Results 1 to 21 of 21

Thread: heywoode's Pacemate photos thread-04.10.11 Knicks @ Pacers

  1. #1
    Huge Member heywoode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    45
    Posts
    6,334

    Default heywoode's Pacemate photos thread-04.10.11 Knicks @ Pacers

    ===




    ===


































































































































































































































































    ===




    ===



    RESIDENT COUNTING THREAD PHILOSOPHIZER

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to heywoode For This Useful Post:


  3. #2

    Default Re: heywoode's Pacemate photos thread-04.10.11 Knicks @ Pacers

    As I'm scrolling down, I was expecting it to get really weird with pictures of the pacemates pulling into there driveways , heating food up in the microwave, going to bed.....

  4. #3
    Huge Member heywoode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    45
    Posts
    6,334

    Default Re: heywoode's Pacemate photos thread-04.10.11 Knicks @ Pacers

    Thanks for the insinuation, dick.



    RESIDENT COUNTING THREAD PHILOSOPHIZER

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to heywoode For This Useful Post:


  6. #4
    Member idioteque's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    washington dc
    Age
    28
    Posts
    9,419

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: heywoode's Pacemate photos thread-04.10.11 Knicks @ Pacers

    Is it me or has Boomer gotten leaner and more athletic looking?

    Also, the pic with all those guys staring at the Pacemate cheering in the aisle is hilarious. Of course the married guy is on his best behavior and not looking.

  7. #5
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,448

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: heywoode's Pacemate photos thread-04.10.11 Knicks @ Pacers

    Quote Originally Posted by Foul on Smits View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    As I'm scrolling down, I was expecting it to get really weird with pictures of the pacemates pulling into there driveways , heating food up in the microwave, going to bed.....
    Man, it's really getting to the point that I wonder why I even come to PD anymore with people like you around.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  8. #6
    Huge Member heywoode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    45
    Posts
    6,334

    Default Re: heywoode's Pacemate photos thread-04.10.11 Knicks @ Pacers

    Thass what I'M talkin bout. Thanks, TJ. I thought for a minute it was just ME.



    RESIDENT COUNTING THREAD PHILOSOPHIZER

  9. #7
    Member SycamoreKen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Age
    44
    Posts
    10,413

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: heywoode's Pacemate photos thread-04.10.11 Knicks @ Pacers

    He's a noob. I don't even read the posts of most people i don't know. That's easier than the ignore button. You're good Woode.

  10. #8
    Member Constellations's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,979

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: heywoode's Pacemate photos thread-04.10.11 Knicks @ Pacers

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Man, it's really getting to the point that I wonder why I even come to PD anymore with people like you around.
    I agree. People always have to be clever or shoot smart a$$ comebacks.
    Follow me at @Bluejbgold

  11. #9
    Member SycamoreKen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Age
    44
    Posts
    10,413

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: heywoode's Pacemate photos thread-04.10.11 Knicks @ Pacers

    That's right. Only people that have been here a while can make disparaging comments about Woody.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to SycamoreKen For This Useful Post:


  13. #10

    Default Re: heywoode's Pacemate photos thread-04.10.11 Knicks @ Pacers

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Man, it's really getting to the point that I wonder why I even come to PD anymore with people like you around.
    Wow. It was a joke. Chill out. Maybe you shouldn't come here if you're that sensitive.

  14. #11

    Default Re: heywoode's Pacemate photos thread-04.10.11 Knicks @ Pacers

    Quote Originally Posted by SycamoreKen View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That's right. Only people that have been here a while can make disparaging comments about Woody.
    It wasn't a disparaging comment. Wow. Stop being babies.

    Noob? Really? You say noob here?
    Last edited by Foul on Smits; 04-23-2011 at 02:26 AM.

  15. #12

    Default Re: heywoode's Pacemate photos thread-04.10.11 Knicks @ Pacers

    Quote Originally Posted by heywoode View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Thanks for the insinuation, dick.
    It was not meant to be disparaging or to insinuate anything. Im sorry you took it that way.

  16. #13
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,448

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: heywoode's Pacemate photos thread-04.10.11 Knicks @ Pacers

    Quote Originally Posted by Foul on Smits View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wow. It was a joke. Chill out. Maybe you shouldn't come here if you're that sensitive.
    Maybe you should realize that you don't joke about certain things?

    Especially when Woody has always posted these photos and I don't think anyone would ever consider the MARRIED MAN with KIDS to be doing it just to stalk.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Trader Joe For This Useful Post:


  18. #14

    Default Re: heywoode's Pacemate photos thread-04.10.11 Knicks @ Pacers

    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Maybe you should realize that you don't joke about certain things?

    Especially when Woody has always posted these photos and I don't think anyone would ever consider the MARRIED MAN with KIDS to be doing it just to stalk.
    If no one would think that, then what the hell are you worried about? And I'm sorry, but if you, or anyone else honesty think that I saw these pics and thought " uh o, must be a stalker ", then you're all incredibly dense individuals. Further more, ever since I started posting here, you've been the most negative, combative poster ive seen on this board. You take things way to seriously and act like an absolute diva. Maybe you're a nice guy I dunno, but on here, imo, you come off like a.complete ***. I've apologized once already for any confusion about my posts intentions and you are still crying about it and now you're telling me what I should joke about? Get over it pal.

    Again, I'm sorry heywoode. I like your pictures a lot.

    If there are any more issues, how bout you just pm, instead of trying to paint me out to be some horrible person in this thread.

    Thanks

  19. #15
    DIET COKE! Trader Joe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Troll Hunting
    Age
    26
    Posts
    30,448

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: heywoode's Pacemate photos thread-04.10.11 Knicks @ Pacers

    I've had to become a lot more combative over the past year or so as that has been the general direction of the board for some time.

    “WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

  20. #16
    Huge Member heywoode's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Indiana
    Age
    45
    Posts
    6,334

    Default Re: heywoode's Pacemate photos thread-04.10.11 Knicks @ Pacers

    Quote Originally Posted by Foul on Smits View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If no one would think that, then what the hell are you worried about? And I'm sorry, but if you, or anyone else honesty think that I saw these pics and thought " uh o, must be a stalker ", then you're all incredibly dense individuals. Further more, ever since I started posting here, you've been the most negative, combative poster ive seen on this board. You take things way to seriously and act like an absolute diva. Maybe you're a nice guy I dunno, but on here, imo, you come off like a.complete ***. I've apologized once already for any confusion about my posts intentions and you are still crying about it and now you're telling me what I should joke about? Get over it pal.

    Again, I'm sorry heywoode. I like your pictures a lot.

    If there are any more issues, how bout you just pm, instead of trying to paint me out to be some horrible person in this thread.

    Thanks
    Nobody who knows me would think that, but that doesn't make it acceptable. Not very many people here know me anymore. As far as thinking you 'meant' what you posted rather than thinking you were joking, I have no way of knowing whether you meant it or not. I didn't even address whether you meant it or not. I stated, "Thanks for the insinuation, dick." Whether you meant it or not, the insinuation was there because YOU POSTED IT. And I (or anyone else) should be worried about PMing you?! Forgive me if I don't shelter your sterling reputation.

    As far as your quarrel with TJ, I have no idea, so I'm not going to worry about it. I do, however, appreciate the sentiment by he and the other posters. If you've had to apologize already for your 'posting style', then maybe the problem isn't where you think it is...of course, that's just my opinion...

    Thanks for liking the pics. I'm glad you do. Since you don't know the backstory, I'll tell you. I befriended several of the Pacemates at games four or five years ago, and over that time period I've started taking photos of their performances along with the game photos I take. I'm an amateur photographer with decent equipment, I love shooting, and people generally seem to like and appreciate me posting them every once in a while. That has evolved into what it is now; which is the easiest and best way to share with the Pacemates the very photos I take of them. That is the reason for taking them. I could just as easily post them to facebook or link them directly to my photobucket accounts. The format for viewing and saving the photos is aggreeable to the ladies (and whomever else wants them) and it is a well trafficked public forum. It is nice to be able to get the photos to them in such a way that there are photos of them on a public website that many people visit. It also keeps a comfortable distance between myself and them, as I have no way of knowing anything about them. If they got them from my photobucket account, I could track IP addresses, or even further...No email adresses, no physical locations, no nothing. People get to check out what they do, even if they didn't make it to a game. People can leave them comments that they will see when they come to look at and save the photos. They should be proud of the job they do, and the routines they perform. In the best scenario I can think of, someone might actually start appreciating the hard work and talent they display because they saw some photos of them doing it, even though the photos are amateurish. That's why I do it. I could just as easily shoot the frames I do and not share them at all. I don't want to do that.

    When there are disparaging comments posted, or insinuations made, regardless of whether they are joking or not, it threatens to upset the balance and the awesomeness of what this is and what it means to me. That is why I took it personally. It is STILL personal. Look all you want, but if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all.



    RESIDENT COUNTING THREAD PHILOSOPHIZER

  21. #17
    Member Constellations's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,979

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: heywoode's Pacemate photos thread-04.10.11 Knicks @ Pacers

    Quote Originally Posted by Foul on Smits View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    You guys are nuts. And that's not meant to be a joke. Good day.
    I honestly believe your comment in the first place was to be cute and get a few laughs from people at Heywoode's expense. And THATS not meant to be a joke. Good day sir!
    Follow me at @Bluejbgold

  22. #18

    Default Re: heywoode's Pacemate photos thread-04.10.11 Knicks @ Pacers

    Quote Originally Posted by Hibbert55 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I honestly believe your comment in the first place was to be cute and get a few laughs from people at Heywoode's expense. And THATS not meant to be a joke. Good day sir!
    Yah it was pretty harmless .

  23. #19
    Member Constellations's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,979

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: heywoode's Pacemate photos thread-04.10.11 Knicks @ Pacers

    Quote Originally Posted by Foul on Smits View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yah it was pretty harmless .
    I think we all smelled the sarcasm in your post.
    Follow me at @Bluejbgold

  24. #20

    Default Re: heywoode's Pacemate photos thread-04.10.11 Knicks @ Pacers

    Quote Originally Posted by Hibbert55 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think we all smelled the sarcasm in your post.
    No I just think the way I joke around with people in everyday life, doesn't translate well on the internet and if I had known it would bother people this much, I would not have said it.

  25. #21
    Member Constellations's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    1,979

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: heywoode's Pacemate photos thread-04.10.11 Knicks @ Pacers

    Quote Originally Posted by Foul on Smits View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No I just think the way I joke around with people in everyday life, doesn't translate well on the internet and if I had known it would bother people this much, I would not have said it.
    If I'm just being honest, I have to agree with you. I joke around pretty dark and rough with my friends lol. It's all about tone, and I as well learned over time that my tone didn't go over very well to others who didn't know me in r/l.
    Follow me at @Bluejbgold

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •