Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: One bulls fan arrested, 20 bulls fans thrown out, bulls fans caught tipping trash cans outside conseco

Default Re: One bulls fan arrested, 20 bulls fans thrown out, bulls fans caught tipping trash cans outside conseco

Quote Originally Posted by IndyHoya View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Actually, hat's off to the well-behaved fans from Chicago (and most of them were). I can't fault the loyalty in driving 3 hours to see their team. In the Parking Lot where we PTO the cars mostly had plates from Illinois and the Region. I think their ride home will be less fun than their ride down though.

I wish I could afford a United Center ticket. Our ticket affordability probably enabled a lot of Bulls people their only opportunity to see a playoff game.

Indy's gotta start getting behind the Pacers more. What's not to love?
    As recently as two and one half months ago there was nothing to love about this team. It takes time to build a strong fanbase.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hoosierguy For This Useful Post:

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: One bulls fan arrested, 20 bulls fans thrown out, bulls fans caught tipping trash cans outside conseco

I can say this, back in the Miller days, Indy fans would never allow this.

MSA/CFH were rocking with Pacers fans kind of like today's Thunder crowd.

Thursday night's crowd was nice and seemed like the OKC crowd.

There were clearly more Pacers fans, but today it might be tough to say there were more Pacers fans based on how it looked and sounded on TV.

Quote Originally Posted by Trophy View Post
    I don't know why it was this many people to cause this much havac in another team's arena.

I'm sure if we'd play Miami or Boston, their bandwagon fans would come out, but I'm sure they're from Indy and probably Pacers fans at one point and wouldn't act like animals.

There probably wouldn't even be as many of them.
    I really wonder how many of those people in Bulls attire are from Indy. It would not surprise me a bit to find out that a good number of them are.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Tom White For This Useful Post:

2011 Bulls fans vs 2004 Pistons fans. Which do you guys think are worse?

pretty sure pacers saw the lesser half of the bulls fans. the young, cool, bandwagoners. the better half probably are STH and don't need to drive to indy to see the game.

did see lots of bulls fans that didn't seem to be hardcore basketball fans. only here to see and be seen as it were.

I can say this, back in the Miller days, Indy fans would never allow this.

MSA/CFH were rocking with Pacers fans kind of like today's Thunder crowd.

Thursday night's crowd was nice and seemed like the OKC crowd.

There were clearly more Pacers fans, but today it might be tough to say there were more Pacers fans based on how it looked and sounded on TV.
    Back in the day the Pacers were a 50+ win team that made deep playoff runs.

Quote Originally Posted by Thingfish View Post
    I can't believe you'd ask this question really I mean I'm a lifelong Chicago hater and even I wouldn't put these Bulls fans into that category

Quote Originally Posted by Basketball Fan View Post
    I can't believe you'd ask this question really I mean I'm a lifelong Chicago hater and even I wouldn't put these Bulls fans into that category
    Really? Pistons fans were that bad?

Quote Originally Posted by hoosierguy View Post
    Back in the day the Pacers were a 50+ win team that made deep playoff runs.
    We're on the right track and if we add some decent pieces with our cap space we can be a solid contending team.

Like many, I'm hoping for Eric Gordon. He'd be a solid leader and the home fans would love to see him leading the Pacers to the victories along with Paul who looks to be promising.

Hopefully we'll be making the playoffs every year up to that point.

The fanbase seems to be building back up after falling apart since last making the playoffs.

Hopefully the Pacers can bring back the winning basketball to fully prove they are back.

It looks good now and everyone is excited for the future.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Trophy For This Useful Post:

The 2004 Pistons fans were as badass as the players.

I've always felt Pacers fans/Indiana fans have always been respectable.

This season, I've noticed the Bulls fans have invaded every team's arena in the Central Division's. Especially the Bradley Center.

Maybe not as much in the Quicken Loans Arena since they still had a bunch of fans on bandwagon, but probably next season since that fanbase will probably level out.

Quote Originally Posted by smj887 View Post
    Yeah, he is so proud of "His" hoosiers that his twitter wallpaper is from a Celtics-Heat game, featuring KG and James of course.
    Last edited by Tom White; 04-23-2011 at 08:21 PM.

The 2004 Pistons fans were as badass as the players.

I've always felt Pacers fans/Indiana fans have always been respectable.

This season, I've noticed the Bulls fans have invaded every team's arena in the Central Division's. Especially the Bradley Center.

Maybe not as much in the Quicken Loans Arena since they still had a bunch of fans on bandwagon, but probably next season since that fanbase will probably level out.
    It has to be especially bad for Bucks fans. It is for the best that they didn't make the playoffs because they would have played four road games by this point.

Quote Originally Posted by hoosierguy View Post
    It has to be especially bad for Bucks fans. It is for the best that they didn't make the playoffs because they would have played four road games by this point.
    Yeah and I think if they would've had as good a year as they did this year, it wouldn't be as bad.

For whatever reason they fell apart and don't really look like they will recover.

Bogut is not healthy and that elbow injury looks like it can put him in jeopardy and Jennings has become very much a ballhog. They have no offensive chemistry. They have bad contracts and they are for older players.

We're going to hopefully cause havac and competition in the East for years to come.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom White View Post
    Yeah, he is so proud of "His" hoosiers that his twitter wallpaper is from a Celtics-Heat game, featuring KG and James of course.
    Pretty sure that is just because he is a TNT employee. I wouldn't worry that much about it.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DemonHunter1105 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Tom White View Post
    Eh, no big deal. I can barely post let alone create anything like that. I would say Reggie has someone that does that for him and it is a marketing tool setup by TNT.

Bottom line....Reggie stated with words what his feelings are.
    You know how hippos are made out to be sweet and silly, like big cows, but are actually extremely dangerous and can kill you with stunning brutality? The Pacers are the NBA's hippos....Matt Moore CBS Sports....

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RWB For This Useful Post:

I've never seen so many Bulls fans in one place. It was disgusting. I guessed that there were maybe 25% Bulls Thursday night, biut today, I think it was 55% or maybe even 60%. It was bad.

I so wanted the pacers to take their 14 point lead to 20 or so with 2 or 3 minutes left so all the Bulls fans would leave early.

If I had tons of money I would buy every available ticket for game #6 and give them to pacers fans only

The number of Bulls fans today really bothered me

22. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Unclebuck For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter1105 View Post
    Pretty sure that is just because he is a TNT employee. I wouldn't worry that much about it.
    The guy opposite Dennis Scott on NBATV admitted that not only does he rarely use his twitter, but that Turner Sports had set it up for him. They may be doing the talking, but they likely don't have much control over the background.
    "Nobody wants to play against Tyler Hansbrough NO BODY!" ~ Frank Vogel

"And David put his hand in the bag and took out a stone and slung it. And it struck the Philistine on the head and he fell to the ground. Amen. "
    Want your own "Just Say No to Kamen" from @mkroeger pic? http://twitpic.com/a3hmca

I am so glad i didn't see them tipping trash cans outside Conseco, I might have lost my temper and done something I shouldn't have. My tolerance for the Bulls fans was at a realy low level today

It is ka Thankee sai Major Cold's Avatar
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

buck is right. Over half were Bulls fans. There were more of their fans in the lower bowl ours. Plus ours were so much quieter throughout the game. Cell phones and Twitter need to wait till down times. The suits need to cheer.

Our casual fans better get on board. Or Chicago will have another home game come Thursday.

Quote Originally Posted by Major Cold View Post
    buck is right. Over half were Bulls fans. There were more of their fans in the lower bowl ours. Plus ours were so much quieter throughout the game. Cell phones and Twitter need to wait till down times. The suits need to cheer.

Our casual fans better get on board. Or Chicago will have another home game come Thursday.
    If the Pacers win Game 5 I guarantee there will be mostly Pacers fans in attendance for Game 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Thingfish View Post

The Pistons fans were worse. Of course there were probably 10,000 Bulls fans today and there might have been 1,000 Pistons fans back in 2004.

Quote Originally Posted by Major Cold View Post

It seemed like the club level had the fewest % of Bulls fans. lower level and balcony was probably majority Bulls fans. I was hard to believe

The brightside of them selling out the game was that all their money went to PS&E.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trophy For This Useful Post:

I don't understand it. If I lived in Indy I would find a way to make it to all these games. I attended game 3, but had to drive three hours for it. These people live right there and won't go out. It's sickening.

32. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rock747 For This Useful Post:

woman without a team

Yeah and I think if they would've had as good a year as they did this year, it wouldn't be as bad.

For whatever reason they fell apart and don't really look like they will recover.

Bogut is not healthy and that elbow injury looks like it can put him in jeopardy and Jennings has become very much a ballhog. They have no offensive chemistry. They have bad contracts and they are for older players.

We're going to hopefully cause havac and competition in the East for years to come.
    It's pretty easy to fall apart when the team was never healthy enough to have everyone practice together. It's pretty hard to have consistancy when you have something like 21 different starting lineups.

Bogut had his elbow scoped when the Bucks were offically eliminated from the playoffs. They took out a jar full of bone fragments. He expects to be working out by the end of May.