Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast
Results 251 to 275 of 325

Thread: Rock/Alternative/Metal Discussion

  1. #251
    Member Constellations's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,979

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Rock/Alternative/Metal Discussion

    Discussion: August Burns Red "LEVELER"


    Let the discussion begin!

    -Each song after evaluation will be given a rating out of 5 stars.

    Song Discussion

    POOR MILLIONAIRE

    As I stated earlier into this album review, any song that starts off with a drum solo, is almost a sure sign of an epic to come song from ABR. "Divisions" didn't deliver, but, "Poor Millionaire", most certainly did.

    Every time I hear those rolls from the drums I just get excited. Matt is one of the most talented drummers I've ever heard, and he deserves to be recognized as one. The drum intro to this song is very solid and powerful, and with the guitars back-feeding in, makes you see through the fog: A giant stick of dynamite with a short wick about to explode .

    The second most powerful attribute to this track, that I noticed, was the wonderful lyrics. Brent stresses them even better with A+ growls and gravel-like screams. As for the writing, musically that is, shouldn't be down played at all. Because the riffs to this song are just as strong as "Cutting the Ties." Although "Cutting the Ties" has a very different pitch and vibe, this creates a different aura when listening to it.

    At 3:26 I thought we were going to go down the newly incorporated style which I thought was mistake of over-playing it. Wrong again. I've anticipated certain breakdowns in each song thus far in these reviews with an animated-like style, but none compare to 3:49. I will make this statement now for the super breakdown fans, don't look any further into the album for a heavier breakdown, because "Poor Millionaire" sinks them all. Resulting into the "Best Breakdown Award" track for the album. After hearing the "Cutting the Ties" breakdown I immediately told myself that it's breakdown wouldn't be broken on this album, but when it comes to ABR, you should never venture such a thought.

    One the strongest tracks on the album by far for many reasons:

    -Powerful drums
    -Strong writing musically/lyrically
    -Vocal tracks were A+
    -Breakdown was un-touchable

    Overall rating: 5/5

    Notes: A very fast paced song, with just phenomenal drumming throughout the entire track. Crank it loud!
    Follow me at @Bluejbgold

  2. #252
    #SeePGFly KingGeorge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Bloomington
    Age
    22
    Posts
    911

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Rock/Alternative/Metal Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Constellations View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Discussion: August Burns Red "LEVELER"


    Let the discussion begin!

    -Each song after evaluation will be given a rating out of 5 stars.

    Song Discussion

    SALT & LIGHT

    A great intro to the track to start things off. I think the opening riff alone is great . The next gallop riff is always a great addition to any metal song as well.

    At this point I'm greatly impressed with the song's strong writing, and the mid break really surprised me how well it worked into the song. Any metal band(even alternative) can create a heavy chug chug with an open D, but they succeeded using other chords, making the song sound just as heavy instead of over-using an already visited road.

    At 2:02 were taken back to a new world they've incorporated so much into this album that I've fell in love with. Every ABR fan will tell you this is a new addition to the band, and they have made it work so well. Brent's speech during this part, and I don't know why, is so powerful it gives you a small lump in your throat (Unless that's just me?).
    --------------------
    "Iím the harbinger, not the author of these timeless words.
    Led by the Comforter I sing to you.
    And if my throat were to be cut from ear to ear, I hope that these words
    would carry on in these songs that I pray you sing one day."

    --------------------

    As impressed with the album thus far as I have been, it's hard to believe this far in that they could impress me even more. The next riff that JB plays fits so well with the song it's almost surreal. I have listened to ABR for a long time, but they did something at this point that they almost never do, and that is sing .
    --------------------
    "We sing, for you."
    --------------------

    The album just keeps out-doing itself almost every song, and for that, thank you ABR. I honestly believe this is a perfectly composed song by the guys. Strong opener, attention holding mid, powerful bridge, and an epic closure.

    Overall rating: 4.5/5

    Notes: Due to their lack of singing in songs, makes it just that much more powerful when they do, pointing out how important the song really means to them.

    A very vocal powerful track for the album from Brent.
    Awesome song. Strong lyrics and great instrumentals(as usual).

    This is one of my favorite songs on the album.

    Rating: 4.5/5

  3. #253
    #SeePGFly KingGeorge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Bloomington
    Age
    22
    Posts
    911

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Rock/Alternative/Metal Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Constellations View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Discussion: August Burns Red "LEVELER"


    Let the discussion begin!

    -Each song after evaluation will be given a rating out of 5 stars.

    Song Discussion

    POOR MILLIONAIRE

    As I stated earlier into this album review, any song that starts off with a drum solo, is almost a sure sign of an epic to come song from ABR. "Divisions" didn't deliver, but, "Poor Millionaire", most certainly did.

    Every time I hear those rolls from the drums I just get excited. Matt is one of the most talented drummers I've ever heard, and he deserves to be recognized as one. The drum intro to this song is very solid and powerful, and with the guitars back-feeding in, makes you see through the fog: A giant stick of dynamite with a short wick about to explode .

    The second most powerful attribute to this track, that I noticed, was the wonderful lyrics. Brent stresses them even better with A+ growls and gravel-like screams. As for the writing, musically that is, shouldn't be down played at all. Because the riffs to this song are just as strong as "Cutting the Ties." Although "Cutting the Ties" has a very different pitch and vibe, this creates a different aura when listening to it.

    At 3:26 I thought we were going to go down the newly incorporated style which I thought was mistake of over-playing it. Wrong again. I've anticipated certain breakdowns in each song thus far in these reviews with an animated-like style, but none compare to 3:49. I will make this statement now for the super breakdown fans, don't look any further into the album for a heavier breakdown, because "Poor Millionaire" sinks them all. Resulting into the "Best Breakdown Award" track for the album. After hearing the "Cutting the Ties" breakdown I immediately told myself that it's breakdown wouldn't be broken on this album, but when it comes to ABR, you should never venture such a thought.

    One the strongest tracks on the album by far for many reasons:

    -Powerful drums
    -Strong writing musically/lyrically
    -Vocal tracks were A+
    -Breakdown was un-touchable

    Overall rating: 5/5

    Notes: A very fast paced song, with just phenomenal drumming throughout the entire track. Crank it loud!
    This is definitely my second favorite track on the album.

    Rating: 5/5

  4. #254
    Member Constellations's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,979

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Rock/Alternative/Metal Discussion

    Discussion: August Burns Red "LEVELER"


    Let the discussion begin!

    -Each song after evaluation will be given a rating out of 5 stars.

    Song Discussion

    BOYS OF FALL

    What a awesome intro to the song! A few rolls and fills to pre-heat the oven to molten hot. Right from the get-go this song starts with the pedal to metal. Just a great in your face beginning.

    The mid breakdown is a wonderful change of pace making a great powerful change in the track. After a couple prog riffs, it leads to a full blown breakdown which is very tasty for the metal heads.

    The drums to this track never let up. Matt just keeps his in your face pounding rolling and rolling. This soon leads to the 1:59 breakdown which is even greater than the previous. Matt surprised me with a lot more blast beats than the usual ABR song, but they fit the writing of the song very well.

    At 3:28 they re-incorporate the riff from 1/16/11 which made this song just an epic addition to the album. Not only do they re-incorporate the riff, the fade the song out with it, which is wonderful considering that's what the song was built upon.

    Overall rating: 3.5/5

    Notes: Just a great metal song for any fan.
    Follow me at @Bluejbgold

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Constellations For This Useful Post:


  6. #255
    Member Constellations's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,979

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Rock/Alternative/Metal Discussion

    Discussion: August Burns Red "LEVELER"


    Let the discussion begin!

    -Each song after evaluation will be given a rating out of 5 stars.

    Song Discussion

    LEVELER

    Unfortunately the album is coming to an end, but the boys give us one hell of closure with the title track.

    A very vintage ABR feel from the beginning which makes the album just a little nostalgic.

    The breakdown at 1:07 is so epic it gives you cold chills. Matt throwing the off-beat bell in the background is just fantastic. They slow the breakdown a few beats at 1:42, and believe me, it is EPIC.

    At 2:54 they really speeds things up with a great lick from JB. I absolutely loves Matt's double bass on the 3:16 breakdown.

    The outro riff to this song is just pure chaos. But what's more better than going out with the insane talent from everyone colliding together for an ear-candy like ending.

    Overall rating: 4/5

    Notes:As EPIC as the song is, it's almost a little sad because you still know the album is coming to an end...Oh wait! I'll just listen to it again
    Follow me at @Bluejbgold

  7. #256
    #SeePGFly KingGeorge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Bloomington
    Age
    22
    Posts
    911

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Rock/Alternative/Metal Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Constellations View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Discussion: August Burns Red "LEVELER"


    Let the discussion begin!

    -Each song after evaluation will be given a rating out of 5 stars.

    Song Discussion

    BOYS OF FALL

    What a awesome intro to the song! A few rolls and fills to pre-heat the oven to molten hot. Right from the get-go this song starts with the pedal to metal. Just a great in your face beginning.

    The mid breakdown is a wonderful change of pace making a great powerful change in the track. After a couple prog riffs, it leads to a full blown breakdown which is very tasty for the metal heads.

    The drums to this track never let up. Matt just keeps his in your face pounding rolling and rolling. This soon leads to the 1:59 breakdown which is even greater than the previous. Matt surprised me with a lot more blast beats than the usual ABR song, but they fit the writing of the song very well.

    At 3:28 they re-incorporate the riff from 1/16/11 which made this song just an epic addition to the album. Not only do they re-incorporate the riff, the fade the song out with it, which is wonderful considering that's what the song was built upon.

    Overall rating: 3.5/5

    Notes: Just a great metal song for any fan.
    Another great intro! Very powerful song throughout that is fun too listen to with the volume on high. What I found very interesting in this song (some may disagree) is it seems like their are 3 different guitar styles. We start out with the more clean, classic tone. Then around the :40 second mark it turns into speed guitar. Twenty seconds later at around 1:03, you get the heavy tone. It seems like they have taken all of the guitar styles they used so far in the album and combined them into one song. The one thing this song lacked was something special, or a part that makes you say "wow". Overall, another great song.

    Rating: 3.5/5

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to KingGeorge For This Useful Post:


  9. #257
    #SeePGFly KingGeorge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Bloomington
    Age
    22
    Posts
    911

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Rock/Alternative/Metal Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Constellations View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Discussion: August Burns Red "LEVELER"


    Let the discussion begin!

    -Each song after evaluation will be given a rating out of 5 stars.

    Song Discussion

    LEVELER

    Unfortunately the album is coming to an end, but the boys give us one hell of closure with the title track.

    A very vintage ABR feel from the beginning which makes the album just a little nostalgic.

    The breakdown at 1:07 is so epic it gives you cold chills. Matt throwing the off-beat bell in the background is just fantastic. They slow the breakdown a few beats at 1:42, and believe me, it is EPIC.

    At 2:54 they really speeds things up with a great lick from JB. I absolutely loves Matt's double bass on the 3:16 breakdown.

    The outro riff to this song is just pure chaos. But what's more better than going out with the insane talent from everyone colliding together for an ear-candy like ending.

    Overall rating: 4/5

    Notes:As EPIC as the song is, it's almost a little sad because you still know the album is coming to an end...Oh wait! I'll just listen to it again
    Great drum intro! Great vocal intro! Great guitar intro!! "Leveler" the song definitely lives up to the quality of "Leveler" the album, and ABR sends you off with a bang. So many great parts to this song that you can't believe it is only one song. Just like many of the other songs on this album, "Leveler" was well structured and well-written. Great song to end a great CD!

    Rating: 4.5/5

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to KingGeorge For This Useful Post:


  11. #258
    Member Constellations's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,979

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Rock/Alternative/Metal Discussion

    Discussion: August Burns Red "LEVELER"


    Final Notes: This was such a great album to me. It didn't dissapoint the slightest bit. I was dancing around for a month before this CD came out, and all the hype was completely worth it.

    Overall Grades
    -----------------------
    Album Artwork: B+

    Lyrics: A

    Song Structure: A

    Song Creativity: A-

    Vocals: A

    Guitars: A

    Drums: A+

    Album Momentum: A-

    Overall Album: A
    --------------------------
    Best Breakdown Award
    Cutting the Ties

    Strongest Song Performance
    Empire

    Best Song Creativity
    Carpe Diem

    Most Improved Performance
    Vocals (Brent Rambler)
    ---------------------------
    Personal:

    Favorite Song: Salt & Light
    Last edited by Constellations; 07-01-2011 at 12:25 AM.
    Follow me at @Bluejbgold

  12. #259
    #SeePGFly KingGeorge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Bloomington
    Age
    22
    Posts
    911

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Rock/Alternative/Metal Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Constellations View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Discussion: August Burns Red "LEVELER"


    Final Notes: When does the next album come out? lol

    Overall Grades
    -----------------------
    Album Artwork: B-

    Lyrics: A-

    Song Structure: A

    Song Creativity: A

    Vocals: A

    Guitars: A-

    Drums: A

    Album Momentum: A-

    Overall Album: A
    --------------------------
    Best Breakdown Award
    Cutting the Ties

    Strongest Song Performance
    Empire/40 Nights

    Best Song Creativity
    Carpe Diem
    Revised your post for my review. What a great album!

  13. #260
    Member Constellations's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,979

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Rock/Alternative/Metal Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by KingGeorge View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Another great intro! Very powerful song throughout that is fun too listen to with the volume on high. What I found very interesting in this song (some may disagree) is it seems like their are 3 different guitar styles. We start out with the more clean, classic tone. Then around the :40 second mark it turns into speed guitar. Twenty seconds later at around 1:03, you get the heavy tone. It seems like they have taken all of the guitar styles they used so far in the album and combined them into one song. The one thing this song lacked was something special, or a part that makes you say "wow". Overall, another great song.

    Rating: 3.5/5
    I completely agree, although they came close with 1/16/11 riff showing up, but not enough to say "Wow!"
    Follow me at @Bluejbgold

  14. #261
    Member Constellations's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,979

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Rock/Alternative/Metal Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by KingGeorge View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Revised your post for my review. What a great album!
    Man I had so much fun reviewing this album. I've done soooooooo many reviews on movies and CD's and it really sucks when you review something horrible. This album was something unreal.
    Follow me at @Bluejbgold

  15. #262
    #SeePGFly KingGeorge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Bloomington
    Age
    22
    Posts
    911

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Rock/Alternative/Metal Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Constellations View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Man I had so much fun reviewing this album. I've done soooooooo many reviews on movies and CD's and it really sucks when you review something horrible. This album was something unreal.
    Have you listened to the acoustic version of Internal Cannon?

  16. #263
    Member Constellations's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,979

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Rock/Alternative/Metal Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by KingGeorge View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Have you listened to the acoustic version of Internal Cannon?
    I have. "Wow."
    Follow me at @Bluejbgold

  17. #264
    #SeePGFly KingGeorge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Bloomington
    Age
    22
    Posts
    911

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Rock/Alternative/Metal Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Constellations View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I have. "Wow."
    I know. It's amazing!

  18. #265
    #SeePGFly KingGeorge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Bloomington
    Age
    22
    Posts
    911

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Rock/Alternative/Metal Discussion

    If anyone is interested in buying an Atreyu autographed CD, please let me know. Thanks!

  19. #266
    #SeePGFly KingGeorge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Bloomington
    Age
    22
    Posts
    911

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Rock/Alternative/Metal Discussion

    I also have Stone Sour and Saving Abel autographed CD's as well.

  20. #267
    Member Constellations's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,979

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Rock/Alternative/Metal Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by KingGeorge View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I also have Stone Sour and Saving Abel autographed CD's as well.
    I have an autographed Lamb of God "Sacrament" CD from ozzfest '07 as well if there's any interest.
    Follow me at @Bluejbgold

  21. #268
    Member Constellations's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,979

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Exclamation Re: Rock/Alternative/Metal Discussion

    Just letting my fellow Metal fans know that my engineer and I are working on my first demo and following up with the first full length album as well. My demo will be released on 8/11/11, and the full length album will be released on 10/11/11.

    Some info on the record
    -------------------------
    Band Name: Our Last Ascend
    Demo Name: Sleep With Both Eyes Shut
    Album Name: Hear Our Words

    *All Guitar/Bass/Vocal tracks are recorded by myself.
    **All Drum tracks are electronically cut
    ***All tracks are engineered by Zac Whittington. A facebook page will be up soon with info on his recordings/sessions/etc.
    -------------------------

    I will put the demo exclusively on www.pacersdigest.com for free, just for being Pacer fans. Maybe some more new music will numb the lockout for a few days.

    8/11/11

    -Constellations
    Last edited by Constellations; 07-11-2011 at 03:44 PM.
    Follow me at @Bluejbgold

  22. #269
    Member Constellations's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,979

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Rock/Alternative/Metal Discussion

    Our first track "Sleep With Both Eyes Shut" is currently being mastered. Making great progress so far.
    Follow me at @Bluejbgold

  23. #270
    #SeePGFly KingGeorge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Bloomington
    Age
    22
    Posts
    911

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Rock/Alternative/Metal Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Constellations View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Our first track "Sleep With Both Eyes Shut" is currently being mastered. Making great progress so far.
    You will have to let me give it a listen bro. (BTW I'm digging the Kratos avatar!)

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to KingGeorge For This Useful Post:


  25. #271
    Member Constellations's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,979

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Rock/Alternative/Metal Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by KingGeorge View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You will have to let me give it a listen bro. (BTW I'm digging the Kratos avatar!)
    You were the first person to join in the rock/metal scene here. Of course I'll give you a free copy of both!

    And Kratos owns.
    Last edited by Constellations; 07-19-2011 at 03:35 PM.
    Follow me at @Bluejbgold

  26. #272
    #SeePGFly KingGeorge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Bloomington
    Age
    22
    Posts
    911

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Rock/Alternative/Metal Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Constellations View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You were the first person to join in the rock/metal scene here. Of course I'll give you a free copy of both!

    And Kratos owns.
    You going to sell the album on iTunes?

  27. #273
    Member Constellations's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,979

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Rock/Alternative/Metal Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by KingGeorge View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You going to sell the album on iTunes?
    Most likely. Were going to upload the demo for free on facebook by converting them to MP3's.

    We will most likely sell the whole album for $3 through Itunes/ and through our website.

    Still debating on even selling it.
    Follow me at @Bluejbgold

  28. #274
    #SeePGFly KingGeorge's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Bloomington
    Age
    22
    Posts
    911

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Rock/Alternative/Metal Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by Constellations View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Most likely. Were going to upload the demo for free on facebook by converting them to MP3's.

    We will most likely sell the whole album for $3 through Itunes/ and through our website.

    Still debating on even selling it.
    I personally wouldn't sell it. I think it would be best to get the word out first. $3 isn't bad though.

  29. #275
    Member Constellations's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,979

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Rock/Alternative/Metal Discussion

    Quote Originally Posted by KingGeorge View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I personally wouldn't sell it. I think it would be best to get the word out first. $3 isn't bad though.
    That's why were debating. The $3 per copy would only pay for the disc labels and art design. But I'm thinking whether are not to just put it out raw. No design, no book art. Just a cd-r with metal inside. Like a metal wonder ball.
    Follow me at @Bluejbgold

Similar Threads

  1. Larry Bird releasing new Rap album
    By MSA2CF in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-16-2011, 09:20 PM
  2. Dwight Howard coming out with a kid-friendly album
    By Basketball Fan in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-30-2010, 11:36 PM
  3. Report: Favre formally asks for release.
    By Moses in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-15-2008, 09:14 AM
  4. Sources: Seahawks release former league MVP Alexander
    By Young in forum Indianapolis Colts
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-26-2008, 05:07 PM
  5. Larry Bird Releasing a RAP Album NOW!
    By majamama in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-09-2004, 09:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •