Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hansbrough, Boozer talking it up

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Hansbrough, Boozer talking it up

Quote Originally Posted by Midcoasted View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Funny thing is a year ago eveyone on here would say your were crazy for thinking Hansbrough is better than Boozer. Maybe some people still think that way today, but I'd take Hansbrough over Boozer 10 times out of 10 at PF.
    Yep. No contest.
    Read my Pacers.com Guest Blog:
    "Area 55 Conquers Staples Center"

Hansbrough is a beast !!!

Play McRoberts and Price! BRushWithDeath's Avatar

I think Boozer is fake tough and almost as big of a fraud as Garnett is but come on. He's still a lot better than Hansbrough. Maybe it is possible that Hansbrough gets to his level one day but right now, it isn't close.
    "I had to take her down like Chris Brown."

-Lance Stephenson

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BRushWithDeath For This Useful Post:

A happy Roy is a good Roy DaveP63's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by KingGeorge View Post
    Hansbrough coming off a bad game in a must-win situation with home court advantage. He lives for this stuff.

Boozer won't be saying much tomorrow.
    I bet he'll still run his yap...Until Tyler starts dropping shots on him...
    http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-tr...nce-stephenson
    "But, first, let us now praise famous moments, because something happened Tuesday night in Indianapolis that you can watch a lifetime’s worth of professional basketball and never see again. There was a brief, and very decisive, and altogether unprecedented, outburst of genuine officiating, and it was directed at the best player in the world, and that, my dear young person, simply is not done."

Quote Originally Posted by NewEra View Post
    Boozer b*#$&!* more than lance stephensons girlfriend
    whooooaaa too soon bro

I like Hans more than Boozer, and I think we've got a bright future with him, but let's be honest.

Swap Boozer and Hans in Game 2 and we win it going away.
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthem For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Anthem View Post
    I like Hans more than Boozer, and I think we've got a bright future with him, but let's be honest.

Perhaps, but swap Boozer and Hans in Game 1 and they win by about 30 instead of a controversial 5.
    Read my Pacers.com Guest Blog:
    "Area 55 Conquers Staples Center"

Sorry if Boozer was on our team he would not get away with half of the calls he gets away with.

TMJ is right, Chicago would be scary good with Hansbrough. Boozer would make us no better. I think Anthem and BRush are losing their minds if they think Boozer is better than Psycho T. Even Webber had alot of love for the guy.

Sure maybe Boozer can put up better stats right now, but stats are empty. We take the Bulls without Rose 4-0 and it wouldn't be pretty for Chicago. Give Hans a point like Rose to feed off of....

All I can say is I'm not shocked Pacers fans would show up declaring Boozer better.

we should start a pay-pal fund that tyler hansbrough can collect. Get every forum member to donate 1-5 dollars to give to tyler for the first hard flagrant he puts on boozer.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dohman For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dal9 View Post
    2002 IU vs. Duke Starting Lineups (Sweet Sixteen)

Jarred Jeffries---Mike Dunleavy
    Kyle Hornsby---Danthay Jones
    Jarrad Odle---Carlos Boozer
    Dane Fife---Jay Williams
    Tom Coverdale---Chris Duhon

...and people say Mike Davis can't coach...Duke's is as impressive of a starting five as I can remember...

I dont think that was Mike's coaching....a lot of those players had 2-3 years under Knight then Davis just let them play more free...they still had the fundamentals that Coach Knight instilled...plus that was a high bball IQ team...I think the players would have made that run with Coverdale as their coach....but thats not the point of this thread.

I think Anthem and BRush are losing their minds if they think Boozer is better than Psycho T.
    That's not what I said. I said that if you swapped Boozer and Tyler, we'd have won Game 2.

I don't see how that's even debatable... Boozer had 17pts (6-12) and 16 rebounds (5/11). Tyler had 6pts (2-12) and 6reb (2/4).
    Welcome to Pacers Digest! New around here? Here are three tips for making the forum a great place to talk about Pacers basketball.

• Log in. Even if you want to read instead of post, it's helpful because it lets you:
    • Change your signature options. You can hide all signatures by choosing "Settings" (top right) then "General Settings" (middle left) and unchecking the box "Show Signatures" (in the "Thread Display Options" area).
    • Create an ignore list. I know it may seem unneighborly. But you're here to talk about the Pacers, not argue with someone who's just looking for an argument. Most of the regular users on here make use (at least occasionally) of the "Ignore" feature. Just go to "Settings" -> "Edit Ignore List" and add the names.

Enjoy your time at PD!

Quote Originally Posted by Anthem View Post

Yes, and swap Boozer and Hans in Game 1 and Chicago wins without a problem. Just depends on the night.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Sorry if Boozer was on our team he would not get away with half of the calls he gets away with.

TMJ is right, Chicago would be scary good with Hansbrough. Boozer would make us no better. I think Anthem and BRush are losing their minds if they think Boozer is better than Psycho T. Even Webber had alot of love for the guy.

Sure maybe Boozer can put up better stats right now, but stats are empty. We take the Bulls without Rose 4-0 and it wouldn't be pretty for Chicago. Give Hans a point like Rose to feed off of....

All I can say is I'm not shocked Pacers fans would show up declaring Boozer better.

first this is crazy saying Hans is better than Boozer and 2nd he got thoes calls in Utah he would get them here.
    Last edited by pacer4ever; 04-21-2011 at 04:34 PM.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pacer4ever For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by PacerHound View Post
    Yes, and swap Boozer and Hans in Game 1 and Chicago wins without a problem. Just depends on the night.
    A fair point. But that means that, at best, you could say Tyler is (currently) Boozer's equal.

And that's not a slam for a guy who missed his rookie season and didn't get quality minutes for most of this year. I think Tyler's future (and present) is bright. I'm just saying that the "Hans is clearly the superior player" meme is a bit overstated.

Enjoy your time at PD!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Anthem For This Useful Post:

The only thing that separates Hansbrough and Boozer right now is consistency. At their best I would take Hansbrough over Boozer.

...I would take Hansbrough anyway because I have never cared for Boozer.