Page 33 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast
Results 801 to 825 of 1279

Thread: 4/18/2011 Playoff Round 1 - Game Thread #2: Pacers Vs. Bulls

  1. #801
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: 4/18/2011 Playoff Round 1 - Game Thread #2: Pacers Vs. Bulls

    I love the way Vogel is switching the defense on Rose amazing Job

  2. #802
    Member CableKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA ( 1123, 6536, 5321 )
    Age
    41
    Posts
    24,793

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/18/2011 Playoff Round 1 - Game Thread #2: Pacers Vs. Bulls

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    TurnerSportsEJ Ernie Johnson
    gotta love the heart of indiana's "fighting vogels"....
    Peck has that trade marked.....Johnson owes Peck some $$$ residuals.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

    This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

  3. #803
    Member Trophy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    8,556

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/18/2011 Playoff Round 1 - Game Thread #2: Pacers Vs. Bulls

    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Theodore View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dahntay Jones needs to play, Vogel is an incredible coach and I am not knocking him...but seriously get Dahntay in there for a little burn.
    Not the time to be screwing around with rotations.

    We're going with a solid 10 man in the playoffs.

  4. #804
    '12 PD Sunshiner awardee Kemo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    A-Town , Indiana
    Age
    39
    Posts
    4,989

    Default Re: 4/18/2011 Playoff Round 1 - Game Thread #2: Pacers Vs. Bulls

    Tj would make one hell of a backup , I've always said that..I always did wonder how he would play in Vogels system.. but he never really got the chance.. As much as I like AJ , he just isnt ready..
    Quote Originally Posted by naptownmenace View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Plumlee reminds me of a young Dale Davis. Good rebounding and he contests shots well on defense and his offensive game is very raw just like DD's was coming out of college.
    "If my answers frighten you, then you should cease asking scary questions."

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Kemo For This Useful Post:


  6. #805

    Default Re: 4/18/2011 Playoff Round 1 - Game Thread #2: Pacers Vs. Bulls

    real GM bulls forum might just melt down after the charge taken by josh. what a terrible call.

    nice to get a random call.

  7. #806
    Member PR07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,963

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/18/2011 Playoff Round 1 - Game Thread #2: Pacers Vs. Bulls

    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Theodore View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dahntay Jones needs to play, Vogel is an incredible coach and I am not knocking him...but seriously get Dahntay in there for a little burn.
    Who's he going to play over?

  8. #807
    Member hoosierguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    4,464

    Default Re: 4/18/2011 Playoff Round 1 - Game Thread #2: Pacers Vs. Bulls

    Hanging right with the Bulls into the fourth quarter.

    The Pacers aren't going to get walked on in this series.

  9. #808
    You are my Lucifer D-BONE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Nirvana
    Posts
    7,007

    Default Re: 4/18/2011 Playoff Round 1 - Game Thread #2: Pacers Vs. Bulls

    Gotta finish this game, boys.
    I'd rather die standing up than live on my knees.

    -Emiliano Zapata

  10. #809
    Can see thru wooden doors dal9's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,909

    Default Re: 4/18/2011 Playoff Round 1 - Game Thread #2: Pacers Vs. Bulls

    Quote Originally Posted by PR07 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Mon Dunleavy!
    wasnt it Mun Danleavy?

  11. #810
    Member idioteque's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    washington dc
    Age
    28
    Posts
    9,600

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/18/2011 Playoff Round 1 - Game Thread #2: Pacers Vs. Bulls

    I have an early early early meeting on the other side of town tomorrow, screw it, I'm watching this.

  12. #811
    Member Pingu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,245

    Default Re: 4/18/2011 Playoff Round 1 - Game Thread #2: Pacers Vs. Bulls

    You get the calls when you play hard.

  13. #812
    NaptownSeth is all feel Naptown_Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Downtown baby
    Posts
    12,628

    Default Re: 4/18/2011 Playoff Round 1 - Game Thread #2: Pacers Vs. Bulls

    Quote Originally Posted by D0NT SH0OT ME View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Brandon is playing good D on Rose as well. It's been years since I've seen the Pacers play like this.
    The last game was the best overall quality of play in years, and this is topping that.

    They've had great wins, they've played pretty solid ball at times (like in LA this year), and they've had nights of pure effort or hot shooting for wins.

    But this is defense, great ball movement, COORDINATED EFFORT. It's aesthetically pleasing high quality basketball. And that's been missing for a long time.


    Please let them pull this out and give us that crowd on THR night.

  14. #813
    Since 1984 1984's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    1,815

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/18/2011 Playoff Round 1 - Game Thread #2: Pacers Vs. Bulls

    Rose has three fouls (he should have 4). Regardless, attack him. The fourth foul will change his intensity.

  15. #814
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583

    Default Re: 4/18/2011 Playoff Round 1 - Game Thread #2: Pacers Vs. Bulls

    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Theodore View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Dahntay Jones needs to play, Vogel is an incredible coach and I am not knocking him...but seriously get Dahntay in there for a little burn.
    I think he's saving him for when we need a new wrinkle guarding Rose.

  16. #815
    Member CableKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA ( 1123, 6536, 5321 )
    Age
    41
    Posts
    24,793

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/18/2011 Playoff Round 1 - Game Thread #2: Pacers Vs. Bulls

    Quote Originally Posted by Trophy View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Not the time to be screwing around with rotations.

    We're going with a solid 10 man in the playoffs.
    I disagree....DRose is going to get to the FT line while attacking the basket....Inferno could make him earn his baskets.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

    This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

  17. #816

    Default Re: 4/18/2011 Playoff Round 1 - Game Thread #2: Pacers Vs. Bulls

    comon price

  18. #817
    Member pathil275's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    412

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/18/2011 Playoff Round 1 - Game Thread #2: Pacers Vs. Bulls

    Wow we are on fire and the referees are fair, too!

    Le's win that and I'll drive straight to university!

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to pathil275 For This Useful Post:


  20. #818
    Nerd.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Greenwood, IN
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,068
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/18/2011 Playoff Round 1 - Game Thread #2: Pacers Vs. Bulls

    Dick Stockton needs to retire.

  21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stryder For This Useful Post:


  22. #819
    Go Colts! Shade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    44,399

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/18/2011 Playoff Round 1 - Game Thread #2: Pacers Vs. Bulls

    Too many turnovers.

  23. #820
    You Did It Joseph!!!! AesopRockOn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    honolulu
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,877
    Mood

    Default Re: 4/18/2011 Playoff Round 1 - Game Thread #2: Pacers Vs. Bulls

    Kick?
    You Got The Tony!!!!!!

  24. The Following User Says Thank You to AesopRockOn For This Useful Post:


  25. #821

    Default Re: 4/18/2011 Playoff Round 1 - Game Thread #2: Pacers Vs. Bulls

    Quote Originally Posted by D-BONE View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Gotta finish this game, boys.
    let's start making some shots and win this thing.

  26. #822
    Member idioteque's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    washington dc
    Age
    28
    Posts
    9,600

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/18/2011 Playoff Round 1 - Game Thread #2: Pacers Vs. Bulls

    THEY WERE HANGING ALL OVER DUNLEAVY

  27. The Following User Says Thank You to idioteque For This Useful Post:


  28. #823
    Member PR07's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    4,963

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/18/2011 Playoff Round 1 - Game Thread #2: Pacers Vs. Bulls

    Don't like this lineup offensively.

  29. #824

    Default Re: 4/18/2011 Playoff Round 1 - Game Thread #2: Pacers Vs. Bulls

    TJ being TJ.

  30. #825
    Member idioteque's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    washington dc
    Age
    28
    Posts
    9,600

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 4/18/2011 Playoff Round 1 - Game Thread #2: Pacers Vs. Bulls

    LETS GO PACERS LETS GO PACERS

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •