Thread: 2nd chance points

Old as Dirt

Default 2nd chance points

I don't think this has been posted. Why in the world does everyone cry about being out rebounded, and give up 2nd chance points, when we have one of the best rebounders in the NBA and he get the privilege of setting on the bench. And don't come up with he is foul prone, so what at least he would get a bunch of those rebounds. Now every one jump on I am use to it LOL

Old as Dirt

Default points

Guess then they should just forget about defense, and let everyone stand out there and shoot horse or pig or something. And stop complaining about the rebounds and 2nd chance points. Boy that is someithing eles for a reply

Default Re: 2nd chance points

Old as dirt I couldn't agree with you more. I have often wondered why in the world he isn't in there either.

He is a great rebounder & there is almost nobody other than Reggie Miller I would want at the free throw line at the end of the game. I don't buy into the foul thing either.

But not only is he a good rebounder, but he can step out & hit a big shot & he is not horrid around the basket.

So all in all I agree with you 100% Austin Croshere should be in there at the end of the game.

You were talking about Austin, right?

Basketball isn't played with computers, spreadsheets, and simulations. ChicagoJ 4/21/13

Default Re: 2nd chance points

Old as dirt I couldn't agree with you more. I have often wondered why in the world he isn't in there either.

He is a great rebounder & there is almost nobody other than Reggie Miller I would want at the free throw line at the end of the game. I don't buy into the foul thing either.

But not only is he a good rebounder, but he can step out & hit a big shot & he is not horrid around the basket.

So all in all I agree with you 100% Austin Croshere should be in there at the end of the game.

You were talking about Austin, right?
    If it IS Austin we're talking about here, then I am inclined to agree. I don't know why he doesn't play more than he has.
    Don't ask Marvin Harrison what he did during the bye week. "Batman never told where the Bat Cave is," he explained.