Thread: thoughts on game 4...KEEP BELIEVING!!!!

Default thoughts on game 4...KEEP BELIEVING!!!!

man what a game. I had to watch this one with no sound on the tv's around my work. (A little convincing and got them to put the game on, ha!) Man was i pumped to see us playing so well. Then i saw the lead just slipping and slipping and thought to myself as boozer released that 3 "I bet this clown makes that bs shot" good for us he didn't....

Anyone else notice the idiot bulls fan behind the basket doing the "Choke" sign to mike dunleavy? LMAO if anyone can screen cap me a pic of that...kudos! that dude looked like the biggest douche i ever seen. I didn't even notice PG didn't get back in the game. Then again the tv's are not that big so from where i was sitting @ my desk it was tough to tell (one had a color defect and the pacers looked to be wearing green jerseys, lol)

I love how we kept it together and hibbert looked way more assertive. I always felt like if we could steal a game in chicago this series would open up. Now we have that chance....KEEP BELIEVING!
    Keep believing...

Default Re: thoughts on game 4...KEEP BELIEVING!!!!

Anything can happen in game 5, especially the way this series has been going. If we can play a full 48 minutes we may be back at CFH for game 6! I just hope we have a better turnout fan wise, it's depressing seeing that many bulls fans packing the house.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by WhatCouldHaveBeen View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    man what a game. I had to watch this one with no sound on the tv's around my work. (A little convincing and got them to put the game on, ha!) Man was i pumped to see us playing so well. Then i saw the lead just slipping and slipping and thought to myself as boozer released that 3 "I bet this clown makes that bs shot" good for us he didn't....

Anyone else notice the idiot bulls fan behind the basket doing the "Choke" sign to mike dunleavy? LMAO if anyone can screen cap me a pic of that...kudos! that dude looked like the biggest douche i ever seen. I didn't even notice PG didn't get back in the game. Then again the tv's are not that big so from where i was sitting @ my desk it was tough to tell (one had a color defect and the pacers looked to be wearing green jerseys, lol)

I love how we kept it together and hibbert looked way more assertive. I always felt like if we could steal a game in chicago this series would open up. Now we have that chance....KEEP BELIEVING!

they are bulls fans. if indiana pacers fans had a chance tuesday to sit behind chicago basket we would do the same when a bulls players shot a ft .... I liked the game saturday but i didnt like the way it ended.... I dont have my hopes high for tuesday game but id like to see indiana win....

I live in Canada and give up a date to stay home to watch the game......it sicken me to see so many RED at our home but its all good.........I loved how the game ended cause it teaches pacers to get ready for the press in game 5 and i still believe this series has a game 7!!!