Page 43 of 49 FirstFirst ... 33394041424344454647 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 1222

Thread: Area 55 Season Thread 2011-2012

  1. #1051
    Running with the Big Boys BillS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Danberry
    Age
    54
    Posts
    11,325

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Area 55 Season Thread 2011-2012

    This place is becoming enough of a family we need guys to leave an emergency contact so we can check on them when we get worried.
    BillS

    "Every time I pitched it was like throwing gasoline on a fire. Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw!"
    - Ebby Calvin "Nuke" LaLoosh

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to BillS For This Useful Post:


  3. #1052

    Default Re: Area 55 Season Thread 2011-2012

    Nice little article about Roy in Nuvo this week. In fact, he made the cover. Couldn't find a link for the article---didn't seem to be up on the website yet.
    The author says he is a fellow Area55er but I don't recognize the name (Jon LaFollette). Most of us already know all of the info presented in the piece, but it will be a nice read for the casual fan or former fans thinking about coming back into the fold.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to joeyd For This Useful Post:


  5. #1053
    RING THE BELL! Sandman21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Area55
    Posts
    6,116

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Area 55 Season Thread 2011-2012

    Quote Originally Posted by joeyd View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Nice little article about Roy in Nuvo this week. In fact, he made the cover. Couldn't find a link for the article---didn't seem to be up on the website yet.
    The author says he is a fellow Area55er but I don't recognize the name (Jon LaFollette). Most of us already know all of the info presented in the piece, but it will be a nice read for the casual fan or former fans thinking about coming back into the fold.
    Jon is a Row7er. He stands a couple seats over from me.
    "Nobody wants to play against Tyler Hansbrough NO BODY!" ~ Frank Vogel

    "And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen. "
    Want your own "Just Say No to Kamen" from @mkroeger pic? http://twitpic.com/a3hmca

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sandman21 For This Useful Post:


  7. #1054

    Default Re: Area 55 Season Thread 2011-2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman21 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Jon is a Row7er. He stands a couple seats over from me.
    He writes well. We need to get down to visit the middle rows more. Just about every occupation represented in Area 55.

  8. #1055
    Running with the Big Boys BillS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Danberry
    Age
    54
    Posts
    11,325

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Area 55 Season Thread 2011-2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman21 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He stands a couple seats over from me.
    OK, does this little choice of words not sum up A55 perfectly?
    BillS

    "Every time I pitched it was like throwing gasoline on a fire. Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw!"
    - Ebby Calvin "Nuke" LaLoosh

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BillS For This Useful Post:


  10. #1056
    MVP kielbeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    INDIANA
    Posts
    869

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Area 55 Season Thread 2011-2012

    Quote Originally Posted by LetsTalkPacers View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i never see him on xbox live either. id be willing to bet joe is right, and he is in Hungary. that or maybe he got an out of state internship
    Still kind of makes you worry if he was overseas I would assume he would still have internet. He just fell off of the map. I used to talk to him on XBL all the time. I hope the little guy is okay. Has anyone checked the clippers or nets forums?

  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kielbeze For This Useful Post:


  12. #1057

    Default Re: Area 55 Season Thread 2011-2012

    Quote Originally Posted by joeyd View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He writes well. We need to get down to visit the middle rows more. Just about every occupation represented in Area 55.
    Jon's going to be bringing a bunch of Nuvos for everyone and passing them out before the game. Everyone be sure to congratulate the guy he's been pretty stoked about this for a while now, as it's his first cover story for them. Plus we'll have newspaper props for player intros.

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to ndcoltsnpacers For This Useful Post:


  14. #1058
    MVP kielbeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    INDIANA
    Posts
    869

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Area 55 Season Thread 2011-2012

    Quote Originally Posted by ndcoltsnpacers View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Jon's going to be bringing a bunch of Nuvos for everyone and passing them out before the game. Everyone be sure to congratulate the guy he's been pretty stoked about this for a while now, as it's his first cover story for them. Plus we'll have newspaper props for player intros.
    If he does that would be cool because we can read them during the Bulls intros. Edit: guess I didn't read that you actually said that. lol
    People may try to pick up some extras just to make sure we have enough for everybody.
    Get the word out folks!
    Last edited by kielbeze; 04-25-2012 at 12:08 PM.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to kielbeze For This Useful Post:


  16. #1059
    RING THE BELL! Sandman21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Area55
    Posts
    6,116

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Area 55 Season Thread 2011-2012

    We still planning to do retro-style jerseys for the ABA teams tonight?
    "Nobody wants to play against Tyler Hansbrough NO BODY!" ~ Frank Vogel

    "And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen. "
    Want your own "Just Say No to Kamen" from @mkroeger pic? http://twitpic.com/a3hmca

  17. #1060
    @SteaglesPD Steagles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The 502 and 317
    Age
    18
    Posts
    3,251
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default

    Ok guys, my cousin is wearing my Tyler tennis ball, not bulls tonight!


    Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    Freshman at Louisville
    Follow me on Twitter @SteaglesPD
    1000th post - 4/16/12
    2000th post - 6/24/12
    3000th post - 3/8/13

  18. #1061
    MVP kielbeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    INDIANA
    Posts
    869

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Area 55 Season Thread 2011-2012


  19. #1062

    Default Re: Area 55 Season Thread 2011-2012

    Quote Originally Posted by kielbeze View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Can I watch you blow those up and aftewards see how far you can take one down your throat?

  20. #1063
    The Mole ColeTheMole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    551

    Default Re: Area 55 Season Thread 2011-2012

    I shall be here for the playoffs,


    *****es
    DG for 3

  21. The Following User Says Thank You to ColeTheMole For This Useful Post:


  22. #1064
    MVP kielbeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    INDIANA
    Posts
    869

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Area 55 Season Thread 2011-2012

    Quote Originally Posted by ColeTheMole View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I shall be here for the playoffs,


    *****es
    I think that was coles way of offereing to take one for the MVP!

  23. #1065
    Pacers Fan For Life joeshow31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    34
    Posts
    42

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Area 55 Season Thread 2011-2012

    So it just Area 55 that gets together? Or do more fans normally show?

  24. #1066
    MVP kielbeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    INDIANA
    Posts
    869

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Exclamation Re: Area 55 Season Thread 2011-2012

    Quote Originally Posted by joeshow31 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    So it just Area 55 that gets together? Or do more fans normally show?
    Not only area 55 there are other guys who come to the out. BILLS and his wayyyyy better half come out once in a while. I assume for the playoffs we will see him. a few other random people come out. We love to have everyone come out with us and spend the pre-game talking pacers.
    ALSO!!!!!!!!!!!! I would like to let everyone know that BW3's downtown has offered Area 55 an invitation to come out and watch the away games so if anybody wants to come out with us feel free. We have been told they are decking the place out in the old blue and gold and want us to come in and get the place rockin! I myself think that is really cool that they have offered us the invite.

  25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kielbeze For This Useful Post:


  26. #1067
    Pacers Fan For Life joeshow31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    34
    Posts
    42

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Area 55 Season Thread 2011-2012

    Quote Originally Posted by kielbeze View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not only area 55 there are other guys who come to the out. BILLS and his wayyyyy better half come out once in a while. I assume for the playoffs we will see him. a few other random people come out. We love to have everyone come out with us and spend the pre-game talking pacers.
    ALSO!!!!!!!!!!!! I would like to let everyone know that BW3's downtown has offered Area 55 an invitation to come out and watch the away games so if anybody wants to come out with us feel free. We have been told they are decking the place out in the old blue and gold and want us to come in and get the place rockin! I myself think that is really cool that they have offered us the invite.
    Awesome thanks for the update. I definitely plan to meet up then. Growing up in Illinois you know Bulls fans just hated me so it will be nice to be in good company.

  27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joeshow31 For This Useful Post:


  28. #1068
    MVP kielbeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    INDIANA
    Posts
    869

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Area 55 Season Thread 2011-2012

    Hey while we are discussing playoff plans.
    Lets get crazy this weekend break out the face paint!
    Lets come up with some Ideas to really step it up for the Playoffs!
    I am going to go out tonight to buy some small posterboards so we can spell something out any Ideas?

  29. The Following User Says Thank You to kielbeze For This Useful Post:


  30. #1069
    RING THE BELL! Sandman21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Area55
    Posts
    6,116

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Area 55 Season Thread 2011-2012

    Do we know of any Magic players who fear clowns?
    "Nobody wants to play against Tyler Hansbrough NO BODY!" ~ Frank Vogel

    "And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen. "
    Want your own "Just Say No to Kamen" from @mkroeger pic? http://twitpic.com/a3hmca

  31. #1070
    Pacers Fan For Life joeshow31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Age
    34
    Posts
    42

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Area 55 Season Thread 2011-2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman21 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Do we know of any Magic players who fear clowns?
    Hilarious, I'm thinking of my painting my entire head blue and wearing yellow shades

  32. #1071
    MVP kielbeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    INDIANA
    Posts
    869

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Area 55 Season Thread 2011-2012

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandman21 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Do we know of any Magic players who fear clowns?
    No but I know of a few players who play for them that are clowns.

  33. The Following User Says Thank You to kielbeze For This Useful Post:


  34. #1072
    Pacers Fan For Life J7F's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Seymour, IN
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,050

    Default Re: Area 55 Season Thread 2011-2012

    I got my tickets for Saturday! Was wanting to meet some fellow PDers at the PTO lot... What time will you guys be meeting-ish?
    Nothing in life worth having comes easy.

  35. #1073
    Denim Chicken duke dynamite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Bloomington
    Posts
    13,372
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Area 55 Season Thread 2011-2012

    Quote Originally Posted by kielbeze View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No but I know of a few players who play for them that are clowns.

  36. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to duke dynamite For This Useful Post:


  37. #1074
    MVP kielbeze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    INDIANA
    Posts
    869

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Area 55 Season Thread 2011-2012

    Quote Originally Posted by J7F View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I got my tickets for Saturday! Was wanting to meet some fellow PDers at the PTO lot... What time will you guys be meeting-ish?
    I would guess by not later than 5. we may use the bigger lot across the road.
    I would assume we will I will try to bring the grill out and maybe the old Pacers cornhole set. Maybe our old buddy sandman21 will make a map to post on here of the PTO location.

  38. The Following User Says Thank You to kielbeze For This Useful Post:


  39. #1075
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Anderson
    Posts
    1,147
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Area 55 Season Thread 2011-2012

    Quote Originally Posted by joeshow31 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Awesome thanks for the update. I definitely plan to meet up then. Growing up in Illinois you know Bulls fans just hated me so it will be nice to be in good company.
    Who said WE wouldn't hate hate you? jk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •