Thread: Some obervations from a neutral party

Default Some obervations from a neutral party

Cavs fan here pulling for the Pacers. Seems to me those were the Pacers best chances. The Bulls played horribly both games yet still won. Shows how damn good they really are. Maybe the Pacers can pull an upset and win at home but it will be tough once Noah and Deng play better. Same with Boozer who hasnt been too great. Good thing for the Pacers is they are a young team and will get much better. Bad thing is the Bulls are a young team too.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CavsFan02 For This Useful Post:

Default Re: Some obervations from a neutral party

The Bulls are not terrible in this series, it's just that the Pacers' defense is pretty solid the last 2 games on the other guys. The defense on Rose has been solid on game 2, he just shot too much and just had so many FT attempts to carry their offense. If that is how the Bulls will play all throughout, I don't know if that team will last in the playoffs.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by 15th parallel View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The Bulls are not terrible in this series, it's just that the Pacers' defense is pretty solid the last 2 games on the other guys. The defense on Rose has been solid on game 2, he just shot too much and just had so many FT attempts to carry their offense. If that is how the Bulls will play all throughout, I don't know if that team will last in the playoffs.
    I was going to say the same thing. At a certain point it stops being a fluke and starts to become a trend. The Bulls players not playing well, outside of Rose, for the third straight meeting to me is a trend not a fluke.

Otherwise on behalf of the team thank you for your appreciation.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

I keep seeing this Bulls have played terrible thing. Well they've played terrible because of the Pacers defense has been great. And guess what, Miami and Boston play better defense than the Pacers. The Bulls will not win the East.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilive4sports For This Useful Post:

Welcome,

What are your thoughts about the ' to many fouls called against our Pacers '? We believe the refs are way to much kissing Roses *** (21 ft's the first game)

Maybe you are right about Chicago not playing up to their normal level. But i do believe that Boozer gets frustrated when playing Tyler. Tyler is getting under his skin almost every possession.

Noah, yes, he can play better. But so does Hibbert.

Deng, yes, but so does Granger.

Rose, is playing out of his mind sometimes and is already the main reason they are 2 up
    If that f* of a cameraman wasnt their, DC wasnt injured, we went home with a win. I truly believe that. We were up 9, scoring way easier baskets..
    Proud owner of 'Dutch Pacers'