Thread: Official Draft Night 2011 Thread: PLEASE USE THE CHATROOM INSTEAD

Default Official Draft Night 2011 Thread: PLEASE USE THE CHATROOM INSTEAD

Hi guys,

I'll need help to make sure this works because I won't constantly be on PD tonight, so please help to bump this up and to talk with others to get them to use the "Live Event Chatroom" link for commentary during tonight's draft.

The reason for this is that on nights like tonight, traffic tends to spike and slow the site or downright make it unavailable.

If most or all of you simply use the chat instead, it should cut down on these troubles immensely!

Here is a direct link:

http://www.pacersdigest.com/misc.php?do=cchatbox

You can also find it at the top of any page, at the top, along the dark blue bar, it's "Live Event Chatroom", in between "iSpy" and "New Posts".

Help us out here, folks! Please and thank you!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hicks For This Useful Post:

Default Re: Official Draft Night 2011 Thread: PLEASE USE THE CHATROOM INSTEAD

Quote Originally Posted by Hicks View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hi guys,

I'll need help to make sure this works because I won't constantly be on PD tonight, so please help to bump this up and to talk with others to get them to use the "Live Event Chatroom" link for commentary during tonight's draft.

The reason for this is that on nights like tonight, traffic tends to spike and slow the site or downright make it unavailable.

If most or all of you simply use the chat instead, it should cut down on these troubles immensely!

Here is a direct link:

http://www.pacersdigest.com/misc.php?do=cchatbox

You can also find it at the top of any page, at the top, along the dark blue bar, it's "Live Event Chatroom", in between "iSpy" and "New Posts".

Help us out here, folks! Please and thank you!

Anything for PD.

All i get when i click the link above and the link labeled "Live Event Chatroom" is the smilies page. Is it just me?

No I got the smiles too

Pretty sure u need to have a minimum number of posts for it to be available to you.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Cryyin For This Useful Post:

Still not working. But i got more information about smilies then i ever wanted to have

Anyway we can see number of users currently inside? Would help with activity.

Let PG Fly Again Soon! ECKrueger's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

3 in the last ten minutes. At the bottom.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I won't be able to bump much after this, because i get off work soon and will be driving home, then to Conseco.

But....bump.

Bump

Bump

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Cool

Bump.

Why not make it a sticky?
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthem For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

But .... but .... but then peoples dumb comments can't be remembered forever when we look back.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to xBulletproof For This Useful Post:

Chatroom is full. Haven't seen that before.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Congrats to Kyrie Irving.
    Follow me at @Bluejbgold

okur, jefferson, millsap, kanter, favors...

I'm really intrigued to see who drops to us.

Enjoy your time at PD!

I'm on Chrome and can't use the chatroom. Anybody else experiencing this?

Enjoy your time at PD!

Here we go.

Enjoy your time at PD!