Is to me the most eye-catching phrase in Mark's article today:

http://www.indystar.com/articles/5/118837-5045-039.html

It made me think somewhat. The quote btw is from Ron, where JO states that de not really cares about loosing big leads as long as they win, which of course is right in a way, the consensus can be that they loose these big leads because:
"Once a comfort zone is achieved, their shot selection suffers, their defensive intensity sags, turnovers mount and they're soon back fighting for their lives.
That, as opposed to putting the game out of reach, resting the starters and giving playing time to reserves."
Some players do indeed go the "individual" way and what's worse, they "stop" defending, because "they have every faith" in whatever.

Clear cut examples IMO are CRO and Al but there are others that get "burned" once we have a serious lead.

Should Rick kill that attitude now and perhaps even lose a game over it to make a statement or should it remain as it is and take the chance that come playoffs these players think they can do that to ?

I know I'm in favour of taking players out who fail on defense due to intensity or lack thereoff if for anything to make a statement that the game is not about their stat lines but about making a team statement.