Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 87

Thread: A.J "Bush League" Price

  1. #26
    Stay focused SMosley21's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Going the distance
    Age
    31
    Posts
    2,534

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: A.J "Bush League" Price

    Quote Originally Posted by HC View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    All this talk about chuckers, but no mention of Danny Granger?
    Quote Originally Posted by MiaDragon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Danny's always been a chucker, he just gets a "pass" from most here.
    Danny Granger is our primary scorer and is supposed to take a large quantity of our shots. That's what #1 options do.
    Grown Man Ball

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SMosley21 For This Useful Post:


  3. #27

    Default Re: A.J "Bush League" Price

    Quote Originally Posted by Sookie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Because his problem the past two games was shooting..not anything else.
    No, his problem is that he doesn't have the instinct to get the ball to other players in position to score. That's what a point guard is supposed to do. Price brings the ball down court and then looks for his own shot. He doesn't understand how to involve the other players.

    I don't dislike Price and I was hoping he'd turn into a player. I had high hopes for him. But he doesn't seem to have a good feel for the game. On more than one occasion he's come in and just killed rallies. If he's not hot then the offense is doomed.

    I read that he was being encouraged to shoot. I would take the opposite approach. Tell him his job is to pass the ball. Get Brandon involved. Get Paul involved. Those are the guys that need to be encouraged to score.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Strummer For This Useful Post:


  5. #28
    Member yoadknux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Israel
    Age
    23
    Posts
    1,326

    Sports Logo

    Default Re: A.J "Bush League" Price

    Quote Originally Posted by Sookie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    plenty of people did..this game and last. Heck, that's the point of this thread.

    Price isn't playing worse than Roy has during month long stretches, and Roy's a huge part of this team. And AJ puts a heck of a lot more effort into the game than Danny does half of the time. Those two are supposed to be our top players. And people are complaining about Price?

    Our problems never should be about AJ..and its strange people are looking that way. Yes, he's about 1 for 800 this month (And quite frankly, if he had been shooting the same percentage as last season, there would be a "Price is our best PG by a significant margin" feel right now. Because his problem the past two games was shooting..not anything else. And that's what he's being evaluated on here. Probably because its been so bad that its impossible to ignore.)..but typically he plays 15 minutes a game. Seriously..he's our backup point guard right now who still clearly isn't 100% from his knee injury (I mean come on..the kid is a good shooter..this stretch has just been strange)..and even if that's not the problem, he's a young guy that's going to go through some terrible stretches, just like all the other young guys have/had/are. Chill..out...

    We need two of Danny, Hans, or Roy to play well in order to win, they haven't been. Does poor PG play hurt, yea it does...but we've got a shot at winning if they don't play well..we don't if none of the three players I mentioned aren't playing well. We were winning before because Hans was scoring about 30..he hasn't been bad..but he hasn't been out of this world either offensively...and he doesn't box out..and he doesn't even really defend. Roy disappears (and once again..it's okay because they are young and they are learning..)

    But really..if there is one player to complain about, one player that needs to step up..needs to show consistent defensive energy, and play like a team..it's Danny Granger. And he's not doing that. Sometimes he does..sometimes he doesn't..but these young guys need someone to look to consistently. They need someone to set the tone. You want to freak out over a player..it's pretty obvious who we should look to first.
    Personally I didn't see anyone who said AJ is the only guy to blame, but let's drop it.

    I agree that Roy wasn't productive during these last games, and his bad performance is one of the reasons we lost. But Roy overall plays a lot better than that, he just had some off games. Roy had actually won us some games. Price on the other hand, played maybe a bit below his average performance, which is simply not enough. He does a lot on defense but how productive has he been on offense? Injured or not, he wasn't shooting the ball well since day one of this season... And when a guy doesn't make his shots, it affects the success of the team. I believe he had a part in these losses, but again, He's not the only one to blame.
    Danny Granger. I agree something isn't right. I agree he's not playing as good as he did for example on his MIP year. I agree he needs more hustle, better D and maybe even better shot selection. But overall he plays well, and I think one guy can only do as much. Once Tyler/Roy/Anyone becomes a consistent offensive threat, IMO Granger won't need to have the burden of carrying our offense, and will play better offense and defense. Last night I saw him double teamed every time he got the ball outside, but we failed to utilize it. Generally I don't blame him. I want him to do more but he does a lot already.
    By the way, one more thing, I'm not saying DG and Roy play bad because the way our point guards are playing, but I believe there is partially a connection

  6. #29

    Default Re: A.J "Bush League" Price

    Quote Originally Posted by Strummer View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No, his problem is that he doesn't have the instinct to get the ball to other players in position to score. That's what a point guard is supposed to do. Price brings the ball down court and then looks for his own shot. He doesn't understand how to involve the other players.

    I don't dislike Price and I was hoping he'd turn into a player. I had high hopes for him. But he doesn't seem to have a good feel for the game. On more than one occasion he's come in and just killed rallies. If he's not hot then the offense is doomed.

    I read that he was being encouraged to shoot. I would take the opposite approach. Tell him his job is to pass the ball. Get Brandon involved. Get Paul involved. Those are the guys that need to be encouraged to score.
    Like twice. More times than not its just the opposite.

    In fact, a majority of the time, he comes into the game, down double digits and has to try and figure out how to get the team back into it. And up until recently, did a pretty darn good job of it.

    And then he gets thrown on the court with Dahntay, Rush, Josh, and Jeff.

    With that rotation in, who do you think Vogel wants to score? I think it's pretty obvious. I also think it's pretty obvious that its a really bad rotation, Jim O'brien bad rotation actually..but that's another thread.

    He was running the offense fine last night. Because people who were on the court with him were actually scoring. He wasn't stuck in a position where he felt like he had to score. He wasn't looking for his own shot at all..because other people were scoring.
    Last edited by Sookie; 03-27-2011 at 03:34 PM.

  7. #30
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,326

    Default Re: A.J "Bush League" Price

    Oh man when I first read this title I was like please don't let sookie see this please.

    And then it was wayy to late.


    But I think the 2nd unit, we have Dahntay who wants the ball, and we need some balance, AJ provides some of that. And in that 2nd unit we can't have Dahntay shoot so much, so AJ has to take it up. Although I wish Rush would shoot more.

  8. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: A.J "Bush League" Price

    Sookie, I still don't think that you get what many here are expecting from our point guards, the point guards are pretty much the same thing as the QB in football, just imagine how bad would a football team be without a good QB, so are you going to complaint about the receivers if they can't get the ball at the right time or you are going to blame the crappy QB that can't trow the ball for s***? the same thing is happening here, yeah the other guys are not playing well but when your main ball handlers and "floor generals" suck at distributing the ball and making good decisions your team is going to suck unless you have all star quality players on the other positions.

  9. #32
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Lifelong Indy-area resident
    Age
    62
    Posts
    4,667

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: A.J "Bush League" Price

    Quote Originally Posted by Lou Bega View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Guy is a chucker and streaky one at that. He should be benched for Lance Stepehson immediatley. I am sick of him going down and constantly shooting on offense. If we are going to lose to sub-caliber teams @ least play a PG that looks to pass the ball.
    "Bush League" and chucker.

    Wow. I am so proud of how we refer to our own players.

    Personally, I thought that we got rid of any and all players that were problems off the court. Or those that perhaps could be referred to as "bush league".

    I thought that those that we had left were the "good guys". Even if occassionally we take exception to how they choose to perform or play the game.

  10. #33
    The Doctor's In The House TheDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,583

    Default Re: A.J "Bush League" Price

    I only see one person blaming AJ for a loss/losses and a lot of people being critical of his play which I think is fair.

    I really wish our players cared about winning or losing as much as some of the posters on this board.

    I'm really frustrated and disappointed everytime we've had an opportunity to really make a push this season they've managed to kick this fanbase in its collective crotch. To a lesser extent it's like we're all in some abusive relationship you know you're eventually going to get hurt but you keep going back hoping that things will change eventually.

  11. #34
    NaptownSeth is all feel Naptown_Seth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Downtown baby
    Posts
    12,638

    Default Re: A.J "Bush League" Price

    Quote Originally Posted by Lou Bega View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Guy is a chucker and streaky one at that. He should be benched for Lance Stepehson immediatley. I am sick of him going down and constantly shooting on offense. If we are going to lose to sub-caliber teams @ least play a PG that looks to pass the ball.
    Between this and the Tyler stuff lately I'm starting to think there is a streak of baiting/trolling going on. I can't take your posts seriously anymore since it feels like you are just trying to be controversial and push buttons.


    I only see one person blaming AJ for a loss/losses and a lot of people being critical of his play which I think is fair.
    I agree and it's suspicious.

    Plenty of us go to hyperbole or get heated, but the trend with this poster seems more intentional and consistent. I think a lot of bickering is going on between us following one of these grenades when in fact we aren't that far off from each others viewpoint as this makes it seem.


    As Hicks said, is it really the same people that were wanting AJ to get a shot that are now asking for him to be benched? Of course it isn't.

    Price's shot is a train wreck now, and his FGA/Min is way out of whack for how he was as a prospect. Whatever directive he's getting from the offense, whatever he thinks is the right way to run the Pacers offense, it's screwed up.

    I'm not for giving him endless chances, even though he was a pet fave prospect for me and seems really likable. But as I would with nearly everyone on this squad I would like to see how things go with a summer and going into 2 months of next season. By then all these guys should either be proving out our faith or proving that they need to be replaced.

    The mid-season change to Vogel came way too late. If JOB had been dumped last summer we might be able to feel more certain about any players currently struggling. As it stands you have all that coaching and leadership chaos mixed in, there's no continuity right now.
    Last edited by Naptown_Seth; 03-27-2011 at 06:11 PM.

  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Naptown_Seth For This Useful Post:


  13. #35
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Lifelong Indy-area resident
    Age
    62
    Posts
    4,667

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: A.J "Bush League" Price

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDon View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I only see one person blaming AJ for a loss/losses and a lot of people being critical of his play which I think is fair.

    I really wish our players cared about winning or losing as much as some of the posters on this board.

    I'm really frustrated and disappointed everytime we've had an opportunity to really make a push this season they've managed to kick this fanbase in its collective crotch. To a lesser extent it's like we're all in some abusive relationship you know you're eventually going to get hurt but you keep going back hoping that things will change eventually.
    Do you or have you ever known any of the Pacers, or players of any of the other teams for that matter?

    I have known several through the years and I can assure you of one thing. They care deeply about winning or losing every single time they step on the floor.

    Just like a baseball pitcher, they know that they will have good games and they will have bad games. Most of the guys that I have known have learned not allow themselves to get to high after a big win nor too low after a terrible loss. They play 82 games in a year and if they are lucky, 500 or more in their careers. If they allow the emotional highs and lows of any single game to stay with them for long, it will most certainly screw up what they are trying to do in subsequent games.

    So, just because they can't seem to get things turned aroound as quickly as many of us would like, you are totally wrong if you think they do not care nearly as much as we do.

  14. #36
    The Doctor's In The House TheDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,583

    Default Re: A.J "Bush League" Price

    Quote Originally Posted by beast23 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Do you or have you ever known any of the Pacers, or players of any of the other teams for that matter?

    I have known several through the years and I can assure you of one thing. They care deeply about winning or losing every single time they step on the floor.

    Just like a baseball pitcher, they know that they will have good games and they will have bad games. Most of the guys that I have known have learned not allow themselves to get to high after a big win nor too low after a terrible loss. They play 82 games in a year and if they are lucky, 500 or more in their careers. If they allow the emotional highs and lows of any single game to stay with them for long, it will most certainly screw up what they are trying to do in subsequent games.

    So, just because they can't seem to get things turned aroound as quickly as many of us would like, you are totally wrong if you think they do not care nearly as much as we do.
    I'm not sure which players it is that you know and no I don't know any of them personally I'll just take your word for it, but from what I get to see of the game in my opinion there are those that do not. If you don't think that's the case then agree to disagree. I'm fine with the whole cliche for the players don't get too high after a win and don't get too low after a loss...as long as they're learning from their mistakes. A lot of our players seem to have developed or are developing terrible habits and they don't seem to be willing to shake those habits. That could be either lack of ability or they don't care, and I don't think it's lack of ability I've seen this team play enough to know what players are capable of and what they're not.

  15. #37
    Member Pacergeek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    3,808

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: A.J "Bush League" Price

    aj has shown potential, and he does belong in the NBA. as a second round pick, i think that aj has done well for himself. i actually am going to blame coach vogel for his struggles. When AJ is in the game, he has the green light to shoot. Price hasn't proven himself enough in this league to have earned "green light" status. Vogel should have never okayed AJ to be so quick to shoot, and should have encouraged AJ to be more of a distributor.

  16. #38
    Parachromis HC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Hartford City
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,806
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: A.J "Bush League" Price

    Quote Originally Posted by SMosley21 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Danny Granger is our primary scorer and is supposed to take a large quantity of our shots. That's what #1 options do.
    You are absolutely correct. Unfortunately 3 times out of 4 Danny settles for the jumper instead of taking the ball to the hole which he is more than capable of doing.
    "No one else can see the preservation of the martyr in me" -- Corey Taylor

  17. #39
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583

    Default Re: A.J "Bush League" Price

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    People wanted to see what he could or couldn't do, now we know that he sucks and we need to look for another point guard, that was a huge issue with JOB, he played the veterans so much that we didn't know what we had for the future.
    I don't know that he sucks until I see this a year from now. I'm saying that about his knee as much as I'm saying it about his relative youthfulness.

  18. #40
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583

    Default Re: A.J "Bush League" Price

    Quote Originally Posted by beast23 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Do you or have you ever known any of the Pacers, or players of any of the other teams for that matter?

    I have known several through the years and I can assure you of one thing. They care deeply about winning or losing every single time they step on the floor.

    Just like a baseball pitcher, they know that they will have good games and they will have bad games. Most of the guys that I have known have learned not allow themselves to get to high after a big win nor too low after a terrible loss. They play 82 games in a year and if they are lucky, 500 or more in their careers. If they allow the emotional highs and lows of any single game to stay with them for long, it will most certainly screw up what they are trying to do in subsequent games.

    So, just because they can't seem to get things turned aroound as quickly as many of us would like, you are totally wrong if you think they do not care nearly as much as we do.
    I have no doubt they all care deeply about winning. I have serious doubt about how much they care about playing like winners.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to Hicks For This Useful Post:


  20. #41
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: A.J "Bush League" Price

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicks View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I don't know that he sucks until I see this a year from now. I'm saying that about his knee as much as I'm saying it about his relative youthfulness.
    I understand this, but don't you think that if he has knee issues he would be trying to pass the ball and be more passive on offense instead of been the black hole he is? are his lack of vision and inability to pass the ball knee related issues? I am sorry but I don't buy that, I think he is who he is and would never change, the same could be say about DC by the way.

  21. #42
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583

    Default Re: A.J "Bush League" Price

    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I understand this, but don't you think that if he has knee issues he would be trying to pass the ball and be more passive on offense instead of been the black hole he is? are his lack of vision and inability to pass the ball knee related issues? I am sorry but I don't buy that, I think he is who he is and would never change, the same could be say about DC by the way.
    But if he is who he is and will never change, why are people who watched him before he came to Indiana saying this is not like his game was before?

  22. #43
    Play McRoberts and Price! BRushWithDeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Johnson's Bay, Lake Wawasee
    Age
    28
    Posts
    5,358

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: A.J "Bush League" Price

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicks View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    But if he is who he is and will never change, why are people who watched him before he came to Indiana saying this is not like his game was before?
    It isn't even who he was last year.

    I didn't watch him at UCONN other than in the tournament and sporadically during the season.

    When we drafted him he was just "that guy who stole the laptops" as far as I was concerned.

    But last year he was a pass first floor general. And a good one at that. Why that changed this season, and it undeniably has, I do not know. But I know I want last year's AJ back.
    "I had to take her down like Chris Brown."

    -Lance Stephenson

  23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BRushWithDeath For This Useful Post:


  24. #44
    He's going for three... mikeyism's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    124

    Default Re: A.J "Bush League" Price

    I'm not ready to write him off entirely...you can't realistically expect him to be 100% less than a year after knee surgery. But his shooting has been bad enough to make me wonder why we haven't put TJ back in the rotation. Seriously, it went from 'just a slump' to 'you know it's not going in'.

  25. #45
    Chairman of the Boards 90'sNBARocked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Chicago, but Brooklyn/Naptown Raised!!
    Posts
    7,617

    Default Re: A.J "Bush League" Price

    To me, to say AJ is the best of our PG's is laughable

    Dc , faults and all is a way better PG than AJ
    Sittin on top of the world!

  26. The Following User Says Thank You to 90'sNBARocked For This Useful Post:


  27. #46
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: A.J "Bush League" Price

    Quote Originally Posted by BRushWithDeath View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It isn't even who he was last year.

    I didn't watch him at UCONN other than in the tournament and sporadically during the season.

    When we drafted him he was just "that guy who stole the laptops" as far as I was concerned.

    But last year he was a pass first floor general. And a good one at that. Why that changed this season, and it undeniably has, I do not know. But I know I want last year's AJ back.
    Remember that he looked different last year because JOB would take the ball away from him making him look like he was a good ball distributor, now Vogel is giving freedrom to be who he is and we are getting a guy that looks to shoot 1st, looks to shoot 2nd and looks to shoot 3rd.

  28. #47
    Play McRoberts and Price! BRushWithDeath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Johnson's Bay, Lake Wawasee
    Age
    28
    Posts
    5,358

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: A.J "Bush League" Price

    Quote Originally Posted by 90'sNBARocked View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    To me, to say AJ is the best of our PG's is laughable

    Dc , faults and all is a way better PG than AJ
    He isn't.

    AJ has been terrible all season. Truly abysmal.

    And he has still been better than DC.

    Even if it were to be conceded that DC is a bettre offensive player, and it is close, the drop in defense is enough to swing the tide.
    "I had to take her down like Chris Brown."

    -Lance Stephenson

  29. #48
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583

    Default Re: A.J "Bush League" Price

    Quote Originally Posted by BRushWithDeath View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He isn't.

    AJ has been terrible all season. Truly abysmal.

    And he has still been better than DC.
    Unless you mean when DC is struggling to score, that is a ridiculous statement to make. You're being too hard on both of them (not to be confused with realistic, by the way), frankly.

    I'm not saying we're on opposite ends of the spectrum on this, but that's overboard. I'd like to think you know it, too.

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to Hicks For This Useful Post:


  31. #49
    Chairman of the Boards 90'sNBARocked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Chicago, but Brooklyn/Naptown Raised!!
    Posts
    7,617

    Default Re: A.J "Bush League" Price

    Quote Originally Posted by BRushWithDeath View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    He isn't.

    AJ has been terrible all season. Truly abysmal.

    And he has still been better than DC.

    Even if it were to be conceded that DC is a bettre offensive player, and it is close, the drop in defense is enough to swing the tide.
    I disagree, but respect your opinion

    Thats the thing about these type of posts. Its always an opinion never a fact

    I think TJ is the most talented PG on our roster, I know a lot of people disagree with that though

    no worries, makes for good conversation
    Sittin on top of the world!

  32. #50

    Default Re: A.J "Bush League" Price

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicks View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Unless you mean when DC is struggling to score, that is a ridiculous statement to make. You're being too hard on both of them (not to be confused with realistic, by the way), frankly.

    I'm not saying we're on opposite ends of the spectrum on this, but that's overboard. I'd like to think you know it, too.
    I agree, both of them (and I was one of the few sticking up for DC a while back when he was the whipping boy....still sort of is..) have had some very good moments.

    And they've had some truly terrible ones.

    I would expect people to have, realistically, given these two more leeway than any other guys on the team, with the exception of PG. Both have extremely limited experience and both are playing the hardest position on the floor, and for various other reasons you would have just thought that there would be some understanding of..these two are likely to struggle.

    Quite frankly, as poor as they've played recently..they aren't the sole reason, and quite frankly I'd go as far as to say they aren't even the reason, why this team has lost the last two games.

    As I said, if two of Danny, Roy, or Hans play well..we win. If one or less plays well, we aren't winning. Danny's been bad, Roy has been not so great, and Hans has been brought back to earth (although still playing decently offensively..)

Similar Threads

  1. comments from an O'brien supporter - warning its lengthy :)
    By PacersPride in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: 11-15-2010, 05:02 PM
  2. Though not full strength, Price Pacers' best player thus far
    By 90'sNBARocked in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 10-12-2010, 07:45 PM
  3. Price ready for second chance
    By Trophy in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-16-2010, 07:41 PM
  4. O'Brien talks about Price, PGs
    By Trophy in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-22-2010, 10:01 PM
  5. A.J. Price appreciates chance with Pacers
    By Hicks in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 69
    Last Post: 07-12-2009, 03:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •