Thread: Defensive intensity

Default Defensive intensity

Man, I'm here watching this game and this exceptional defense, and there came the flashback of me screaming at the tv last year for being the sorriest defensive team in the league. I don't wanna go back to the man who shall not be named, but what a difference are we seeing in this series, against the top team in the NBA (ranking wise, at least) and one of the most unstoppable players in Rose.
    Geroge is playing out of his mind, Danny is caring and doing it well, our bigs are working their asses off helping on the PG and recovering back to the paint, DC is staying with his man, Jones is glueing Rose..great team effort, no way around it. No one excluded, even those we "bashed" over the years.

Now we are just midway to the game 3 and we may as well be swept, I don't care, really if you think about this transformation it almost brings you tears, looking back at how bad we were.

We really should be proud of these guys. And the best part of it is, they're so young this may just be the beginning of something special.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Marlin For This Useful Post:

crazy shinaniganz BringJackBack's Avatar

Default Re: Defensive intensity

Great defense. Great game. Great series.

From the concrete who knew that a flower would grow?

Great post Marlin

Here in Portugal I am hoping that we win tonight

Quote Originally Posted by Marlin View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Man, I'm here watching this game and this exceptional defense, and there came the flashback of me screaming at the tv last year for being the sorriest defensive team in the league. I don't wanna go back to the man who shall not be named, but what a difference are we seeing in this series, against the top team in the NBA (ranking wise, at least) and one of the most unstoppable players in Rose.
    Geroge is playing out of his mind, Danny is caring and doing it well, our bigs are working their asses off helping on the PG and recovering back to the paint, DC is staying with his man, Jones is glueing Rose..great team effort, no way around it. No one excluded, even those we "bashed" over the years.

Now we are just midway to the game 3 and we may as well be swept, I don't care, really if you think about this transformation it almost brings you tears, looking back at how bad we were.

We really should be proud of these guys. And the best part of it is, they're so young this may just be the beginning of something special.
    Vogel was able to game play specifically for the Bulls. Coaching really plays a bigger part of the equation in the playoffs because adjustments are made. Someone needs to lock down Deng though. You know Rose will get his in the second half.

I know they've been planning, troy, but we were just starving for this kind of D. I now I were.

Quote Originally Posted by Marlin View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I know they've been planning, troy, but we were just starving for this kind of D. I now I were.
    O, I'm with you man! I love this!
    I was just bragging on the coach a little too!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to troyc11a For This Useful Post: