Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 96

Thread: BIZMACK BIYOMBO - DRAFT 18 YRS OLD

  1. #51
    Member CableKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA ( 1123, 6536, 5321 )
    Age
    41
    Posts
    24,576

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: BIZMACK BIYOMBO - DRAFT 18 YRS OLD

    Quote Originally Posted by Kstat View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I think Dumars might take him 7th. I really do.
    I'm not sure if that is a "vote of confidence" coming from you to Dumars or not....
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

    This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

  2. #52
    Member CableKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA ( 1123, 6536, 5321 )
    Age
    41
    Posts
    24,576

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: BIZMACK BIYOMBO - DRAFT 18 YRS OLD

    He's up to #8 in DraftExpress Mock Draft now.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

    This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

  3. #53
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    150

    Default Re: BIZMACK BIYOMBO - DRAFT 18 YRS OLD

    Quote Originally Posted by Robertmto View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    asked a buddy of mine about this guy (played in the same league as him last season) he basically said he was big, hustles and hes dumb. im gonna guess that means hes raw
    im sure it's raw cause he sure isnt dumb.

    A half-dozen NBA scouts and executives told me they believed Biyombo was older than his listed age of 18, based not only on his mature body but also his leadership skills, as he led the Internationals through their pre-practice stretches and was their most vocal and energetic player. Questions of his age won't necessarily damage his stock in the draft, as his maturity will be viewed as strength. He is forecasted as a first-round pick with a chance to sneak into the lottery. SI.com

  4. #54
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    150

    Default Re: BIZMACK BIYOMBO - DRAFT 18 YRS OLD

    Quote Originally Posted by ilive4sports View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Pretty much what I've been reading about him. I just think he is going to be a huge project that most likely won't pan out. Just because you have size doesn't mean you are going to be good.
    he not only has size, but did you watch him against the most talented high school players the other ngiht? the davis guy going to ky is going to be number 1 pick in 2012 and he held is own against all those.... he not only has size but he can play. I seen him shoot two free throws and make them with ease. he's got it...

    I also thought alot of basketball exspecially the nba it's about building for the future also. this guy has the talent there is to many scouts with high praise for him. he will certainly make an NBA player..


    Bismack Biyombo (12 pt, 11 reb, 10 blk)

    The undeniable star of the show, Biyombo was literally a man among boys relative to the U.S. Team. There has been a ton of buzz about him the past week in NBA Draft circles, and he lived up to it by having the first triple-double in Nike Hoop Summit history. He’s only 6’9”, but has a freakish 7’7” wingspan to supplement his already muscular frame and explosive athleticism.

    He is a physical banger in the post who absolutely overwhelmed the U.S. post players around the basket and was a physical mismatch, even against Davis and Christmas. He does an excellent job positioning himself in the post and his motor is going throughout the entire game.

    With the amount of shots he turns away on defense, you don't want to say they were "blocked," but rather "Bismacked!" Still an incredibly raw talent with almost zero post game, and was clearly very uncomfortable putting the ball on the floor.

    Biyombo was asked after the game if he was leaning toward declaring for the 2011 NBA Draft and said it was something he and his agent would talk about. After his performance tonight, it’s hard to see him not declare, as he should be a late lottery to mid-first rounder carrying this momentum into it.

    Biyombo has been compared to Serge Ibaka (who I also saw play in this same event in 2008) in terms of style and physical makeup, but Ibaka did not make nearly the splash that Biyombo did this year



    With Bismarck Biyombo having an impressive (and impressive measurements. 7-7 wingspan!) Nike Hoops Summit week. How high could he potentially go if he enters the draft? He's the HOT name among NBA scouts and execs right now. When we first wrote about him in early March, the thought was that NBA teams would be looking at him for next year. At the time only a handful of scouts have seen him. But over the last month, as more scouts went to see him play, he's been rising on their boards. Now that he's at the Hoop Summit, measured bigger than expected and has been dominating in practices ... he's a legit prospect this year. Think the next Serge Ibaka. ESPN.com
    Last edited by DAVIDLOCKHART40; 04-11-2011 at 02:42 PM.

  5. #55
    Member Trophy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    8,556

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: BIZMACK BIYOMBO - DRAFT 18 YRS OLD

    Now it seems like Biyombo or nothing for me with this pick.

    If he's there at 15, I'll take him, but if he's taken before we select, then try and trade the pick or draft for another team then trade the rights.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Trophy For This Useful Post:


  7. #56
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    27,958

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: BIZMACK BIYOMBO - DRAFT 18 YRS OLD

    Quote Originally Posted by CableKC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'm not sure if that is a "vote of confidence" coming from you to Dumars or not....
    Neither am I.

    Really, this kid has only been playing basketball for 4 years. Nobody knows exactly what his future holds.

    But looking at him from Joe's perspective, he's the ideal heir to Ben Wallace as the team's resident enforcer, and no GM in the NBA loves wingspan more than Joe.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kstat For This Useful Post:


  9. #57
    crazy shinaniganz BringJackBack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Posts
    7,351

    Default Re: BIZMACK BIYOMBO - DRAFT 18 YRS OLD

    2-3 years down the line, Bismack/Monroe could potentially be a hell of a frontcourt. Not going to lie. Insanely active on the boards.

  10. #58
    can't wait to see this v Heisenberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    12,351

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: BIZMACK BIYOMBO - DRAFT 18 YRS OLD

    Perry Jones is staying in school. Reports are that Harrison Barnes will too. This kid's gonna wind up in the top 5 of this craptastic draft, watch.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Heisenberg For This Useful Post:


  12. #59
    The New Gold Swagger travmil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    New Pal
    Posts
    7,221
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: BIZMACK BIYOMBO - DRAFT 18 YRS OLD

    So far I've only seen one person mention the best aspect of his game that I saw on the video. His hands are fan-friggin-tastic. I went looking for more vids of him and every one of them shows this. He catches EVERY pass that makes it into his zip code no matter how crappy it is.

  13. #60
    Raw Talent Robertmto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The Nap
    Posts
    5,260
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: BIZMACK BIYOMBO - DRAFT 18 YRS OLD

    Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDLOCKHART40 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    im sure it's raw cause he sure isnt dumb.

    A half-dozen NBA scouts and executives told me they believed Biyombo was older than his listed age of 18, based not only on his mature body but also his leadership skills, as he led the Internationals through their pre-practice stretches and was their most vocal and energetic player. Questions of his age won't necessarily damage his stock in the draft, as his maturity will be viewed as strength. He is forecasted as a first-round pick with a chance to sneak into the lottery. SI.com
    i'd listen to sum1 who has PLAYED AGAINST HIM over ur opinion...
    STARBURY

    08 and Beyond

  14. #61
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    150

    Default Re: BIZMACK BIYOMBO - DRAFT 18 YRS OLD

    Quote Originally Posted by Robertmto View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i'd listen to sum1 who has PLAYED AGAINST HIM over ur opinion...
    i knew there would be this kind of remark sooner or later.... dont be cruel man we just talking hoops... im just posting from SI and other people who have seen him play. can you find me one article where a player says he is dumb? If not then just go away.

  15. #62
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    150

    Default Re: BIZMACK BIYOMBO - DRAFT 18 YRS OLD

    Quote Originally Posted by Robertmto View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i'd listen to sum1 who has PLAYED AGAINST HIM over ur opinion...
    and i have a friend,daddy,cousin who played against him dont count... seriously you dislike him and you know it.. But, he is going to be an hell of a player..if he is dumb with what i seen in him, then id still draft him being dumb.

    you would listen to someone that played against him? well who is you're friend? maybe we would like to draft him. or is maybe you're friend just got schooled and he said yeah man he dumb. So friend, tell us who you're friend is? Id like to see his stats,ect. Im just going by basketball scouts,ect, thats all im doing to come to the conclusion i have made. Ans surely they know talent.
    Last edited by DAVIDLOCKHART40; 04-12-2011 at 02:31 PM.

  16. #63
    Member CableKC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    San Jose, CA ( 1123, 6536, 5321 )
    Age
    41
    Posts
    24,576

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: BIZMACK BIYOMBO - DRAFT 18 YRS OLD

    Quote Originally Posted by Kstat View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Neither am I.

    Really, this kid has only been playing basketball for 4 years. Nobody knows exactly what his future holds.

    But looking at him from Joe's perspective, he's the ideal heir to Ben Wallace as the team's resident enforcer, and no GM in the NBA loves wingspan more than Joe.
    If this kid is 18 and has been playing for 4 years...there is no way that he's 18 years old. It probably won't matter much...but his age is probably is in as much question as Dikembe's age when he was in the league.
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

    This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

  17. #64
    Over the pond ballism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Baltics (Europe)
    Posts
    2,427

    Default Re: BIZMACK BIYOMBO - DRAFT 18 YRS OLD

    Quote Originally Posted by CableKC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    If this kid is 18 and has been playing for 4 years...there is no way that he's 18 years old. It probably won't matter much...but his age is probably is in as much question as Dikembe's age when he was in the league.
    That's science fiction.
    Those 4 years include everything - youth leagues in Africa, Spain, etc. Think HS career.
    He's been in ACB (Spanish league) for only a couple months. His real pro experience is very minimal in comparison with other 18 year olds from European leagues in recent years. Rubio, Valanciunas, etc.

    I wouldn't build any huge conclusions for or against Biyombo based on his pro experience.

  18. #65
    Over the pond ballism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Baltics (Europe)
    Posts
    2,427

    Default Re: BIZMACK BIYOMBO - DRAFT 18 YRS OLD

    Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yup, that's the thing you have to remember before comparing him to some of the most famous international busts. This guy is getting minutes for a Spanish playoff team at age 18. The level of play is about the same or higher than the NCAA, and it's even tougher to up go against real men every night as an 18 year old.

    Hollinger projected him as a lottery pick after a breakout performance at one of the camps this week.
    Lets not overreact to the whole pro experience thing. If we are talking famous busts, Darko was a considerably more experienced and established player when he was drafted.
    Biyombo has played 14 games in ACB for a very mediocre team, and got bench minutes. It's incomparable to Rubio's experience when he was drafted, or Valanciunas, even Kanter.


    Don't know if he's a bust or not, just saying it's ridiculous to think that much of a few months in ACB.
    There's a reason why he suddenly got 'discovered' in the last couple months.
    It's because he was burried on the youth team for years, while other prodigees of his age were getting ACB, Italian Serie A or even Euroleague experience.

  19. #66
    Raw Talent Robertmto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    The Nap
    Posts
    5,260
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: BIZMACK BIYOMBO - DRAFT 18 YRS OLD

    Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDLOCKHART40 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i knew there would be this kind of remark sooner or later.... dont be cruel man we just talking hoops... im just posting from SI and other people who have seen him play. can you find me one article where a player says he is dumb? If not then just go away.
    Quote Originally Posted by DAVIDLOCKHART40 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    and i have a friend,daddy,cousin who played against him dont count... seriously you dislike him and you know it.. But, he is going to be an hell of a player..if he is dumb with what i seen in him, then id still draft him being dumb.

    you would listen to someone that played against him? well who is you're friend? maybe we would like to draft him. or is maybe you're friend just got schooled and he said yeah man he dumb. So friend, tell us who you're friend is? Id like to see his stats,ect. Im just going by basketball scouts,ect, thats all im doing to come to the conclusion i have made. Ans surely they know talent.
    robert glenn, and the Ps almost DID draft him. any other questions?
    STARBURY

    08 and Beyond

  20. #67
    Member bulldog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    1,583

    Default Re: BIZMACK BIYOMBO - DRAFT 18 YRS OLD

    Quote Originally Posted by ballism View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Lets not overreact to the whole pro experience thing. If we are talking famous busts, Darko was a considerably more experienced and established player when he was drafted.
    Biyombo has played 14 games in ACB for a very mediocre team, and got bench minutes. It's incomparable to Rubio's experience when he was drafted, or Valanciunas, even Kanter.


    Don't know if he's a bust or not, just saying it's ridiculous to think that much of a few months in ACB.
    There's a reason why he suddenly got 'discovered' in the last couple months.
    It's because he was burried on the youth team for years, while other prodigees of his age were getting ACB, Italian Serie A or even Euroleague experience.
    First of all, Darko played for Hemofarm, which had a good run around then but night in night out didn't play ACB level competition.

    Secondly, Darko's a starting center in the NBA and putting together a decent little career. I understand he's not met his lofty expectations, but I think anyone should be happy drafting a starter-caliber player, since most draft picks are out of the league in a year or two. Darko's a flop not because he's THAT awful, but because he happened to be drafted in one of the most talented drafts in a long time.

    The ability to play at Europe's top levels is indicative of SOMETHING. It's no guarantee, but it's analogous to playing top flight NCAA, for Kansas or Carolina or something like that.
    2010 IKL Fantasy Basketball Champion Baltimore Bulldogs

  21. #68
    Member ilive4sports's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Posts
    6,847

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: BIZMACK BIYOMBO - DRAFT 18 YRS OLD

    Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    First of all, Darko played for Hemofarm, which had a good run around then but night in night out didn't play ACB level competition.

    Secondly, Darko's a starting center in the NBA and putting together a decent little career. I understand he's not met his lofty expectations, but I think anyone should be happy drafting a starter-caliber player, since most draft picks are out of the league in a year or two. Darko's a flop not because he's THAT awful, but because he happened to be drafted in one of the most talented drafts in a long time.

    The ability to play at Europe's top levels is indicative of SOMETHING. It's no guarantee, but it's analogous to playing top flight NCAA, for Kansas or Carolina or something like that.
    Being drafted at number 2 over players like Wade, Bosh, and Melo, you are going to have to be a damn good player. Sure he is a starting center right now. But its also on one of the worst teams in the league paired next to a great PF. He has come a long way, but certainly wasn't worth of #2, especially in that draft. He isn't a lottery player honestly. He's a flop because in any draft he isn't worth the #2 pick.

    Biyombo has great size and potential, but it is very difficult making that translate from Europe to the NBA. Serge Ibaka becoming a good player is more of an anomaly than Darko being a bust when we look at big men who played in Europe and then played in the NBA.

  22. #69
    Over the pond ballism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Baltics (Europe)
    Posts
    2,427

    Default Re: BIZMACK BIYOMBO - DRAFT 18 YRS OLD

    Quote Originally Posted by bulldog View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    First of all, Darko played for Hemofarm, which had a good run around then but night in night out didn't play ACB level competition.

    Secondly, Darko's a starting center in the NBA and putting together a decent little career. I understand he's not met his lofty expectations, but I think anyone should be happy drafting a starter-caliber player, since most draft picks are out of the league in a year or two. Darko's a flop not because he's THAT awful, but because he happened to be drafted in one of the most talented drafts in a long time.

    The ability to play at Europe's top levels is indicative of SOMETHING. It's no guarantee, but it's analogous to playing top flight NCAA, for Kansas or Carolina or something like that.
    2 years in Serbian league (Darko) vs 14 games in ACB. FIBA Champions cup, Korac cup and NEBL (Darko) vs no Euro level tournaments. Milicic had seen considerably more 'ACB level competition' at 18.

    I wont repeat what ilive said about Darko busting, since i completely agree.
    I don't know if Biyombo busts or not, I'm sure however that any reasonable scout won't take those 14 ACB games very seriously these days. Biyombo is where he is mostly due to impressive measurements and dominating the predraft.
    Last edited by ballism; 04-13-2011 at 06:14 AM.

  23. #70
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    27,958

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: BIZMACK BIYOMBO - DRAFT 18 YRS OLD

    I will say this, blocked shots are tangible, and they do translate.

    The fact he averages 2 blocks per game overseas in less than half a game is nothing short of phenomenal. The European game does not allow for a lot of blocks.

    Also, I disagree about his hype being based solely on his measurements..He is where is he because of what he did in the Hoops Summit game. That's what shot him up the draft chart. 12 blocks against an entire team of (most likely) future NBA players. Fantastic athletes that are the best among their peers at getting shots off in the paint.



    Take a look at the guys he's swatting. Austin Rivers is a projected top-5 pick in 2012. James McAdoo is a projected top-5 pick. Marquis Teague is a projected top-20 pick.

    These are all kids that will be joining him in the NBA in the next 3 years. These aren't Euroleague lifers.
    Last edited by Kstat; 04-13-2011 at 07:33 AM.

  24. #71
    Over the pond ballism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Baltics (Europe)
    Posts
    2,427

    Default Re: BIZMACK BIYOMBO - DRAFT 18 YRS OLD

    Quote Originally Posted by Kstat View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Also, I disagree about his hype being based solely on his measurements..He is where is he because of what he did in the Hoops Summit game.
    Quote Originally Posted by ballism View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    measurements and dominating the predraft.
    Selective reading on your part?
    or maybe my English failed there

  25. #72
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    27,958

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: BIZMACK BIYOMBO - DRAFT 18 YRS OLD

    that game isn't a pre-draft camp. Most of those kids are going on to college.

    Oh, and draftexpress's updated 2011 mock draft has the Pistons drafting Biyombo at #7. Somehow, I'm not surprised.
    Last edited by Kstat; 04-13-2011 at 07:36 AM.

  26. #73
    Over the pond ballism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Baltics (Europe)
    Posts
    2,427

    Default Re: BIZMACK BIYOMBO - DRAFT 18 YRS OLD

    Quote Originally Posted by Kstat View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    The fact he averages 2 blocks per game overseas in less than half a game is nothing short of phenomenal.
    Hmm who was the guy who did exactly that 9 years ago in Europe, at age 17... Ohh I remember, Darko!
    Darko can block. Thabeet can block. They are still busts. And it's still 14 ACB games.
    If a team drafts Biyombo in top 10 as projected on draftexpress, it will be because of camps and workouts. Not because of some huge rock solid pro experience in Spain - he simply does not have that.
    His pro experience is in fact nearly identical to Skita's (13 games in Serie A, a couple years on youth factory team in Slovenia). For a top 10 pick from Europe, he'd be one of the least experienced.

  27. #74
    Over the pond ballism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Baltics (Europe)
    Posts
    2,427

    Default Re: BIZMACK BIYOMBO - DRAFT 18 YRS OLD

    Quote Originally Posted by Kstat View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    that game isn't a pre-draft camp. Most of those kids are going on to college.

    Oh, and draftexpress's updated 2011 mock draft has the Pistons drafting Biyombo at #7. Somehow, I'm not surprised.
    season > predraft > draft

    There's a period of time between season and the draft, and I simply used a general term for that.
    Last edited by ballism; 04-13-2011 at 08:01 AM.

  28. #75
    Rebound King Kstat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    32
    Posts
    27,958

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: BIZMACK BIYOMBO - DRAFT 18 YRS OLD

    Quote Originally Posted by ballism View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Hmm who was the guy who did exactly that 9 years ago in Europe, at age 17... Ohh I remember, Darko!
    your memory needs work. Darko never averaged 2 blocks per game for Hemofarm.

    As for Thabeet...the jury is out on him, but he was nowhere near as agile or athletic as Biyombo is.

Similar Threads

  1. Could someone with ESPN insider post this article
    By dannygranger in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-03-2010, 08:36 AM
  2. The PD NBA Best Pick Left in the Draft 4
    By Hicks in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-30-2008, 08:33 PM
  3. The PD NBA Best Pick Left in the Draft 2
    By Hicks in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-24-2008, 09:42 PM
  4. The PD NBA Draft
    By Jose Slaughter in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05-21-2008, 04:55 PM
  5. Information on the Charlotte Expansion draft.
    By Will Galen in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-07-2004, 06:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •