at winning the Super Bowl.


    Dead Eyes Caldwell is still the coach.... unfortunately.

  19. #40
    #SeePGFly KingGeorge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Bloomington
    Age
    23
    Posts
    911

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Does Peyton Deserve more $$$ Than Tom Brady?

    Quote Originally Posted by Basketball Fan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dead Eyes Caldwell is still the coach.... unfortunately.
    Caldwell isn't the coach. Manning is.

  20. #41

    Default Re: Does Peyton Deserve more $$$ Than Tom Brady?

    Quote Originally Posted by KingGeorge View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Caldwell isn't the coach. Manning is.
    If that were the case we would've gone for the perfect season 2 years ago.

    Manning takes care of the offense....

    The Defense and Special Teams unfortunately is headed by Dead Eyes.

  21. #42
    #SeePGFly KingGeorge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Bloomington
    Age
    23
    Posts
    911

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Does Peyton Deserve more $$$ Than Tom Brady?

    Quote Originally Posted by Basketball Fan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If that were the case we would've gone for the perfect season 2 years ago.

    Manning takes care of the offense....

    The Defense and Special Teams unfortunately is headed by Dead Eyes.
    I agree. But who really cares about the perfect season? We would have just ended up like the Pats 18-1 which would have hurt even more to watch.

    You can't really blame the special teams and defense on Caldwell when they have never been that great. The only thing that really upsets me about him is the questionable timeout calls.

  22. #43

    Default Re: Does Peyton Deserve more $$$ Than Tom Brady?

    Quote Originally Posted by KingGeorge View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I agree. But who really cares about the perfect season? We would have just ended up like the Pats 18-1 which would have hurt even more to watch.

    You can't really blame the special teams and defense on Caldwell when they have never been that great. The only thing that really upsets me about him is the questionable timeout calls.


    That's the thing we don't know what would've happened had we gone for it we lost the SB anyways by not going for it so what's the point? We could've had the perfect season but we'll never know. And people here wonder why the Colts are considered gutless and a disappointment in the playoffs with that mentality who wouldn't be?

    There was no point other than throwing away a once in a lifetime oppotunity because Polian is a wimpy douchebag and his simp Jim Caldwell is no better.

    Yeah the defense and ST was bad before Caldwell but you know this team isn't exactly better under his incompetent direction either.

    What exactly does he add to this team that's better?

    If a team as a coach that doesn't make the team improve what good is he?

  23. #44
    #SeePGFly KingGeorge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Bloomington
    Age
    23
    Posts
    911

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Does Peyton Deserve more $$$ Than Tom Brady?

    Quote Originally Posted by Basketball Fan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's the thing we don't know what would've happened had we gone for it we lost the SB anyways by not going for it so what's the point? We could've had the perfect season but we'll never know. And people here wonder why the Colts are considered gutless and a disappointment in the playoffs with that mentality who wouldn't be?

    There was no point other than throwing away a once in a lifetime oppotunity because Polian is a wimpy douchebag and his simp Jim Caldwell is no better.

    Yeah the defense and ST was bad before Caldwell but you know this team isn't exactly better under his incompetent direction either.

    What exactly does he add to this team that's better?

    If a team as a coach that doesn't make the team improve what good is he?
    I don't see how a perfect regular season changes anything that happened in the Super Bowl? If anything, were considered more of a "disappointment" if we have a perfect regular season then lose in the Super Bowl.

    I agree with you that Caldwell is no Lombardi, but he isn't as bad as everyone makes him out to be either. He went 16-3 in his first season with a trip to the SB and 10-7 last season with half of our starters missing. I think he is average, but with the group of guys we have, that is all you really need.

  24. #45

    Default Re: Does Peyton Deserve more $$$ Than Tom Brady?

    Quote Originally Posted by KingGeorge View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't see how a perfect regular season changes anything that happened in the Super Bowl? If anything, were considered more of a "disappointment" if we have a perfect regular season then lose in the Super Bowl.

    I agree with you that Caldwell is no Lombardi, but he isn't as bad as everyone makes him out to be either. He went 16-3 in his first season with a trip to the SB and 10-7 last season with half of our starters missing. I think he is average, but with the group of guys we have, that is all you really need.
    We lost the SB regardless perfect season or not at least the Pats can live with the fact they tried despite the bad result. The Colts players years from now will wonder what if they'll never state it publically of course but it will always be there especially if some other team ends up doing it. Its a once in a lifetime opportunity. If you go 16-0 you have to win the next 3 games for a perfect season otherwise its not a perfect season just a perfect regular season.

    No we don't need average for coaching we need excellent(or at least close to it) that's the problem with the Colts they settle if its good enough but never want more or at least put in the work to getting there. We need a coach that has standards and expects players to live up to them and surpass them on the field.

    I don't get that from Caldwell at all.

  25. #46
    Member idioteque's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    washington dc
    Age
    28
    Posts
    9,533

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Does Peyton Deserve more $$$ Than Tom Brady?

    Quote Originally Posted by KingGeorge View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Why? We went 10-6 last year with half of our starters injured, and were a minute away from beating the Jets with Garcon, White, and Tamme. We probably shouldn't have won since the Jags and Texans had a meltdown, but we still managed to win nonetheless. Maybe it is better to keep the same core of guys rather than bringing in and losing players each year. As long as we have Manning, I believe we will always have a chance at winning the Super Bowl.
    We can't stop the run or run the ball. That just kills you in the NFL. If we get some better linemen soon we have a shot, but I just don't see that happening.

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to idioteque For This Useful Post:


  27. #47
    Member Since86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Muncie
    Posts
    21,076

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Does Peyton Deserve more $$$ Than Tom Brady?

    Quote Originally Posted by Basketball Fan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I hate to break it to you no I don't actually he's not the God of GM's and definately not the best. He could've learned to built a balanced team on offense and defense The Best would actually get over his own overblown ego and realize that his way isn't always the best way.


    How many times do we have to see a bend or break defense? Woeful special teams?

    Every year...

    Then there's the epic fail of throwing away the perfect season for nothing?

    Sure the Colts are better than a lot of teams but they aren't the best either if they were they would've won more than 1 SB.

    What's your point? We can't have high expectations? Oh wait that's spoiled right?

    Teams have limited chances of cashing in on multiple SB's and I felt this team has underachieved you don't your choice.

    However expecting more out of this team and not being content with great regular seasons woeful playoffs doesn't make someone less of a fan of the team either.
    Please show me where I said I was content. I didn't. I've said it multiple times, year after year, that I don't agree with some of the decisions/directions gone by Polian.

    But I'm not dumb enough to try and call Polian, a man who took an expansion team to the SB in just a few short years, a bad GM. Hell, not even an "average" GM.

    Polian has won more GM of the Year awards than anyother GM in history. I think that say's something about the way he runs a team.

    But yet here we are, another summer going passed and Colts fans are upset because they didn't make any big FA signings.

    Yawn.

    For all the money that Washington and Dallas throw around, when was the last time they went to the SB? But good thing they sign free agents!! Their GM must really know how to make a balanced team!

    Every summer we read about how the Colts are standing still, while teams around them get better. Then every season the Colts go out and stay at the top of the league.

    Doom and gloom every summer. Why should I expect this offseason to be any different?

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to Since86 For This Useful Post:


  29. #48

    Default Re: Does Peyton Deserve more $$$ Than Tom Brady?

    There is no doubt that Polian is one of the better GMs in the league. The guy builds winners. No one can take that away from him.

    My frustration with Polian is not from being active in free agency. I don't expect him to spend a lot of money every year. Sure it is important to try and add guys to fill the team but they don't need to go after guys who break the bank.

    My frustration comes from a number of different areas. Number one is this team relys on Peyton Manning and the rest of the offense way too much. The defense is built to play with a lead. So if the offense isn't doing so hot the Colts are screwed.

    Speaking of the defense I don't get why he neglects the DT position. Yes he has drafted several but not very high. This has been the weakest position on the defense for years even though it is one of the most important. It has been going on for years.

    Going back to the offense I have a problem with the offensive line. This team has issues running the ball and it has for a while. I know that he has made an effort to change this lately but he throws the O-Line under the bus after the Superbowl loss, cuts one of the better ones, and with his first pick in the draft he selects....a defensive end!?!

    The draft is another issue. The Colts rely on the draft as much as any team in the league. So in 2010 he takes a DE and while I understand why it was not a good pick just based on the fact that they need guys who can contribute right away. The past several years the picks haven't worked out and/or were taken on guys who play positions that were not as big of a need. Of course it is easy to look back and say that the Colts should have taken this guy instead of that one.

    My frustration with Polian comes from the reoccurring weaknesses on the team and how they have attempted or not attempted to address them. When the season ends the same and the team has the same weaknesses it becomes very frustrating season after season.

    I use the term frustration because thats what it is...frustrating. To see a team that is Superbowl caliber year after year yet not win it due to the same issues year after year is just frustrating.

    But like i said you can't take anything away from Polian. He is one of the best GMs in the league. I am not saying I want him fired. However being one of the best GMs in football doesn't make your teams problems any less frustrating to fans.

    I understand where you are coming form though Since86. Some fans do go overboard when criticizing Polian.

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to Young For This Useful Post:


  31. #49

    Default Re: Does Peyton Deserve more $$$ Than Tom Brady?

    Quote Originally Posted by Since86 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Please show me where I said I was content. I didn't. I've said it multiple times, year after year, that I don't agree with some of the decisions/directions gone by Polian.

    But I'm not dumb enough to try and call Polian, a man who took an expansion team to the SB in just a few short years, a bad GM. Hell, not even an "average" GM.

    Polian has won more GM of the Year awards than anyother GM in history. I think that say's something about the way he runs a team.

    But yet here we are, another summer going passed and Colts fans are upset because they didn't make any big FA signings.

    Yawn.

    For all the money that Washington and Dallas throw around, when was the last time they went to the SB? But good thing they sign free agents!! Their GM must really know how to make a balanced team!

    Every summer we read about how the Colts are standing still, while teams around them get better. Then every season the Colts go out and stay at the top of the league.

    Doom and gloom every summer. Why should I expect this offseason to be any different?


    Funny I don't recall saying he was a bad GM feel free to go back and point it out(Oh that's right I never said that)

    I however don't think he's the best thing since sliced bread either. Wininng multiple GM of the year awards means nothing to me if he doesn't build the team that gives us the SB's to match(and for all his arrogance you'd think we'd have more than 1 SB)


    I don't expect major FA signings I do expect this team to be more balanced and to fix problems they have had for years like a good DT and special teams. You don't need fancy names to do that BUT at times it is a good idea.

    The same exact problems he always ignores and always does us in. Its frustrating as a fan to watch and they do nothing about it. Its sad watching a team you know can accomplish more just settle for doing what they do when it has shown to not be enough to win championships.

    And we're not going to have Manning forever either. I expected this team to have more championships and in the end they won't so yes I find it disappointing given how we may never have a once in a lifetime player like him ever again.

  32. #50
    Member Since86's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Muncie
    Posts
    21,076

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Does Peyton Deserve more $$$ Than Tom Brady?

    The same exact problems he always ignores and always does us in. Its frustrating as a fan to watch and they do nothing about it.
    Funny, I think it's injuries that have killed the Colts.

    The same exact problems he always ignores and always does us in. Its frustrating as a fan to watch and they do nothing about it. Its sad watching a team you know can accomplish more just settle for doing what they do when it has shown to not be enough to win championships.
    Yeah you're right. It's not like they've been to the SuperBowl twice out of the last five years or anything.

    How many tackles has Bill missed? How many fumbles? How many INTs?

    Oh....only players play the game? Huh.... You can argue that the Colts should have more SB rings, that's fine and dandy, but it's the GMs job to put in place a team that has a chance.

    The Colts have the pieces to win a SB every freaking year. That's a pretty good job well done. If the players get hurt, or can't make the plays in the playoffs that they do in the regular season, how is that the GMs fault?

    Did Polian use his stone hands to whiff on the onside kick, or did Hank Baskett? I'm drawing a blank here......

    The Colts put together a championship caliber team every year. Sorry the players actually have to execute, and rings aren't given away on paper.

    Once again, I'm not saying Bill has done a perfect job. Sure, he's made mistakes, but so does every GM. I'm saying he makes less than the other teams in the league, which is why the Colts are right there in the mix every year like clock work. You don't get that type of team with just an average GM.

Similar Threads

  1. Talking football with Archie, Peyton and Eli
    By Basketball Fan in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-26-2011, 05:21 PM
  2. "The Brady 6" featured on ESPN April 12
    By Basketball Fan in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-08-2011, 04:18 PM
  3. Archie Manning: Peyton not destined for broadcast booth
    By Basketball Fan in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-17-2011, 11:44 AM
  4. Tom Brady in a car accident
    By Basketball Fan in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 08:07 PM
  5. Brady near unanimous choice for MVP
    By Moses in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-06-2008, 04:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •