3 - Brandon Rush
    4 - Future 2nd from MIN
    5 - Future 2nd from IND

Minnesota Gets:
    1 - Hasheem Thabeet
    2 - Terrence Williams
    3 - A.J. Price
    4 - James Posey

Indiana rounds out its roster with Lee, a local guy who can start at the SG position and allow George to play behind Danny for another season, Patterson or Hill give us PF depth although I think I would prefer Patterson. Webster is still very young at just 24 and gives us a guy who has produced already in his career in Portland and gives us great depth at the SG/SF position. Bird said he wanted the best 2nd unit in the league…..Hill, Webster, George, Patterson, Foster or another FA signee wouldn't be a bad start.

Houston gets some needed size at Center and a young guy in Randolph with upside.

Minnesota moves Webster and Milicic's deals to get more flexibility while also getting Thabeet as a C prospect and Williams is a wing who can create his own shot, something they don't currently have.

Anderson, IN

Default Re: IND/HOU/MIN

This seems to be a pretty good trade for all of the teams.

Atlanta, GA

Sports Logo

I'd be happy with something like that.

The entire draft. Love the picks of Turner, Young and trading for Christmas.
    Signing Glen Robinson III
    Trading for Budinger
    Signing Monta Ellis
    Signing Jordan Hill (not for the player, but for his deal)

Re-signing Stuckey and Allen

I kind of think Minnesota gets the short end in this deal. But I still like it. Especially if we get Patrick Patterson...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Solomon Grundy For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo

I was thinking the Wolves got the best deal here. Terrence Williams looks like a guy waiting to break out to me. Obviously he screwed up in Jersey (though Avery Johnson is too much a ballbuster if you ask me) and he didn't get much burn in Houston, but if he's given 30MPG and the opportunity to have a big role in the offense, I think he's definitely a guy that can give you 17/5/5 and can probably be the second or third best player on a very good team.

I like the moves for everyone, and I love Courtney Lee's game, so I'd definitely be excited at our potential if we're able to bolster our depth with a move like this.