It all depends on what you think each franchise thinks of all players involved. I could see this either way (being realistic to being laughed at).

Granger for Love and Pekovic.

Pekovic is to make salaries work, but he's also a big tree of a guy to be a backup 5.

It wouldn't hurt if Love quietly asked to be traded, or if Granger is still (over) respected around the league, but this might be enough to get it done.

Cue someone complaining about what's wrong with it (as if 99% of pairings don't have weaknesses), but I like the size and skill set of a Love/Hibbert front court. Between the two you have plenty of rebounding, you have a guy who guards with length, a guy who guards with strength, and both can score points and shoot (Love more than Roy at this point, obviously) and pass. A lot of skill.

Also, I like Tyler as a backup 4 more than I like him as a starting 4, and to have him behind Kevin Love would be great.

This wouldn't be the only move to make, but with this you're looking at:

Collison/Price
Rush/Jones
George
Love/Hansbrough
Hibbert/Pekovic

... with your free agency money still in tact.

Just a thought, but in this scenario, what about throwing some money Shane Battier's way? Smart, reliable, veteran defensive player who can hit a jumpshot.

Collison/Price
George/Rush
Battier/Jones
Love/Hansbrough
Hibbert/Pekovic