3 - Brandon Rush
    4 - Future 2nd from MIN
    5 - Future 2nd from IND

Minnesota Gets:
    1 - Hasheem Thabeet
    2 - Terrence Williams
    3 - A.J. Price
    4 - James Posey

Indiana rounds out its roster with Lee, a local guy who can start at the SG position and allow George to play behind Danny for another season, Patterson or Hill give us PF depth although I think I would prefer Patterson. Webster is still very young at just 24 and gives us a guy who has produced already in his career in Portland and gives us great depth at the SG/SF position. Bird said he wanted the best 2nd unit in the league…..Hill, Webster, George, Patterson, Foster or another FA signee wouldn't be a bad start.

Houston gets some needed size at Center and a young guy in Randolph with upside.

Minnesota moves Webster and Milicic's deals to get more flexibility while also getting Thabeet as a C prospect and Williams is a wing who can create his own shot, something they don't currently have.

Mood

Default Re: IND/HOU/MIN

This seems to be a pretty good trade for all of the teams.

I'd be happy with something like that.
    Lance + Starting SG = Awesome

Now really free Lance!

I kind of think Minnesota gets the short end in this deal. But I still like it. Especially if we get Patrick Patterson...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Solomon Grundy For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo

I was thinking the Wolves got the best deal here. Terrence Williams looks like a guy waiting to break out to me. Obviously he screwed up in Jersey (though Avery Johnson is too much a ballbuster if you ask me) and he didn't get much burn in Houston, but if he's given 30MPG and the opportunity to have a big role in the offense, I think he's definitely a guy that can give you 17/5/5 and can probably be the second or third best player on a very good team.

I like the moves for everyone, and I love Courtney Lee's game, so I'd definitely be excited at our potential if we're able to bolster our depth with a move like this.