Thread: PacersDigest Fantasy Basketball League is Officially Open, We need a Commish for the 2nd league!

Default Re: PacersDigest Fantasy Basketball League is Officially Open, Read this post and PM me!

Registered! Thanks.

(bump)
    Two=the number 2
    Too=means "also"
    To=many definitions-also known as the one to use when the other 2 (two, too) do not apply.

Their=shows ownership-'it is their house'
    They're=they are
    There=many definitions-also known as the one to use when the other 2 (their, they're) do not apply

Sorry but it bugs me when these are used incorrectly when I read posts on PacersDigest.com.

Default Re: PacersDigest Fantasy Basketball League is Officially Open, Read this post and PM me!

Wow. The league is filling up fast (bump).
    Two=the number 2
    Too=means "also"
    To=many definitions-also known as the one to use when the other 2 (two, too) do not apply.

Their=shows ownership-'it is their house'
    They're=they are
    There=many definitions-also known as the one to use when the other 2 (their, they're) do not apply

Sorry but it bugs me when these are used incorrectly when I read posts on PacersDigest.com.

Quote Originally Posted by BigMac
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wow. The league is filling up fast (bump).
    It is?

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: PacersDigest Fantasy Basketball League is Officially Open, we need 2 more people!

i want to join!!!!!!

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: PacersDigest Fantasy Basketball League is Officially Open, we need 2 more people!

no don't do that now i'll lose for sure. i used to be good at fantasy sports before i started to play in leagues btown was in.

sweabs

Default Re: PacersDigest Fantasy Basketball League is Officially Open, PM's arriving shortly!

Hey btown - just a question.
    Is this league rotisserie or where can I learn more about scoring? Or could you just tell me?

sweabs

Default Re: PacersDigest Fantasy Basketball League is Officially Open, PM's arriving shortly!

I'm in your league so I guess head-to-head right?

MZahm

Default Re: PacersDigest Fantasy Basketball League is Officially Open, We need a Commish for the 2nd league!

I'll do it, though after all your talk, I was hoping to have a crack at you myself.

Default Re: PacersDigest Fantasy Basketball League is Officially Open, We need a Commish for the 2nd league!

Btwon, I didn't get a PM with the league infomration for sign ups. Could you send that info to me at your convenience please.

Thanks!

Scratch that, got it now.