Page 36 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Thread: Area 55 Season Thread 2011-2012

Default Re: Area 55 Season Thread 2011-2012

Quote Originally Posted by IndyHoya View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Let's all hope he's happy. That "land of former mascots" would probably be a Felliniesque kind of place, with all those former Lucky the Leprechauns and drug-selling Benny the Bulls prancing about. Not heaven, not hell. More of a purgatory. El Pacero will undoubtedly wind up there one day.
    Kind of like a mascot version of LOST!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to joeyd For This Useful Post:

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Man I really want to sit with you guys during a game some time haha
    "What you do is so loud, I can't hear what you say" -Andrew Luck
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley
    "Ego is edging greatness out" -Rick Pitino
    Freshman at the University of Louisville
    Greenfield-Central High School Alum '14
    Follow me on Twitter @jwy49
    1000th post - 4/16/12 2000th post - 6/24/12 3000th post - 3/8/13

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Steagles View Post
    Man I really want to sit with you guys during a game some time haha
    I think you're doing it wrong (except during timeouts and between quarters)....
    "Nobody wants to play against Tyler Hansbrough NO BODY!" ~ Frank Vogel

"And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen. "
    Want your own "Just Say No to Kamen" from @mkroeger pic? http://twitpic.com/a3hmca

I have tickets to the game tomorrow in section 102. We can't wait to party next to the great Area 55! You guys get me pumped up every game!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to KingGeorge For This Useful Post:

Mood

Quote Originally Posted by Sandman21 View Post
    I think you're doing it wrong (except during timeouts and between quarters)....
    Correction:

Man, I really want to stand up and scream and sing and chant with you guys sometime!
    "If you turn the other cheek, I'm gonna hit you in the other cheek, too" -Charles Barkley

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Steagles For This Useful Post:

AREA 55 NEWS YOU CAN TAKE TO THE BANK!!!!

Salutations, 55ers! OK, we lost last night. We played a pretty good half and then the roof fell in. It hurts. It’s a downer. Chicago got back at us at the United Center. Personally, I was pretty irritated at the way the Bulls celebrated afterwards. I can’t wait to play them again!

Shake it off, 55ers!

Happily, we’ll see our taurine friends again at season end. Then, we’ll be the homeboys for a change and maybe the outcome might be a little different. Meanwhile, let’s move on. We’ve got another task on our plate.

Tonight we come back to our home turf. We now play the butt-end of a back-to-back, and our foes are our old friends from Dixie, the Atlanta Hawks.

In coming to Indy, the Hawks start a 6-game road swing. They’re pretty banged up. You’ll recall that Al Horford injured a pectoral muscle in our initial game with the Hawks. He’s still out. Jason Collins is out with an elbow injury. Joe Johnson and Willie Green are supposedly both day-to-day. Tracy McGrady and Jerry Stackhouse aren’t on Atlanta’s official injury report at the moment, but reportedly they’re questionable for tonight too.

That said, the Hawks are still formidable. We’ve played two games with them now and the result was a split. In our last matchup in Atlanta, they kind of manhandled us.

In looking at Atlanta, the key word has to be defense. Some stats to remember:

Stat No. 1 - The Hawks are 11-0 when their 6’9” forward Josh Smith scores 20 points or more. When Smith is clicking, the rest of Atlanta’s motley crowd usually follows suit. Right now, Smith is playing lights out and coming off two monster back-to-back performances. Stopping Smith is key.

Stat No. 2 - Atlanta is 14-0 this season when shooting 45% or better from the field. When the Hawks move the ball on offense and create shots in the paint or wide open jump shots they keep their opponents from getting out in transition and shoot a higher percentage. We gotta play good team D.

Stat No. 3 - Kirk Hinrich and Vladimir Radmanovic both seem to have broken out of shooting slumps. They shoot Atlanta’s 3s. Atlanta is currently 5th in the league in 3FG%, a weapon that they will likely be trying use tonight in order to compensate for their guns that are out with injuries. We gotta guard the 3-point line

So fine tune your vocal chords, my fellows. We’ll be chanting DEFENSE big time tonight. Let’s get our guys back on track.

Red Cross Donations for Tornado Victims! Hey, listen up! This is important:

I got the following email from Tony “Duke Dynamite” Laurenzana:

"(Duke Dynamite) will be collecting donations for the American Red Cross towards the effort of the tornado disaster relief.

There will be a small locked collection container that I will keep or Sandy will have for the majority of the night. Donations can be as large or small as desired.

After the game I will take the donations down to the Hoosier Hills Chapter of the American Red Cross. These donations will be in the name of Roy Hibbert's Area 55.

Anyone who wishes to make an electronic contribution, since not all of us rely on cash these days, can text REDCROSS to 90999 to make a minimum of $10 donation.

This is a perfect opportunity to give back to the local communities, some of which we live in and neighbor to, to show that Area 55 Cares!”

Well said, Dukie and thanks! Forego a hot dog from the Blue Flame grill tonight, 55ers. Help out a tornado victim. It’s a good thing to do.

PTO! It’s supposed to get up to a toasty 64º F. today, fun-seekers. Accordingly, and as a welcome change, it’s unlikely that the beer will be frozen at tonight’s Pacers Tailgating Organization soiree. Balminess generally means PTO revelry So if you haven’t been showing up lately, now’s your chance!

Attendance at the PTO, by the way, has been picking up of late. There were around 15 hardy souls at the last one. Perhaps it’s the onset of spring. Maybe PTO’s legendary fellowship and punditry is the attraction. Possibly it’s because PTO members are finally getting off home detention. Whatever, the reason -- bring your butts pre-game to the Nameless Lot across from the Arby’s on South Street and get festive!

By the way, kudos to PTO Vice President and GM Casey O’Brien! Casey was recently featured on a repeat episode of MSNBC’s hit show “Lockup!” For those of you who didn’t get to see it, Casey gave lucky viewers a personal tour of a place he knows better than most -- the Indiana Department of Correction’s facility at Pendleton. I particularly enjoyed the scenes depicting his hard work in the prison laundry. Seeing him in his cell, assembling model airplanes, was fun too.

Stick to that rehab program, Casey! As we all know, glue-sniffing is a difficult habit to kick. We’re all pulling for you!

AND NOW FOR SOME FUN FACTS ABOUT ATLANTA!

Get in the Groove with J-Smoove! Atlanta’s powerful forward, Josh Smith, is best known in Atlanta by his nickname, “J-Smoove”.

It’s always a stirring moment when Josh throws one down at home. Then you get to hear the Hawks PA Announcer say:

"J-Smoove! With the jaaaaaam! Oooohh jaaaaaam! All you 200 people in the crowd at Philips Arena: Get on your feet and make some noooooise!”

J-Smoove’s known in NBA circles as a very, very high-flyer. My research has revealed his secrets: First, great shoes! Second (and acting on some well-intentioned advice from Cheryl Miller), elimination of wind resistance!

http://tinyurl.com/86bo836

Anything for a buck, right Smoove? Watch those nicks and scratches!

Vlad Rad the Impaler! No NBA Team is really an NBA Team unless it has at least one imported 6’10” 3-point shooting Serbian or Lithuanian basketball player. (Listen up, Larry Bird!)

I’ve always suspected that these guys emerge, pre-formed and chemically manufactured, from frothing vats located in the lower levels of castles in central Belgrade or Vilnius – much like those orc armies manufactured by Sauron the White in the Lord of the Rings Trilogy.

Atlanta’s Serbian clone is Vladimir Radmanović (or if you prefer Cyrillic authenticity, Владимир Радмановић). Vlad Rad is something of a snow-bunny. In 2007, he told his then-employer, the L.A. Lakers, that he had separated his shoulder after inadvertently falling on a patch of ice in Park City, Utah, something that would unfortunately sideline him for 8 weeks. Get-well cards from his fans, mostly in Cyrillic, poured in. Vlad read them from his bed.

However, it later came out that Vlad’s injury stemmed not from patchy ice but from an inept attempt at snowboarding. Worse, his $30 Million Lakers contract banned him from taking part in potentially dangerous activities that involved a significant risk of injury. The contract specifically listed, as examples of such “dangerous activities,” motorcycling and skydiving. Despite the omission of snowboarding, the Lakers fined Vlad $500,000.

His coach at the time, Phil Jackson, described Vlad as a “space cadet” and “my favorite Martian.”

The local L.A. punditry weren’t amused by either Vlad’s injury or his belated admission of its cause. As one stated:

“The only thing surprising about Vlad Rad hurting himself while snowboarding is that he didn't aggravate his injury by climbing a tree to look for evidence of a Sasquatch.”

Vlad took umbrage at a lot of the criticism:

"I have a lot of respect for Coach Phil, but I think he's kind of a space cadet of his own. He's a guy who has won 11 championships, so whatever he says, people will take as fact. Now, everyone thinks I'm a dumbass."

Ah well… Time to earn a buck.

GO PACERS! GO AREA 55!

Indy Hoya – Area 55 High Poohbah and Irrepressible B-Ball Raconteur
    Last edited by IndyHoya; 03-06-2012 at 05:24 PM.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IndyHoya For This Useful Post:

I think the guys and gals of AREA 55 need to put on a clinic on how fans should react to television cameras. You need to teach some of these folks who walk past Austin and Brooke after the game how to act.
    You know how hippos are made out to be sweet and silly, like big cows, but are actually extremely dangerous and can kill you with stunning brutality? The Pacers are the NBA's hippos....Matt Moore CBS Sports....

Mood

Quote Originally Posted by RWB View Post
    I think the guys and gals of AREA 55 need to put on a clinic on how fans should react to television cameras. You need to teach some of these folks who walk past Austin and Brooke after the game how to act.

I know this would never happen but how funny would it be if the Pacers picked up Bogut? take that SQUAD 6!

No newsletter yet? What kind of Mickey Mouse operation is this?

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kielbeze For This Useful Post:

AREA 55 NEWS YOU CAN TAKE TO THE BANK!!!!!

Salutations, fellow sufferers! Has your former cheery grin vanished? Has the spring in your step disappeared? Does your food taste kind of funny? Are you generally miserable and out of sorts? Has life lost its hopeful glow?

Well, mine has. I find myself snapping at my wife, grumbling at the news, and irritated whenever I pick up the morning paper to read the sports

The cause?

It’s no mystery. Our Pacers have been in an “Over-500 Funk” Sadly, we have dropped 4 in a row, losing successively to all the Eastern Conference biggies: Chicago, Atlanta, Miami and Orlando. After a promising start, the Chicago game turned into a blowout. Ditto for the Orlando game (except in that one there wasn’t even a promising start). Miami was tantalizingly close and ended up as a coulda-shoulda sort of game that left viewers hungry, or possibly sated, but feeling like they had just feasted on a meal of crushed glass.

Such is life. However, karma is karma and the world is round. This too will pass. As we all know, our Pacers are a lot better than they’ve shown themselves to be over the last 4 games.

Tonight, for example, our boys have an opportunity – a chance to take out their recent frustrations at home against a Portland team that has been struggling just about as much as we have.

Yup, in Portland, we host a team that’s in a real downward spiral. Right now, the 20-21 Trail Blazers are blazing their way through a 7-game road trip and the Pacers are Opponent No. 4. Saturday they revenged an earlier loss against the Wizards -- which might sound hopeful if you disregard an 18-point loss Friday against the Celtics. In the Celtics game, at one point the Blazers trailed by 43 points. BTW, in that game the Blazers had already logged 16 turnovers into the stat sheet when there were still 6 minutes left to play in the 1st half. Taking the long view, the Blazers have been, at best, lackluster. Over their last 11 games they’ve won only 5 times.

Portland’s also not a happy team. Their coach, Nate McMillan, has reportedly lost control of the Blazers’ locker room. Some of his players don’t like his style of play (which one NBA pundit describes as “a death slog”). Others have been critical of his choice of rotations and in-game adjustments. Supposedly “a growing number of players” want Nate gone. Their replacement of choice is Nate’s assistant -- that all-too-familiar perennial NBA coaching nomad, Bernie Bickerstaff.

Still, for all their current woes, the Blazers can’t be taken too lightly. Two of their wins in the above-mentioned 11-game span were 20+ point victories over Atlanta and San Antonio.

Area 55 Plays the Suits! The Pacers’ Marketing guys have once again challenged Area 55 to a mano-a-mano basketball game on their home turf at BLF. Game time is vague. Reportedly it will occur after the Portland game and after everybody goes home and the Court is cleared. This gives our struggling stalwarts another opportunity to revenge themselves after our last outing which, despite all my wily coaching efforts, resulted in a 30 point loss. After the loss, Area 55 member El Pacero was openly critical of my “crazy rotations” and “loony in-game adjustments.” Hence, I am very sympathetic to Nate McMillan’s current problems in Portland.

BTW, I am close to working a 3-way deal that will send NBA mascots Benny the Bull and G-Man to Indianapolis, move G-Wiz to Chicago, and consign El Pacero to the Washington Wizards. Hasta luego, Pacero. Vaya con Dios!

Our last game with the Suits was marred by lots of thoroughly unprofessional trash-talking from Suits hatchet man Rob “Elbows” Laycock and an overly exuberant post-game locker room celebration that I, for one, will never forget. I can’t wait to play them again!

So beware Suits! Area 55 may have some surprises in store for you this time around. Hint: Think about the Sunday morning news show, “Meet the Press”!

Those of you wishing to participate, bring your gym duds and yellow Nikes to the game tonight. As the oriental guy says on “The Iron Chef”: “Let the competition begin!”

A BIT OF FUN WITH PORTLAND!

Marcus Camby – Le Roi de les Assistantes! In their epic effort against the Celtics, alluded to above, Blazers center, Marcus Camby, instead of taking the lob and jamming, decided, for once, to be a team player and dole out a lob-for-a-dunk - that most majestic of NBA assists. Unfortunately, Marcus’ timing went awry and… well, better you just look at it yourselves. Marcus’ “Aw, ****” is audible if you listen carefully. Enjoy:

http://tinyurl.com/6q7q368

Meet PG’s French Clone and His Sweetie! The Blazers’ answer to Paul George is French import Nicolas Batum (pronounced Ba-toom"). It’s quite likely that he and Paul might be going head to head tonight.

Ever hear this description before?

“This lanky small forward is a lockdown defender who can shoot, handle and pass like a guard, rebound, and make plays like crazy. Put on a more up-tempo team, he wouldn't just be a defensive standout, or a youngster coming into his own. He would be a star.”

Nic’s main squeeze is a mysterious French babe named Melanie Pimentel. Oo-la-la, Nic! Here they are together, caught by paparazzi, practicing what the French do best - baiser avec le langue!

http://tinyurl.com/88vspyd

More of Melanie and how she fires Nic up for his games is shown below. Listen up Justin Beck! There's a guest appearance in this vid of fellow-Aussie and former Portland Pro, Patty Mills

http://tinyurl.com/82kxrru

No time for more, aficionados. Gotta go to press. Let’s be extra-loud tonight. Our boys gotta get outa this funk!

GO PACERS! GO AREA 55!

Joe Murphy – Coaching Savant and Area 55 Poohbah
    Last edited by IndyHoya; 03-13-2012 at 01:23 PM.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IndyHoya For This Useful Post:

More reason to hate Derrick Rose, 55ers - This from Neal Hayes of the Chicago Sun Times - Talking about Derrick's not getting the calls he wanted in the Knicks game:

"Derrick Rose’s frustration was obvious. He drove to the basket again and again and drew contact, but no fouls were called. At one point, he complained to the officials about the Knicks setting illegal screens. Again, no call. “I’ve got to be the only superstar in the league going through what I’m going through right now,” Rose said after the Bulls’ 104-99 victory Monday night at the United Center. The difference in a closely contested game at halftime was free throws. The Knicks got to the line 21 times in the first half and converted 15. The Bulls were 7-for-11 and trailed 50-48. It evened out in the second half, but Rose still believes he’s not getting the respect he deserves from the officials. “I was mad because they weren’t calling any calls the whole game,” Rose said when asked about the angry look on his face after an emphatic dunk with 6:02 left. “That’s probably the reason why.” When asked if he thought his comments would draw a fine from the league, Rose said: 'I could care less'"

Well, at least we're getting closer to competing.... Not bad for a team that has probably 75% of its players out of shape!

"And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen. "
    Want your own "Just Say No to Kamen" from @mkroeger pic? http://twitpic.com/a3hmca

Just want to thank the Pacers marketing guys for the opportunity to play with them at the Fieldhouse.

Thanks also to Joe for taking on the very "difficult" job of coach of the 55ers. Had to leave early, but hope we did not disappoint, too, too much.

Final Score: Suits 100 Area 55 82. Thanks to all that participated. Great progress! First time we've been within 20. Keep the Faith, 55ers!

Hope there's still energy in your tanks tonight for Philly. These back-to-backs are hard!

Coach Murphy - Xes and Os Man Extraordinaire!

22. The Following User Says Thank You to IndyHoya For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

From the ESPN recap last night:

Pacers fans couldn't get enough. While Amundson was shooting free throws, "M-V-P" chants rang out from Area 55, home to the loudest, most rowdy group of Pacers fans. Amundson played 23 minutes, just the second time this season he's played more than 20.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/recap?gameId=320313011
    Passion. Pride. Patience. Pacers

AREA 55 NEWS YOU CAN TAKE TO THE BANK!!!

Greetings, me hearties! Wow! How about last night? Welcome to Lou-nacy! It was sure gratifying to win one that way at a time when getting out of our recent 4-game funk was so important. Every Pacer, to a man, brought it. When our boys are all on the same page it’s an awesome thing to behold. It was one of my funnest nights in Area 55.

But no rest for the weary! Our guys have to suck it up and face another Eastern Conference foe tonight in the Philadelphia 76ers. It’s another big game for us – a test, to see if our stellar performance against Portland wasn’t flukish. It’s an opportunity to see if we’ve turned a corner. Bring it big tonight, 55ers. The game’s being televised on ESPN. It’s a big opportunity to show the nation what the Pacers (and Area 55) can bring to the table.

Suits Prevail Again, Dammit! Kudos to all the Area 55 roundballers for their valiant effort last night against the Suits! As usual, the latter brought their trash talking and dirty play and prevailed at the end. But there were some definite Area 55 bright spots:

Rookie Martell Haskins did his David West imitation and was pretty much unstoppable all night, getting most of his points on rolling drives ending in crisp caroms off the glass.

The Huser Brothers, Brian and Mike, added spark – Brian, particularly with his ball-handling (doling out 6 assists by my count) and Mike, administering the most memorable block of the night (an emphatic rejection that prompted “This is our house!” chanting from the enthralled onlookers).

Brian Hyde and Big Jon Bennett, the Windex guys, provided timely points, mostly in close, and solid rebounding, both offensive and defensive.

Bryon “B-Pump” Pumphrey, albeit playing on a bad wheel, drilled at least two trifectas and contributed pretty good defense and rebounding in his injury-limited minutes

My assessment? The future is bright, 55ers! Your coach sees nothing but upside for our team’s future. Thanks to all of you who participated

BTW, the next time we play, it’ll be with an Area 55 “Select” squad. Revenge will indeed be sweet!

P.S.: A bit of advice to Rookie and Co-ed Area 55 Team Member, Ericka Harris: Great defensive effort! Grabbing an opponent around the midsection is, indeed, a highly effective defensive maneuver. Sadly, it’s against the rules. Also, your playing in flip-flops is understandable, but in the long run, unprofessional. See me after the Philly game and provide me with your shoe size. I’m thinking some pink, women’s-sized Chuck Taylors would be very utilitarian and also make for a nice on-court fashion statement.

Thanks again to all who played. We’ll get those *******s next time!

Who’s Up for a Milwaukee Trip? OK, fun-seekers. It’s on! I spoke last night to Alan Mowrey and he indicated that he thought he might be able to get us a block of tickets for our road game against the Milwaukee Bucks on Saturday, March 24th at 8:30 P.M. The plan is to assemble Saturday morning at a time and location to be disclosed later and then car pool it to Cheeseland. Drivers willing to put the wear and tear on their chariots are in high demand.

To get this moving, I’ll need a head count of those willing to drive and go pronto. The plan would be to camp somewhere, consume some brews, see the game, make our presence felt in the Bradley Center, thoroughly shame the locals, and then immediately drive back to Indy afterwards. Last year people threw in gas money to help the drivers (and I personally made a hefty profit, mostly from B-Pump, who is math-challenged). Anybody wanting to overnight in Bucks Burg after the game at a Motel 6 or somewhere similar is on their own.

I’ll pass a list around at the Philly game to get names of those interested. However, sending me an email even earlier would be best as Alan needs to know how many tickets to try to get.

The email addy is: jmurphy@gslawindy.com

Be forewarned. Bucks fans were thoroughly shamed by us last year when 13 of our stalwarts all but took over the Bradley Center. So expect expletives and trash talk from the locals. Also, bring some coin for beer and bratwursts for use at that German place we found last year with all the Teutonic serving maids. Their jiggle show alone, as they brought us stein after stein of frothy Bier, was well worth the cost of the trip.

Oh, I noticed this yesterday. I thought some of you might want to add it to the reservoir of hatred we harbor for our Windy City friends, the Chicago Bulls.

Remember, I’m a lawyer. I specialize in stirring up hatred:

More Reason to Hate Derrick Rose! This, from the Chicago Sun Times, about Derrick's not getting the calls he wanted in the Bulls’ last game against the Knicks: game:

"Derrick Rose’s frustration was obvious. He drove to the basket again and again and drew contact, but no fouls were called. At one point, he complained to the officials about the Knicks setting illegal screens. Again, no call.

‘I’ve got to be the only superstar in the league going through what I’m going through right now,’ Rose said after the Bulls’ 104-99 victory Monday night at the United Center.

The difference in a closely contested game at halftime was free throws. The Knicks got to the line 21 times in the first half and converted 15. The Bulls were 7-for-11 and trailed 50-48. It evened out in the second half, but Rose still believes he’s not getting the respect he deserves from the officials.

‘I was mad because they weren’t calling any calls the whole game,’ Rose said when asked about the angry look on his face after an emphatic dunk with 6:02 left.

‘That’s probably the reason why.’

When asked if he thought his comments would draw a fine from the league, Rose said:

'I could care less'"

That’s our boy Derrick! Superstar! What’s not to love about this guy?

AND NOW FOR SOME FUN FACTS ABOUT PHIILADELPHIA!

Unfortunately, interests of time have prevented me from doing my customary thorough research on our opponent and the burg that they hail from. So those of you expecting something in depth here will simply have to do without. However, this pithy tidbit sums up Philly. In keeping with the motto of this Newsletter: Take It to the Bank!

The Famous W.C. Fields Epitaph! Supposedly, the famous American comedian and Philadelphia native, W.C. Fields, penned his own epitaph in 1925, and now, chiseled on his California tombstone, are these words:

“Better here than in Philadelphia”

Be loud and proud tonight, 55ers! This is a VERY big game!

GO PACERS! GO AREA 55!
    Last edited by IndyHoya; 03-14-2012 at 01:17 PM.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IndyHoya For This Useful Post:

I need crutches to be able to get around tonight..anybody have an extra pair laying around they can bring?
    Last edited by brkyrd; 03-14-2012 at 01:25 PM.
    Join the PTO > http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=147144471990&v=wall[/url]

PS3 gamertag = coolrunnings86

Twitter @brkyrd

Quote Originally Posted by brkyrd View Post
    I don't wanna be a downer but, unless I can find a ride to PTO or the game and someone brings or has a pair of crutches, my 65th consecutive game will be in serious jeopardy.
    Bad news, Brickie. Sorry to hear you're hobbling. More evidence of dirty play from the Suits at last nite's game!

The good news is that you didn't sign their unconscionable waiver and you're still free to sue for compensatory damages! (I'm drawing up a multi-count Complaint as we speak!

Where can someone pick you up? Your driver will be a trial witness and share in the spoils!

Anybody up for the Milwaukee Trip on the 24th can let me know here. I need a head count so Alan can try to score a block of tix.

Quote Originally Posted by brkyrd View Post
    I need crutches to be able to get around tonight..anybody have an extra pair laying around they can bring?
    I think El Pacero might be able to help. He came up with a neck brace pronto after his tussle with Laycock after our first encounter with the Suits. I'd suggest buying crutches tho, Brickie. It makes the injury appear a tad more permanent and enhances the damages amount in our Prayer for Relief.

As your lawyer, while I hope you will walk again normally, I also sort of harbor a nagging hope that you don't.

BTW, my customary rates are 33 1/3% if we settle before trial; 40% after; and 50% if we go to appeal.

Quote Originally Posted by IndyHoya View Post

As your lawyer, while I hope you will walk again normally, I also sort of harbor a nagging hope that you don't.
    Haha..I can't sue man...I love the Pacers too much! I've got a ride figured out, but just need a way to be mobile!
    Join the PTO > http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=147144471990&v=wall[/url]

PS3 gamertag = coolrunnings86

Twitter @brkyrd

I actually have a pair of mismatched crutches that I have NO IDEA where they came from laying around the house....

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kielbeze For This Useful Post:

Mood

LOVING the USSoccer style "We are the Pacers, mighty fighting Pacers" chant! That actually is my personal favorite chant I've ever done as a soccer fan

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Steagles For This Useful Post: