Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: IND and UTAH

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: IND and UTAH

Quote Originally Posted by MillerTime View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It doesnt matter what pick he was...Sam Bowie was the #2 pick back in 1984

You say that like he was some scrub. Sam Bowie was a good player.

B U T L E R..U a Bulldog!

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Gordon Hayward is a better player than what most people give him credit for. He's a multi-purpose player. He can play 4 different positions. He's very athletic. Gordon was my first choice for the Pacers last draft but I wouldn't have been upset at all if we got him. He's going to be special and he will win a championship someday whether he's starting or is a role player. He will be a key part of his team.

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Pacersalltheway10 View Post
    Gordon Hayward is a better player than what most people give him credit for. He's a multi-purpose player. He can play 4 different positions. He's very athletic. Gordon was my first choice for the Pacers last draft but I wouldn't have been upset at all if we got him. He's going to be special and he will win a championship someday whether he's starting or is a role player. He will be a key part of his team.
    In the NBA? I kind of doubt it. I can't see him playing either the 1 or 4... I agree that he can probably hold his own as a 2 and is obviously best-suited for the 3.

Utah receives: Brandon Rush, future picks (2013 and beyond), and some cash

Indiana receives: Al Jefferson

They clear some cap space and playing time for Kanter/Millsap/Favors. If they amnesty Okur, they've got money to sign whoever they damn well please and pick up some future draft picks to go along with what they got from New Jersey.

Vogel gets to trot out a starting lineup of DC, PG, DG, Jefferson, and Hibb Daddy. Bench looking like Price, Hill, Dahntay, Hansbrough, and hopefully Foster. We don't sign any of the ****** PF's in this FA class to 4 or more years and get some solid production in the low post. We could either flip Jefferson's expiring contract next year for talent/picks or hang on to him and win the East. When his contract is up, we let him walk. Bird will work his magic in next years draft/Free Agency and we're set for 15 years.

Quote Originally Posted by dgranger17 View Post
    Utah receives: Brandon Rush, future picks (2013 and beyond), and some cash

Indiana receives: Al Jefferson

They clear some cap space and playing time for Kanter/Millsap/Favors. If they amnesty Okur, they've got money to sign whoever they damn well please and pick up some future draft picks to go along with what they got from New Jersey.

Vogel gets to trot out a starting lineup of DC, PG, DG, Jefferson, and Hibb Daddy. Bench looking like Price, Hill, Dahntay, Hansbrough, and hopefully Foster. We don't sign any of the ****** PF's in this FA class to 4 or more years and get some solid production in the low post. We could either flip Jefferson's expiring contract next year for talent/picks or hang on to him and win the East. When his contract is up, we let him walk. Bird will work his magic in next years draft/Free Agency and we're set for 15 years.
    you'll need to be a bit more clear one 'picks'...how many picks are you proposing?

Another question is, do you think Hibbert and Jefferson can play alongside each other?
    "So, which one of you guys is going to come in second?" - Larry Bird before the 3 point contest. He won.