Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

Thread: PLEASE HELP FIND A FELLOW HOOSIER

Default Re: PLEASE HELP FIND A FELLOW HOOSIER

Quote Originally Posted by travmil View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You must make your folks very proud. Gee Whiz you're the best mister. Here have a cookie.

This does seem to be talking about his parents/family, so my guess is that this is where that is coming from.

That being said, he had a massive over reaction to the post as Travmill was not really attempting to insult his family.

Basketball isn't played with computers, spreadsheets, and simulations. ChicagoJ 4/21/13

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Peck For This Useful Post:

Let PG Fly Again Soon! ECKrueger's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Wow. My goodness.

Quote Originally Posted by Peck View Post
    This does seem to be talking about his parents/family, so my guess is that this is where that is coming from.

That being said, he had a massive over reaction to the post as Travmill was not really attempting to insult his family.
    Yeah, I see that now. Still, like you basically said, there was no need to fly off the handle like that.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Is telling me that the Hamilton County Department of Probation wants nothing to do with you supposed to impress me or something?

“WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trader Joe For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Lou Bega View Post
    I would go before a judge and tell him this I refuse to do probation.
    Probation is voluntary ?? I don't think I'm buying this ...............

I assume you could tell them you aren't going to honor your side of the probation terms, so they'd just keep you locked up instead.

Either way, you can behave like Graphic and Lou do or you can behave like an adult.

The choice is yours.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Yeah 86 is right. You either agree to the proposed probation or they hang on to you for a little while longer in jail. You can have your lawyer negotiate probation terms though. And you might as well since you already have him to talk to the police for you.

Mood

What is the school status of Wolfe/Rosenbaum/Rossman ?
    I believe all are enrolled for the fall semester according to the Herald-Times, but I'll double-check.

In my encounters with the police, I have always treated them with courtesy and respect, and this approach has served me well.

Mood

http://heraldtimesonline.com/stories...qp-3438184.sto
    [subscription required to view entire article]

This article was published August 23, 5 days before classes started. I personally do not have any knowledge of whether any of these people are on campus or not.

Several of missing Indiana University student Lauren Spierer’s fellow classmates — including her boyfriend, roommates, and a few of the young men who had direct contact with the 20-year-old before her June 3 disappearance — are pre-registered to resume classes on Monday.

Many of the missing student’s friends and associates have been home for the summer, and left Bloomington shortly after Spierer vanished . . .

. . . Students are not considered officially enrolled until classes start, IU spokesman George Vlahakis stated in an email Tuesday, but many have already registered for their fall classes — including Spierer’s boyfriend of two years, Jesse Wolff, two of her roommates at Smallwood Plaza, and a few of the young men who had direct contact with Spierer before she disappeared.

Spierer’s registration for classes was canceled, according to Vlahakis.

Wolff is pre-registered, but according to his attorney, the 22-year-old senior from Port Washington, N.Y. could change his mind . . .

. . . Four of the young men confirmed by attorneys to have been with Spierer on the night of her disappearance are also set to resume classes Monday. They include: Corey Rossman, Jason “Jay” Rosenbaum, Michael Beth and David Rohn,

“His intention is to come back,” attorney Carl Salzmann said of his client, 21-year-old Rossman, from Sharon, Mass. Rossman was also trying to complete the summer class he was taking at the beginning of June. He went home before completing this course . . .

. . . So are Rossman’s roommate, Beth, and Spierer’s friend from Smallwood Plaza, Roth. Earlier in the summer, Roth had not yet registered.

Two of Spierer’s roommates at her fifth-floor Smallwood apartment are registered to start classes on Monday — Hadar Tamir and Alyx Steinberg. Both study journalism and marketing.

University spokesman Vlahakis could not comment on which of these students have paid their tuition and which have not. For most students, tuition was due Aug. 10, he said. For those who registered after July 22, tuition is not due until Sept. 10.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Dab For This Useful Post:

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by PacerDude View Post
    Probation is voluntary ?? I don't think I'm buying this ...............
    U can tell a judge you refuse probation. worse case he maxes you out. I told the judge to give me x amount of days the prosecutor did not object.

Rossman told Fox59 that he has been talking privately with Lauren's parents. Her mother responded by calling him a liar, and saying they've not had any contact.

That's the extent of anything new I've heard.

U can tell a judge you refuse probation. worse case he maxes you out. I told the judge to give me x amount of days the prosecutor did not object.
    So, I guess you got that going for you.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PacerDude For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Since86 View Post
    Rossman told Fox59 that he has been talking privately with Lauren's parents. Her mother responded by calling him a liar, and saying they've not had any contact.

That's the extent of anything new I've heard.

I believe you mean Rosenbaum...
    Nuntius was right. I was wrong. Frank Vogel has retained his job.

------

"A player who makes a team great is more valuable than a great player. Losing yourself in the group, for the good of the group, that’s teamwork."

-John Wooden

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Bball For This Useful Post:

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by PacerDude View Post
    So, I guess you got that going for you.
    You and a peanut gallery want to take pot shots @ me. Fact is this. I dont care you guys are everything that is wrong w/ America. You sit behind your computers w/ your smug holier than thou attitudes, but are too self centered to ask Lou Why do you feel that way.

I am an adult. I am man. You guys are pathetic and I am done trying to argue w/ fools

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by travmil View Post
    Yeah 86 is right. You either agree to the proposed probation or they hang on to you for a little while longer in jail. You can have your lawyer negotiate probation terms though. And you might as well since you already have him to talk to the police for you.
    you wrong & so is since 86

you get nabbed you dont post bail you get credit for every day served you stay in jail they do not take as long to go trial on misd cases. You get the process over w/ more quickly

I understand posting bail if you have a job or family

Y do probation as it stands in the state of Indiana. You recieve no credit for the time you serve on probation.

my lawyer does not negotiate terms of probation either you do it or you dont depends on the charge most have standard set rules I see no point in doing probation in Indiana. I do not get arrested.

Hamilton County screwed me real bad. They are a frat. Lawyers, Judges, Prosecutor all in together. I went to the joint in 2010 for a crime I was arrested for in 2005. That is why I hate them.

Banned

you can cuss out everbody who works @ the dept of proabation all they are is going to do is tell the judge he/she is the one w/ the final decision

Thanks I am no longer commenting on anything more unless it involves Lauren or her disappearence Send me a PM if you have question & we can discuss this further Quit wasting others time reading a pissing ego match Where you will not win

I have schooled you all for free

Mood

Oh Lou just shut the hell up. Nobody wants to sit here and read about your unintelligent

removed

Nobody cares that you were born on the streets, or cut your teeth on being a hard-*** for being in the pen. You're doing the same thing, sitting at a computer telling your story like you're the expert.

God, what is the problem with you? You sound like you don't have anything past a seventh-grade education.

removed

What's even worse is that we're supposed to be impressed that you convinced a judge to get out of probation or whatever? I don't care! You committed a crime, that's nothing to be proud about. That just lowered your credibility.

We're everything this is wrong with America? Sure, obeying the law and being outstanding citizens and neighbors is wrong. Okay. I get it.

By the way, Mambo No.5 sucked.
    Last edited by duke dynamite; 09-03-2011 at 09:59 AM.

This is over.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Hicks For This Useful Post: