Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I BELIEVE who's with me

A Hill to get over a hill Richard_Skull's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: I BELIEVE who's with me

OH, I believe, I'm already looking at our match-ups against the Hawk.
    PG24: "Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon!"

RT @Hoya2aPacer "When I play this game I love. I play to make my teammates better. But I'm a mouther****er on defense."

Banned

Why stop with this series, Lets win a damn championship!!!

Take it one game at a time, That's what the teams that have come back have done. Red Sox said they rarely even mentioned they trailed, just that the game they were playing that day was a must-win.
    I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by indyNlosangeles View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I just joined this forum born and raised in Crawfordsville..live out in los angeles..

Ive watched every game..and I'm excited for tomorrow.. How great would it be if we pulled out of this series and shocked the world?
    "Over? Did you say over? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the German's bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no! And it ain't over now! Cause when the going gets tough.. The tough get goin'" I'm with ya!

(from CVille, too, btw)

Quote Originally Posted by CoolHand View Post
    "Over? Did you say over? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the German's bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no! And it ain't over now! Cause when the going gets tough.. The tough get goin'" I'm with ya!

(from CVille, too, btw)
    Athenians of the world represent!!!!!

Basketball isn't played with computers, spreadsheets, and simulations. ChicagoJ 4/21/13

What has two thumbs and believes the Pacers will win tonight?

This guy!

Droppin' knowledge, yo. Mackey_Rose's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Banta View Post
    What has two thumbs and believes the Pacers will win tonight?

This guy!
    That's right brother!!!!

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mackey_Rose For This Useful Post:

Mood

Sports Logo

Despite rooting for them for all five games, I have only been in Indiana for the last one. Not only am I in the state, but I'll be celebrating with other Pacers fans. I think that's all we'll need to win games 5-7. I definitely believe. Let's do this!

witters: @imbtyler, @postgameonline

Quote Originally Posted by Day-V View Post
    In conclusion, Paul George is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Pinkham View Post
    Our arena, their arena, Rucker park, it just doesn't matter. We're bigger, longer, younger, faster, and hungrier.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Peck View Post
    Athenians of the world represent!!!!!
    I was a Mountie actually (lived about two miles from CVille - but it was the closest town to me). Lot of family members who are Athenians though...

I BELIEVE!

There are no basketball god's who have pre-determined the fate of this series. There is no law that says a team can't come back from being down 3-1, only probabilities. And thats all they are: probabilities. NOT absolutes!! The previous four games do not matter at this point. The entire history of the game of basketball does not matter at this point. There is only one thing that matters, and that is the next game. The next possesion, the next decision made by each player. Only one thing will determine the outcome of this game, who wants it more? The Pacers must march out onto the court and battle with EVERY ounce of determination left in them, dive for EVERY loose ball, blow not even ONE single defensive assignment. And THAT is what will decide the outcome of this next game, not probablities, not color commentators, not sports analysts or bloggers, no it is our beloved PLAYERS who will decide the outcome this game!!!!

BELIEVE WITH ME FELLOW PACER FANS!!!!

Tom Lael

Quote Originally Posted by rel View Post
    i think the basketball gods put us down 0-3 so we can come back and win 4 straight and shock the world!!!

i believe!
    This...

Also:

Who am I kiddin'? I ain't even in the guy's league...It don't matter, 'cause I was nobody before...I was nobody. That don't matter either, ya know...It really don't matter if I lose this fight. It really don't matter if this guy opens my head, either. 'Cause all I wanna do is go the distance. Nobody's ever gone the distance with Creed. And if I can go that distance, ya see, and that bell rings, ya know, and I'm still standin', I'm gonna know for the first time in my life, ya see, that I weren't just another bum from the neighborhood.
    Rocky Balboa
    Rocky (1976)

Adrian: You can't go with what you are you've read the papers, it's suicide! You've seen him you know how strong he is! YOU CAN'T WIN!

Rocky: Oh, Adrian. Adrian always tells the truth. No maybe I can't win. Maybe the only thing I can do is just take everything he's got. But to beat me he's gonna have to kill me, and to kill me he's gotta have the guts to stand in front of me, and to do that he's gotta be willin to die himself. I don't know if he's ready to do that. I don't know. I don't know."

Rocky 4

Go PACERS!!
    Last edited by Oliver; 04-26-2011 at 01:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CoolHand View Post
    I was a Mountie actually (lived about two miles from CVille - but it was the closest town to me). Lot of family members who are Athenians though...
    We can't all be perfect.

Actually my Son (Diamond Dave) & Daughter in-law are both Mounties as well.

Ironically my Grand daughter when she get's old enough to go to school will be a Charger. So we have the whole county covered there.

Basketball isn't played with computers, spreadsheets, and simulations. ChicagoJ 4/21/13

the thing is...we are containing rose. We just can't go on a scoring drought like we did in game 4...I believe. 1 Win @the united center could spark it. Because if we steal game 5 the confidence riding into game 6 will be HUGE...then if we win @ home it's all on chicago to close it out. And that's not pressure they want...LEGGGGGGO!@
    Keep believing...

another reason why i believe we will come back and take this thing to 7 is how close these games are. It isn't like the talent level with the bulls is THAT much better. We are right there...every game...korver miss a 3 here...granger hit a 3 there and we are winning this series...REAL TALK!
    Keep believing...

Chairman of the Boards 90'sNBARocked's Avatar

Anyone else can't watch?

I m deadly serious , I dont know if my heart can take it or not

This series has been so freakin awsome I have not loved a Pacer team this much since 1999

I just am convinced that if the Bulls go on a run and I turn the channel, when I return the run will be over

I think my version of "Hell" would be replaying the last 3 minutes of games 1-3 over and over and over again

Sittin on top of the world!

17. The Following User Says Thank You to 90'sNBARocked For This Useful Post:

Tom Lael

Quote Originally Posted by 90'sNBARocked View Post
    Anyone else can't watch?

I m deadly serious , I dont know if my heart can take it or not

This series has been so freakin awsome I have not loved a Pacer team this much since 1999

I just am convinced that if the Bulls go on a run and I turn the channel, when I return the run will be over

I think my version of "Hell" would be replaying the last 3 minutes of games 1-3 over and over and over again

I have to remind myself to breath deep and calmly, and sometimes I have to go to my "Happy Place" in these fourth quarters we've been playing.