Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Michael Grady tweets, "Pacers sellout??? I'm hearing they've sold the remaining few thousand within the hour....."

Default Michael Grady tweets, "Pacers sellout??? I'm hearing they've sold the remaining few thousand within the hour....."

mg_indy Michael Grady
    Pacers sellout??? I'm hearing they've sold the remaining few thousand within the hour......
    5 minutes ago

Does this mean that we should prepare for Chicago fans bombarding Conseco, or are these Pacers fans?

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to O'Braindead For This Useful Post:

Default Re: Michael Grady tweets, "Pacers sellout??? I'm hearing they've sold the remaining few thousand within the hour....."

I would guess a huge Bulls group, lets hope we are louder.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Michael Grady tweets, "Pacers sellout??? I'm hearing they've sold the remaining few thousand within the hour....."

Batten down the hatches.

“WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

Unfortunately, I'm assuming Bulls fans. Especially after I heard how much cheaper our tickets are than those at the United Center.

I mean if we were the #1 seed, and Game 3 was in Chicago, and their tickets were half the price of ours, wouldn't you go if you could?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hicks For This Useful Post:

Fat, Drunk and Stupid Lord Helmet's Avatar

Bulls bandwagons from Indy.
    Super Bowl XLI Champions
    2000 Eastern Conference Champions

There will be thousands of Bulls fans in Conseco Thursday night. No matter what happens (and I'm talking to myself here, mainly), we have to keep our composure and not resort to the tactics of the Bulls fans (people in the UC last night).

I'm getting goosebumps just thinking of the atmosphere. I can't wait.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to BPump33 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BPump33 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    There will be thousands of Bulls fans in Conseco Thursday night. No matter what happens (and I'm talking to myself here, mainly), we have to keep our composure and not resort to the tactics of the Bulls fans (people in the UC last night).

I'm getting goosebumps just thinking of the atmosphere. I can't wait.

Same goes. Got no problem with those traveling down I-65 to support their team, but GOTTDAMN I hate those from the 317 area code that will show up sporting red. Just have to out yell them!

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to makaveli For This Useful Post:

....Hopefully Pacers fans. It would make sense 'cause a lot of people might have thought the games would be blowouts, but after watching the last two games the Pacers have remained competitive. Or they just took Trader Joe's "our team needs us now" thread to heart

Quote Originally Posted by PacersRule View Post
    ....Hopefully Pacers fans. It would make sense 'cause a lot of people might have thought the games would be blowouts, but after watching the last two games the Pacers have remained competitive. Or they just took Trader Joe's "our team needs us now" thread to heart

“WE NEVER SURRENDER, WE NEVER GIVE UP, WE KEEP ATTACKING”- Frank Vogel
    momentarygodsblog.com https://twitter.com/momentarygods

the ticket rep who sold me my tickets said she didnt think too many bulls are coming at least not as many as during the season

she said a lot of local fans came in a bought a lot

i cant stand those bandwagon fans

i saw a get well soon video for slick and a bandwagoner is jumping around like a damn mental fool in the background

who do they think they are coming into our state of the art arena and trashing it

hopefully that woman was right that she didnt get too many bulls fans buying and 18000+ tickets are for pacers fans

im thinking itll be a like a home opener

theres no reason why people here, pacers fans wont want to sellout the fieldhouse

everyone has been waiting for this moment for years
    Last edited by Scot Pollard; 04-19-2011 at 02:34 PM.
    In 49 states it's just basketball, but this is Indiana!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scot Pollard For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Scot Pollard View Post
    the ticket rep who sold me my tickets said she didnt think too many bulls are coming at least not as many as during the season

she said a lot of local fans came in a bought a lot

i cant stand those bandwagon fans

i saw a get well soon video for slick and a bandwagoner is jumping around like a damn mental fool in the background

hopefully that woman was right that she didnt get too many bulls fans buying and 18000+ tickets are for pacers fans

im thinking itll be a like a home opener
    The problem is a lot of local people are Bulls fans. A LOT.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BPump33 For This Useful Post:

Might not be a bad thing Game 3 is on NBA TV..

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Eddie Gill For This Useful Post:

yes, all you have to do is go to ticketmaster.com and you can see only a few scattered single tickets available

I fear however that a lot of Bulls fans scooped them up at the last minute

Quote Originally Posted by BPump33 View Post
    The problem is a lot of local people are Bulls fans. A LOT.
    yeah since the start of this season

i just wonder where all these fools were before this season

they fill up everyone in the central divisions arenas so theres a lot of local bulls fans everywhere

what happens in indy tends to be the same everywhere else

this is the playoffs and theres definitely way more pacers fan in indianapolis of course

by locals im sure she meant pacers fans
    Last edited by Scot Pollard; 04-19-2011 at 02:41 PM.

I read on Mike Wells twitter that security had to be called over where Pacer fans were sitting because Bulls fans were throwing things at them. I really hope the opposite doesn't happen in Conseco. I just have never understood what makes people think they have the right to throw things at other fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Young View Post
    I read on Mike Wells twitter that security had to be called over where Pacer fans were sitting because Bulls fans were throwing things at them. I really hope the opposite doesn't happen in Conseco. I just have never understood what makes people think they have the right to throw things at other fans.
    i hate those people so much

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Scot Pollard For This Useful Post:

They sold about 3000 in the past 24 hours or so, that is pretty quick and I was at the Conseco box office around noon today and I was the only person there.

A huge warning for those of you who purchased from ticketmaster and plan to pick up at will call. There will be huge lines, get there early

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

We could just throw stuff at the Bulls fans... but we're better than that.

I'm assuming Bulls fans as well.

The vast majority of people in Indianapolis still don't care about the Pacers, even if we are winning.

Let's hope we can drown the Bulls fans out!
    Stop quoting people I have on ignore!

Stub Hub has about 500 tickets still available, so if Bulls fans want tickets they are still easy to come by. Pretty simple though, if the Pacers look good it will keep the carpet baggers quiet and on their hands.
    You know how hippos are made out to be sweet and silly, like big cows, but are actually extremely dangerous and can kill you with stunning brutality? The Pacers are the NBA's hippos....Matt Moore CBS Sports....

29. The Following User Says Thank You to RWB For This Useful Post:

why do they even come?

they make the fieldhouse look like **** with there stupid jerseys and only cheering for derrick rose

i want us to make them feel so bad

Running with the Big Boys BillS's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Yeah, I'm betting there will be a few thousand Bulls fans. As peaceful a person as I am, if someone near me starts shouting "MVP" I'll have to restrain the Fist of Death

On a serious note, though, having spent so many years as a Pacer Fan in Exile makes me extremely sensitive to the treatment of fans of the opposing team. Good-natured ribbing is OK, banter, things on a fun level, but group harassment (and anything physical) is out. You can't be CERTAIN the guy with the DRose shirt is a bandwagon fan, anymore than the guy with a Hansbrough shirt is somehow guaranteed to be a bandwagon Pacer fan.

Keep it classy, folks.
    BillS

"Every time I pitched it was like throwing gasoline on a fire. Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw! Pkkw!"
    - Ebby Calvin "Nuke" LaLoosh

32. The Following User Says Thank You to BillS For This Useful Post:

Long time lurker. I just bought 4 tickets around 11am this morning to take my family. I went to the Memorial Day playoff game back in 95 (Smits game winner). Can't wait to have the kids experience a play off game.

34. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to AMoore For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

Quote Originally Posted by Psyren View Post
    I'm assuming Bulls fans as well.

The vast majority of people in Indianapolis still don't care about the Pacers, even if we are winning.

Let's hope we can drown the Bulls fans out!
    it should change within a good few years

people here are pretty confusing when it comes to what they like

Droppin' knowledge, yo. Mackey_Rose's Avatar

I'm sure there will be many, many Bulls fans.

However, I do know several Pacers fans who have bought tickets today.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Mackey_Rose For This Useful Post: