Good bye deers
Good bye deers
I'm really not enjoying feeling this antsy at the ends of games which we've led by 10+ points. It'd be one thing if it was rare, but this is EVERY game.
Here's hoping we can get this stupid crap to stop in the next week and a half. Get leads and hold onto them.
Also, Brandon Rush needs to get his head out of his ***.
This is a perfect night.
Charlotte loses and now Milwaukee, who was the team that was probably going to give us the most trouble is pretty much done at this point.
I don't think Charlotte is good enough to play out their schedule.
Just finish out these last 5 games strong and the playoffs are ours.
Dude that's one horrible picture :/
Good all around game by everyone, the refs were pretty bad... great win
Rush made a noob move with the turnover pass
I feel comfortable not checking on how the Bucks and Bobcats are doing now. It's time to check the Pacers and NY. Since I'd rather play Chicago then Boston I'm happy with where we're at.
i officially have no fingernails left
Goodbeye dears, welcome playoffs!
Proud owner of 'Dutch Pacers'
What a great game that was almost ruined by a Brandon Rush pass. However, I was very impressed with our defensive effort tonight. Turnovers still continue to be a problem. Did anyone else jump out of their seat when Paul George put down that dunk HARD!
1. Brandon Rush was huge this game. Yes, that pass was bad. But it wouldn't have lost us this game. Give him a break.
2. I thought everyone had their really good moments this game. And the defense was perhaps the best I've seen the starting unit play.
3. I'm not too worried about Detroit and the Bucks coming back. Detroit has a lot of talented players and we got passive. The Bucks..they were fighting for their season. This is the NBA, teams make runs. It happens.
4. It's good for us to make our clutch time mistakes now. Learn from them. Don't be a bone head. Make your freaking free throws. Stay focused. But we have to understand that they will do..beyond stupid stuff, at times. It's part of a team growing up.
Guys, we're probably going to the playoffs. And it was the young guys that got us there. I'm sure a lot of people will reply with a "yes, but.." However, take a step back and feel good about this team. They are pretty talented. And we're going to get to see them take their next step in development and get some playoff experience.
Can we please stop blaming Brandon for that last play? there is no way in hell for us to win this game without him, why this game was so close? maybe because Milwaukee knew that this was their last chance?
1 more win and the Pacers match Jimmy's best season as a Pacers coach.
WE'RE GOING TO MAKE IT FELLAS!! WE'RE MAKING THE PLAYOFFS!!
Good win though.
My Step-Da has his own deer processing business. Free venison and jerky for all!!
3 scenarios for the draft, starting with my favorite first:
1. Pacers trade up for Justice Winslow
2. Take WCS or Stanley Johnson (this is the theory of a player falling); Make trades (Hibbert/West/others) for additional picks - George Lucas and Rakeem Christmas are players I'd love to have with a late first/early 2nd round
3. Trey Lyles
I'm sure my opinion will change many times before the draft though.
Does anyone hope the Celtics or Heat attain the top spot in the East? I do, just because of the Bulls fans that will turnout in Conseco for the playoff games...
Someone, quick post a picture of a bunch of dead human bodies in trucks or carts.....its only fair.....
The young guys take down the Bucks!
"Just look at the flowers ........ BANG"
Maybe, or maybe the same pattern would hold and the pacers play well in March and April as they did the past two seasons. Who knows and it doesn't matter now.
I thought the pacers defensive intensity was pretty good the whole night tonight. even though the Bucks started hitting shots in the fourth quarter I thought the pacers defense was good