Thread: PHI/UTAH/INDY

Default PHI/UTAH/INDY

I'm going to throw this one in the ring knowing it's a big change from our current roster.

Utah gets Granger, Colison and Rush

Phi gets Posey, Hansbrough, Hayward and Pacers 2012 #1 pick

Indy gets Jefferson and Igudala

Leaves us with a line-up that could look something like

Hibbert/Foster/Barac
    Jefferson/McRoberts
    George/Dunleavy
    Igudala/Jones
    Hill/Price/Stephenson

This of course would include several resignings but I think it's an intriging line-up. The HIll/Iggy/PG defensive potentail is scary good. I think the offense would be good and just hope with the improved backcourt D will help the front court stick to taking care of themselves.

Sports Logo

Default Re: PHI/UTAH/INDY

It's a good defensive lineup but our offense is going to suffer. Hill/Iggy are slashers, not shooters. George has no real offense game yet. This means our go to guys are going to be Al Jefferson and Roy Hibbert, both inside scorers.
    Granger would fit a lot better in that offense because the defense is going to collapse on Roy/Al, leaving guys like Granger open. Though I understand you took Iggy because he can help Hill with running the offense.
    Honestly, if we get Al/Iggy for this package I'd try to trade George instead of Granger and try to win now.

Hill/Lance/AJ
    Iggy/?
    Granger/D.Jones
    Jefferson/Mc
    Roy/Foster?

Utah probably won't agree though

Default Re: PHI/UTAH/INDY

Quote Originally Posted by yoadknux View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It's a good defensive lineup but our offense is going to suffer. Hill/Iggy are slashers, not shooters. George has no real offense game yet. This means our go to guys are going to be Al Jefferson and Roy Hibbert, both inside scorers.
    Granger would fit a lot better in that offense because the defense is going to collapse on Roy/Al, leaving guys like Granger open. Though I understand you took Iggy because he can help Hill with running the offense.
    Honestly, if we get Al/Iggy for this package I'd try to trade George instead of Granger and try to win now.

Hill/Lance/AJ
    Iggy/?
    Granger/D.Jones
    Jefferson/Mc
    Roy/Foster?

Utah probably won't agree though
    While I agreee I would rather have Danny the $'s start to really add up with danny still here and you nailed it with utah passing on this without Danny. I agree the offense would need to get a little creattive to stay well spaced and maybe we start Dunleavy to start and bring George in as sixth Man. I'm not a Dunleavy fan but he can space the floor.