Throw a few out, if anyone gets one right we'll give them a special prize (or not). Here are mine:
- Granger puts up 35 points, 12-21, 3-6 from the 3, 8 of 9 from the line, the miss comes on a tech from Noah.
- McBob highlight reel alley-oop from Dunleavy between 5:30 and 4:30 in the third.
- Ronnie Brewer has his best game as a Bull.
- Kurt Thomas gets an injury that will keep him out for the rest of the series, but he might be able to come back if the Bulls advance.
- In the 4th, Tyler has to take a three as the shot clock expires and he drills it.
Let Mike Blowers inspire you: