Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: One bulls fan arrested, 20 bulls fans thrown out, bulls fans caught tipping trash cans outside conseco

Default Re: One bulls fan arrested, 20 bulls fans thrown out, bulls fans caught tipping trash cans outside conseco

90% of all fans are bandwagon. The Lakers, Bulls and Knicks have a ton of fans because there's 40 million people in those cities. They aren't better fans, there's just more of them. If Indy was 10 times bigger the Pacers would have a lot more sell outs.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to King Tuts Tomb For This Useful Post:

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: One bulls fan arrested, 20 bulls fans thrown out, bulls fans caught tipping trash cans outside conseco

Quote Originally Posted by Scot Pollard View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I thought this was a bad dream. I'll admit. I was going to fight for my life. I was going to punch one of them out.

I got there and I didn't if you guys saw but to be honest with you I found it pretty funny.

They looked like retards with their brooms sweeping the concrete outside the Fieldhouse.

A guard took them when we first walked in and said thanks for offering to clean, but we have that under control thank you.

Turn ahead into the future, 18,165 Pacers fans will be in attendance for next years playoffs!
    So they actually thought they were going to be able to take the brooms inside?

And for all the talk about how great Portland fans are, they had the lowest attendance in the league just five years ago. Unless they're in a mega metropolis, bad teams won't have great attendance numbers.

Quote Originally Posted by King Tuts Tomb View Post
    90% of all fans are bandwagon. The Lakers, Bulls and Knicks have a ton of fans because there's 40 million people in those cities. They aren't better fans, there's just more of them. If Indy was 10 times bigger the Pacers would have a lot more sell outs.
    That is true and that's why all the other teams in this league who play in your average cities need to be a successful team to earn their high attendance.
    In 49 states it's just basketball, but this is Indiana!

Jeff Foster was pissed after the game about the number of Bulls fans at the game. He looked angry. he wasn't joking about it like Danny was

Jeff was interviewed in Wishtv from the locker room

Wells just said that several Pacers officials were shocked at the number of Bulls fans
    Last edited by Unclebuck; 04-23-2011 at 10:42 PM.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Unclebuck For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by circlecitysportsfan View Post
    So they actually thought they were going to be able to take the brooms inside?
    Yeah they're pretty stupid kind of like Joakim Noah.

I just realized Barack Obama is a Bulls fan!!!!!!

Glad I voted McCain.

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Doesn't surprise me at all, Bulls fans doing that.

A little off topic, but does anyone else think Noah looks like Willie Lopez from the movie Ghost. That's the only think I can think of when I see him!

I just realized Barack Obama is a Bulls fan!!!!!!

Glad I voted McCain.
    Ugh, I wouldn't go around admitting that.

Quote Originally Posted by hoosierguy View Post
    Ugh, I wouldn't go around admitting that.
    I want to stay away from politics so I'm leaving it at that.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Scot Pollard For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Unclebuck View Post
    Jeff Foster was pissed after the game about the number of Bulls fans at the game. He looked angry. he wasn't joking about it like Danny was

Jeff was interviewed in Wishtv from the locker room

Wells just said that several Pacers officials were shocked at the number of Bulls fans
    I am not so sure Danny was joking...

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I drove up to chicago 2 nite for Easter and saw Bulls fans everywhere on the road. I just waved my Reggie Miller jersey at thier car and many of them flip the Bird at me I felt proud.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pacer4ever For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by pacer4ever View Post
    I drove up to chicago 2 nite for Easter and saw Bulls fans everywhere on the road. I just waved my Reggie Miller jersey at thier car and many of them flip the Bird at me I felt proud.
    Good this has become a heated rivalry.

I blew my horn at a bunch of them.

Idiots.

Mood

That is true and that's why all the other teams in this league who play in your average cities need to be a successful team to earn their high attendance.
    Most of the chicago fans were not bandwagon fans they were mostly from chicago.

Quote Originally Posted by pacer4ever View Post
    Most of the chicago fans were not bandwagon fans they were mostly from chicago.
    Oh yeah I know.

There were a ton of Illinois license plates in the parking lot so I figured they were from Chicago.

I just want to know where all these people were before Derrick Rose came along and Kirk Hinrich was running their team.

All hail King George! KnicksRGarbage's Avatar

I was also angry/embarrassed by the amount of bulls fans today. i felt quite badly for our team, as if i should have done something to prevent the invasion of chicago dbags.
    Coach Vogel on the Chicago crowd in game 4 : "I only heard pacers fans. I didn't see any red, I saw Pacers fans I saw yellow and blue, and I heard Pacers chants. That's all I heard the whole game."

http://www.cacawebdev.com

Oh yeah I know.

There were a ton of Illinois license plates in the parking lot so I figured they were from Chicago.

I just want to know where all these people were before Derrick Rose came along and Kirk Hinrich was running their team.
    I also think a lot of them were kids that go to IU or PU... I saw a number of classmates in the crowd, that were from Chicago. If this series was a couple weeks later I am sure there would be less.

I think its already been posted but it will take alot more than a home playoff game to get a Pacer fan majority sell out at Conseco. Also not to mention that alot of people have left town for Easter anyways.

At my work I am the only real Pacer fan...real as in I will follow the team throughout the season and actually attend games (from a local perspective). So that's 1 person out of about 15. They were all fans at my work place when Reggie was here, I only know this because thats their only frame of reference when the Pacers come up in conversation.

I dont' get it personally, I thought we Hoosiers love basketball. I certainly grew up loving basketball. I get that football is the popular game now. I've been to my fair share of Colts games and my gosh nothing in a football game compares to playoff game in the NBA. Infact I'm about done with football, I just doesn't hold my interested like basketball.
    You can't get champagne from a garden hose.

That was basically a road game for us. I'm so proud of them. I know that had to be disappointing to them, yet they played through it. Down the stretch, Chicago got away with Boozer on Roy for a pretty long stretch. Wish we could have exploited that more. But the amount of Bulls fans today, and the way some of them were acting was just crazy.

Some things that should probably be noted:

Chicago is a WAY bigger city than Indy, they had the best record in the NBA and an exciting season. Not to mention they're extremely local. Their fans probably did whatever they could to get cheaper tickets to see thier team in the playoffs. Therefore, they are competing with Pacer fans in getting the tickets and their chances in obtaining them are almost as good as a Pacer fan. If this is any other team, we don't see this type of invasion. We didn't know the exact dates of the playoffs and that defers a casual fan from buying a 37-45 record teams tickets. The bulls on the other hand have the MVP and were thought to have a great chance at winning it all: alot more incentive to take a chance on times.

All this being said. The ratio was still attrocious and in my opinion a black eye for Indy.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to rock747 For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by graphic-er View Post
    I dont' get it personally, I thought we Hoosiers love basketball. I certainly grew up loving basketball. I get that football is the popular game now. I've been to my fair share of Colts games and my gosh nothing in a football game compares to playoff game in the NBA. Infact I'm about done with football, I just doesn't hold my interested like basketball.
    The JailPacer and then the JOB ChuckaThree years caused a lot of people not only lose pride, but become indifferent towards the team. It will take some time to bring them back.
    "Nobody wants to play against Tyler Hansbrough NO BODY!" ~ Frank Vogel

"And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen. "
    Want your own "Just Say No to Kamen" from @mkroeger pic? http://twitpic.com/a3hmca

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I was watching the game at work today, and I was offended by the number of Bulls fans at the game. I wish I lived closer, had the time/money to go to these games, and could go support my team. When I heard the cheer go up for Rose as he came back from the ankle roll, it ticked me off. That's ridiculous. I'm glad we were able to win and stick it to those Bulls fans.

Also, Chicago sports fans are the most ignorant, arrogant, and disrespectful fans I've ever been around, in any sport.
    BLUE COLLAR GOLD SWAGGER

@The_Real_CJake

At this hour, I don't have time to read all the replies in this thread.

I woudl put the Bulls fan to Pacers fan ratio for today at 4 to 1, which is pathetic. It was a sea of red there today.

I was in section 2 row 34 and had Bulls fans all around me. Twice my friend and I had to take the high road when verbaly challenged to spar with no class scumbags from Chicago. All around me I saw and heard nothing but worthless, no good, drain on society, trouble making @ssholes. The average Bulls fan I saw today was a filthy, indecent embarassment to mankind.

Pacers fans who gave up on this series and sold their tickets to Bulls fans are jagoffs.

These people today were the dregs of society. I'm not trying to exaggerate here for dramatic effect. Every one of them I encountered today was a lowlife with nothing of value or substance to contribute to the world. I never realized public assistance could be used to buy NBA tickets.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Banta For This Useful Post:

Mood

Oh yeah I know.

They would have shown if it were a playoff game. Thier fan base is so big based on population.

Shame some bad fans were ********.

No such thing as good fans and bad fan bases. I'm a Sox and Hawks fan and a Colts and Pacers fan. Am I an ******* half of the time and nice the other half? Are Bulls fans who are Sox fans only ******** while being Bulls fans? Or maybe I'm an *******? Bulls fans have called me ******* before while I've been decked out in Pacers gear at the UC, but if I'm an ******* to Bulls fans and they think I'm obnoxious are all Pacers fans obnoxious?