Thread: Magnum Rolle Trade

Default Magnum Rolle Trade

Any chance we can bring the hometown favorite back to where he belongs? I'm not sure the exact details of his contract but Id be willing to part ways with the 15th in such a weak class to guarantee Magnum back. What do you think? Or how about a Rush/Mag.
    Here we come lottery?

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Magnum Rolle Trade

Hometown favorite? All he did was tweet.

“WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

That may be true but I, like most of PD, saw the talent just spewing from his pores.
    Here we come lottery?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to I Love P For This Useful Post:

I see what you're doing here. Well played.
    Grown Man Ball

Mood

Nope, so far he hasn't done anything in the league, ANYTHING...he was barely a 2nd round pick last year and #15 could bring in a quality player... for all we know ATL will let him go and we could grab him as a free agent if we would like to give him another chance...

IMHO, he has the potential to be a great player. He's big enough for the 4/5, in time he could back up the 3, if he works hard at his jumper he could be a 6-10 SG, and to be honest I could even see him be a Scottie Pippen like point-forward if he was dedicated to work on his ball skills. With Hibbert and the right coaching staff on his side encouraging him to get better and become the best player he could possibly be, I don't any of these scenarios being out of the realm of possibility. He's got that 16-18 footer down and with time he could develop a Channing Frye-esque outside game to go along with a Paul Millsap-esque inside game. He could be a 5-time or more 6 man of the year award winner before it's all said and done.

I like Rush alot, but I think ATL would do this trade. They could really use another back-up wing who's definitely better than Mo Evans. We can replace Rush with a wing at pick 15 (assuming ATL lets us hang on to it). Maybe we swap picks in the deal too? Thoughts?

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dgranger17 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dgranger17 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    IMHO, he has the potential to be a great player. He's big enough for the 4/5, in time he could back up the 3, if he works hard at his jumper he could be a 6-10 SG, and to be honest I could even see him be a Scottie Pippen like point-forward if he was dedicated to work on his ball skills. With Hibbert and the right coaching staff on his side encouraging him to get better and become the best player he could possibly be, I don't any of these scenarios being out of the realm of possibility. He's got that 16-18 footer down and with time he could develop a Channing Frye-esque outside game to go along with a Paul Millsap-esque inside game. He could be a 5-time or more 6 man of the year award winner before it's all said and done.

I like Rush alot, but I think ATL would do this trade. They could really use another back-up wing who's definitely better than Mo Evans. We can replace Rush with a wing at pick 15 (assuming ATL lets us hang on to it). Maybe we swap picks in the deal too? Thoughts?
    This.
    Here we come lottery?

Lets trade granger for the number 1 and then trade the number 1 for Magnum Rolle.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Foul on Smits For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Foul on Smits View Post
    Lets trade granger for the number 1 and then trade the number 1 for Magnum Rolle.
    I don't see the Cavs taking on Granger for the 1st pick. Maybe the 4th like they did with Rudy??? That wouldn't be bad at all for us IMO. I'd offer the 4th pick, a future 1st, Rush, and Posey for Rolle and Josh Smith

Quote Originally Posted by Foul on Smits View Post
    I wouldn't go as far as trading Granger for Mag especially with trading Granger to Cleveland. I would consider Hansbrough for Magnum because we would have a pure 4.
    Here we come lottery?

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by I Love P View Post
    I wouldn't go as far as trading Granger for Mag especially with trading Granger to Cleveland. I would consider Hansbrough for Magnum because we would have a pure 4.
    I feel like we are really over-valuing Granger here. I mean, lets be serious.