Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920

Thread: ECF Playoffs 2011: Miami Vs. Chicago

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: ECF Playoffs 2011: Miami Vs. Chicago

Quote Originally Posted by mattie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    They are going to kill the Mavs. That was crazy.
    That's what every said when the when they were going up against the Lakers

I believe Dallas has just as much of a shot at winning a title as Miami.
    Follow me at @Bluejbgold

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by PurduePacer View Post
    I know a lot of people don't like Miami, but I enjoyed watching Chicago choke royally.
    Drose is 22 i bet they arent happy but that was a great learning experience and i expect him to be crazy good and clutch for a long time. He earned mad respect from me in that presser owned up to everything.

v my fave #13, sorry PG ECKrueger's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Yes, but after the way they beat us, it was nice seeing them on the other side, and I am glad they lost at home. I hate their fans.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ECKrueger For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by 15th parallel View Post
    Miami in 5. As much as many hate LeBron, the playoff mode Wade-James tandem has been unstoppable. Bosh simply cancels out Boozer at worst.
    I made a wrong prediction on how the Miami win (Wade's performance this series has been sup-bar)...but I guess good job on me on the win prediction...

Guess Chicago needs a backup PG to stabilize the offense when everything goes chaotic for them...and a starter-quality SG to replace Bogans.

Well the Bulls lost that was great

Unfortunately the Heat won.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Basketball Fan For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Joakim Noah
    "You gotta give Miami credit. They're Hollywood as hell, but they're a very good team."
    Lol! That's pretty funny.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

wow Chicago fans are terrible calling for Rose's head. Do they realize they would of been a 35 win team without him not a 62 win team and a ECF appearance. I cant believe what i am reading on real GM mind boggling. The kid is 22 i find this **** hilarious.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

After I think of all the Bulls fans talking ****** on facebook and invading conseco and acting like the won the championship after bulls eliminated the Pacers, Its good to see them go down and only win one game in the series. In the words of Bart Scott: "Anybody can be beat!!!"
    Help us Paul George......you're our only hope

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr_Smith For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by cdash View Post
    It's almost like LeBron during his Cleveland years.
    It really isn't. People are only saying this to make Rose sound better than he actually is. It would make his Finals victory huge, too, because it would be him winning in a situation in which LeBron couldn't.

In reality, though, the Bulls are much better than LeBron's Cavs. Boozer is significantly better than any offensive post presence on CLE, although you could make comparisons between him and Jamison being hyped up 20-10 guys who fell off the face of the earth in the playoffs. Deng is JJ Hickson on steroids, Joakim is a better version of Varejao and Asik provides pretty much everything Shaq/Z couldn't defensively. Throw in that Anthony Parker/Jamario are pretty much equal to Brewer/Korver. Mo was a huge let down in the playoffs for two years, playing about as good as CJ Watson. The only thing truly better about the Cavs was LeBron, who blows Rose out of the water and will for the rest of their careers.

The Cavs won 60 games twice because LeBron was the best player on the planet and was able to win regular season games by himself. They lost in the playoffs because he had no one around him. The Bulls won 62 games because they had the best defense in the league and they played in the worst division in the league, who they won 15 games against. They lost in the playoffs because they couldn't score, their interior defense was unreliable and their best player played poorly.

In terms of Lebron and the Cavs...that team was not as bad as people made like.

People pay too much attention to the names on the back of the jerseys instead of looking at how the team was built together. Yes, they crashed and burned with out Lebron..but they were built entirely around Lebron, so of course it was going to fail without him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sookie View Post
    In terms of Lebron and the Cavs...that team was not as bad as people made like.

People pay too much attention to the names on the back of the jerseys instead of looking at how the team was built together. Yes, they crashed and burned with out Lebron..but they were built entirely around Lebron, so of course it was going to fail without him.
    Wow. I think LeBron made some of these guys look a lot better than they actually were. If anything, I think we overrate that team's names a lot. For some reason, I still think Boobie Gibson is a solid role player.

While I'm not too thrilled that the Heat moved on, I could not possibly be happier to see the Bulls go down.

Their fans were generally annoying with some being a downright embarrassment to society.

Not to mention, I don't care for any of their players at all.

With that being said, Let's go Mavs!!!
    Stop quoting people I have on ignore!

Quote Originally Posted by Psyren View Post
    While I'm not too thrilled that the Heat moved on, I could not possibly be happier to see the Bulls go down.

Their fans were generally annoying with some being a downright embarrassment to society.

Not to mention, I don't care for any of their players at all.

With that being said, Let's go Mavs!!!
    Have you seen Miami's fans?? Trust me when I say they aren't any better. The only difference is that most of the so-called Heat fans didn't give two hoots about them until 04-07 (Shaq's relevent years) and this year. Other than that they only care about the Dolphins, and the Marlins when they're in the World Series. They are the definition of cocky bandwagon, fair-weather fans that all of a sudden think they know more than you do about the NBA, and basketball in general. I hope they get swept.
    A healthy man takes a crap every day. A smart man does it on company time.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by rexnom View Post
    Wow. I think LeBron made some of these guys look a lot better than they actually were. If anything, I think we overrate that team's names a lot. For some reason, I still think Boobie Gibson is a solid role player.
    No kidding...

I don't know how anyone can in their right minds compare this Bulls team to those Cavs teams.

You're telling me Deng, Noah, Boozer, Gibson isn't significantly better than Mo Williams, Antawn Jamison, Zydrunas Ilgauskas, and Hickson?

“WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    No kidding...

I don't know how anyone can in their right minds compare this Bulls team to those Cavs teams.

You're telling me Deng, Noah, Boozer, Gibson isn't significantly better than Mo Williams, Antawn Jamison, Zydrunas Ilgauskas, and Hickson?
    Yep.

And the Bulls routinely made it to the playoffs in the pre-Derrick Rose era when they essentially had Ben Gordon in place of Rose.

They're now clearly a better player with Rose, but those pre-Rose Bulls were clearly better than Lebron's supporting cast.