Thread: Quick thoughts from my Toronto road trip...

Default Quick thoughts from my Toronto road trip...

Ok...its late in coming but I made the trip from Rochester to Toronto last night, and no I did not make a big sign that said www.pacersdigest.com I chickened out.

Never drive around in Canada in the dark.....without a map....when you are using the north star as your only guide. I had been to Toronto a couple of times before, but I just kinda got in my car and drove thinking there would be a sign saying Toronto this way ---> and maybe another sign saying next exit - Air Canada Center. Not quite that easy

ACC is a pretty nice arena. The concourse is pretty bland though. And I spent $20CA to park a block away. Ouch.

It is reaaallyy funny to hear somene scream at a ref with a heavy canadian accent...and six beers... "ITS ABOOT TIME WE GET A CALL, EH?"

Artest is good. Very good. Pretty good shot selection, great defense, smart player. Better in person than on TV.

Reggie has either severly regressed, or is seriously deferring to the big 3.

Al Harrington was awesome, they had no answer for him in the second quarter.

The people around me were yelling for Carter to take Artest off the dribble. They also were worried about Reggie as much as anybody else.

Reggie and Jalen are two sides of the same coin.

My wife was unhappy to see that Austin Croshere did not play.

Default Re: Quick thoughts from my Toronto road trip...

Ok...its late in coming but I made the trip from Rochester to Toronto last night, and no I did not make a big sign that said www.pacersdigest.com I chickened out.

Never drive around in Canada in the dark.....without a map....when you are using the north star as your only guide. I had been to Toronto a couple of times before, but I just kinda got in my car and drove thinking there would be a sign saying Toronto this way ---> and maybe another sign saying next exit - Air Canada Center. Not quite that easy

ACC is a pretty nice arena. The concourse is pretty bland though. And I spent $20CA to park a block away. Ouch.

It is reaaallyy funny to hear somene scream at a ref with a heavy canadian accent...and six beers... "ITS ABOOT TIME WE GET A CALL, EH?"

Artest is good. Very good. Pretty good shot selection, great defense, smart player. Better in person than on TV.

Reggie has either severly regressed, or is seriously deferring to the big 3.

Al Harrington was awesome, they had no answer for him in the second quarter.

The people around me were yelling for Carter to take Artest off the dribble. They also were worried about Reggie as much as anybody else.

Reggie and Jalen are two sides of the same coin.

My wife was unhappy to see that Austin Croshere did not play.
    Thanks for the info. Glad they got a win for ya.
    Two=the number 2
    Too=means "also"
    To=many definitions-also known as the one to use when the other 2 (two, too) do not apply.

Their=shows ownership-'it is their house'
    They're=they are
    There=many definitions-also known as the one to use when the other 2 (their, they're) do not apply

Sorry but it bugs me when these are used incorrectly when I read posts on PacersDigest.com.

Default Re: Quick thoughts from my Toronto road trip...

That is so true, until you see Artest in person you have no idea