Thread: NBA Cutting Draft Down to ONE Round?

Default Re: NBA Cutting Draft Down to ONE Round?

I'd be fine with a single round.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Sure, why not? At least that's what I think for now...if the decision becomes unpopular, I may have to flip-flop.

They've been considering this for a while.. though I thought it might be also due to the contractual issues that second rounders face...

This will just make more good players go undrafted (especially with all the foriegn talent entering the league)
    Here, everyone have a : on me

sweabs

Yeah...I like 2 rounds.

There are a lot of talented guys out there...some of them just need their chance. Just think of some of the great players who have come out of the 2nd round...

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Sounds good to me. It might help save college basketball.

RimBender

The NBA should expand and give a team to every state and play year round and have a 32 round draft and allow anyone who is good enough to be signed and give free brownies at all NBA games.

Jerm

Mmm... brownies.

Offical Thread Killer TheSauceMaster's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Hmm , I think there should be atleast 2 rounds , I know alot of 2nd rounders don't make it , but look back at the few 2nd rounders that have become legit players in the league