Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pacers "Relevant" again and Vogel starting to stand up to players.

Default Re: Pacers "Relevant" again and Vogel starting to stand up to players.

Quote Originally Posted by ilive4sports View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Makes me wonder if Posey was the player that just quit during the drill during our slump...
    What's this? I hadn't heard this before.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Anthem View Post
    What's this? I hadn't heard this before.
    There was a poster who's friend was at a practice and an unnamed player just quit in the middle of the drill. I will try and find the post

here it is

http://www.pacersdigest.com/showthre...ht=player+quit

I was recently told a story from my ex-coach who is a season ticket holder and was given a chance to sit in on a practice.

The team was doing a 2v1 fast break drill, where whoever made a shot had to get back on defense. He didn't say who it was but apparently one of the players after making a shot just walked off the court instead of running back on defense, and refused to listen to the coaches when he was told to get back on defense.

He also said he felt like the players half-assed the practice until Larry Bird came walking in at which point in time they started to practice hard.

So it appears to me that the players respect Bird, but in no way respect Vogel.
    Last edited by ilive4sports; 04-21-2011 at 04:59 PM.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ilive4sports For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by bellisimo View Post
    why is Posey going toe-to-toe with Vogel?
    If it was on the court, you can bet that conversation happened at the three point line. Posey wouldn't have come inside of the arc for that conversation.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to QuickRelease For This Useful Post:

Another offbase column by Kravitz.

If Bulls fans actually did not know until recently that Indiana had an NBA team then they are even dumber than I thought. Amazing that Chicagoans could be so dismissive of Indiana after Superbowl XLI.

The Pacers' attendance woes are simply a product of playing in a small market and not being very good. The Bulls didn't win more than 30 games in a season for the better part of a decade after Jordan retired but still drew well. The Knicks, Clippers, Nets, Timberwolves, and Warriors have all been worse on average than the Pacers over the past five seasons but draw more fans as a result of playing in a bigger market. That is all.

It wasn't that long ago that the Pacers were drawing 16-17k a night on average.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Dakich just went on a few seconds about Posey. Said he needs to be shown the door. I guess Posey cussed out Frank.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Since86 For This Useful Post: