Thread: New picture of Paul George and Danny Granger after a workout today.

Thumbs up New picture of Paul George and Danny Granger after a workout today.

I figured that since there is nothing going on, you guys without Twitter accounts would enjoy this:

King24George Paul George
    Workin with the big homie grange ! http://twitpic.com/58tlmt

http://twitpic.com/58tlmt

Reminds me of when crazy Ron worked with Danny, and Danny is passing some of that down to Paul.

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to O'Braindead For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: New picture of Paul George and Danny Granger after a workout today.

I love the dedication. Paul George epitomizes everything that I want from a Pacer.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spreedom For This Useful Post:

Chairman of the Boards 90'sNBARocked's Avatar

Oh heavens no!!!!!!!!!!

Not Danny showing leadership qualitites, thought he had none

Green
    Sittin on top of the world!

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 90'sNBARocked For This Useful Post:

It's Danny's fault, afterall, that we are a bad team. Let's trade him for cents on the dollar while his value is still high.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to O'Braindead For This Useful Post:

maybe it's just me, but one of the things i hope danny teaches paul is how to score 1500 pts in a season. pacer fans have seen flashes of scoring ability, let's see the real thing game after game.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I don't see a weight room in this picture. Boo

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xBulletproof For This Useful Post:

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Hopefully they're both learning something from each other.

Paul learning how to be a consistent scorer from Danny. Danny learning how to play defense from Paul.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Day-V For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by spreedom View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I love the dedication. Paul George epitomizes everything that I want from a Pacer.
    I love the dedication from both of them.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Anthem For This Useful Post:

v my fave #13, sorry PG ECKrueger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anthem View Post
    I love the dedication from both of them.
    Paul is the perfect guy though. Danny has flaws and should be working on defense only.

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by PurduePacer View Post
    Paul is the perfect guy though. Danny has flaws and should be working on defense only.
    yeah, none of this iso business he was talking about. actually, he shouldn't be working on his game at all, he should just practice being a leader.

...you were being sarcastic too, right?

No, I am absolutely never sarcastic.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to ECKrueger For This Useful Post:

Am I the only person who is happy that Danny is wearing a Pacers shirt?

Basketball isn't played with computers, spreadsheets, and simulations. ChicagoJ 4/21/13

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Peck For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Peck View Post
    Am I the only person who is happy that Danny is wearing a Pacers shirt?
    Absolutely not. It's trivial, and probably next to meaningless; Danny probably literally has 100+ Pacers basketball tees, I imagine he treats them the way I do my gross pit stained white undershirts.

HOWEVA, after all the trade rumors AGAIN coming up around draft time, Roy replacing him as the "face of the franchise" (well, depending on who and when you ask), PG being his replacement at the 3 after we move him for the latest flavor of the month, just good to see.

Sometimes I want to knock Bird for sticking with JOB too long and being TOO loyal, as if there is such a thing outside of the what have you done for me lately world of pro sports. Then I think about Danny and all he's been through here. I don't mean to say he's untouchable, or that he's flawless, or that he's beyond reproach, just that I'm emotionally attached. Sure, moving Danny could be one step back and eventually two forward, but if we sent him to some hoops wasteland I'd be upset. Even if it meant a positive outcome for us.

I'm ranting, and it'll end soon I promise, I'm just proud to have guys like Danny wear Indiana on their chest. In the grand scheme, that's all that's in his control.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Heisenberg For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by PurduePacer View Post

Follow me at @Bluejbgold

HE HIT! HE HIT! HE HIT! glazedham42's Avatar

Looks like Paul went for the Danny Granger haircut too. HAHAHAHA. Glad to see that these guys are bonding over the summer.

It would be fun to watch these guys go one on one if they were both really trying to win.
    "A man with no belly has no appetite for life."

- Salman Rushdie

Eating some cranbaisins The Sleeze's Avatar

Hopefully Danny isn't showing Paul his end-of-game move.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by mellifluous View Post
    It would be fun to watch these guys go one on one if they were both really trying to win.
    I hope Danny is learning to score against a better defender. I think Danny has done a great job trying to play within his abilities and I think PG will help push Danny to be a better scorer. I think Danny has to be one of the most efficient scorers in the league for us to really enter the fray in the Eastern Conference. I think we need efficient scoring across all positions. That is why I think it is important to bring back McRoberts and Rush to be second unit guys playing bigger minutes. They are both solid defenders that score within the flow of the offense typically. They aren't the guys who will take shots away from their teammates. If anything you want them to be a touch mroe aggressive. When Danny is scoring 20+ points on 10 shots, you have got to love our cahnces to win. If guys like PG can develop more of a slasher's mentality to keep defenses honest, it will really open up shots for guys like Rush and McRoberts. When you get scoring contributions from everybody in your rotation, you are probably going to win a lot of games.

I love that these two have really bonded. It will be a great thing when we play Miami and will be able to match up with them for the next several years. I think better players will be more willing to come here when they see this kind of a team atmosphere.

Quote Originally Posted by Constellations View Post
    I guess you didn't catch the exchange after that.