Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 76 to 85 of 85

Thread: Did management do T.J. Ford dirty?

  1. #76
    Droppin' knowledge, yo. Mackey_Rose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    The Dragon's Lair
    Posts
    4,091

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Did management do T.J. Ford dirty?

    Quote Originally Posted by 90'sNBARocked View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Wells tweet



    Wells seems to agree
    That doesn't say anything about Wells thinking that TJ Ford is the best option at point guard.

  2. #77
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    5,930

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Did management do T.J. Ford dirty?

    Mr. Boyle, I am surprised you showed up after the officials thread

    I think Peck used a poor word choice in "dirty", but I see where he was coming from.

    As others have said, though, it is a 2 way street.

  3. #78
    .
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    52,583

    Default Re: Did management do T.J. Ford dirty?

    Quote Originally Posted by vapacersfan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    As others have said, though, it is a 22 way street.
    That sounds like a confusing street.


  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hicks For This Useful Post:


  5. #79
    Chairman of the Boards 90'sNBARocked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Chicago, but Brooklyn/Naptown Raised!!
    Posts
    7,607

    Default Re: Did management do T.J. Ford dirty?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mackey_Rose View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That doesn't say anything about Wells thinking that TJ Ford is the best option at point guard.
    no, I meant Wells agrees that management did a poor job in handling the TJ Ford situation
    Sittin on top of the world!

  6. #80
    Chairman of the Boards 90'sNBARocked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Chicago, but Brooklyn/Naptown Raised!!
    Posts
    7,607

    Default Re: Did management do T.J. Ford dirty?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hicks View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That sounds like a confusing street.

    now hes gonna get mad and fire back at you

    as Jay Z said "sensitive thugs, y'all need hugs" lol

    all in good fun and joking , not serious

    Edit: I wrote this thinking VZLA was the poster, not VA PacerFan

    maybe I should delete it, its like Defcon 5 on the board already
    Sittin on top of the world!

  7. #81
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    28
    Posts
    5,930

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Did management do T.J. Ford dirty?

    No need to delete, not hard feelings.

    Not sure who VZLA is, but not hard feelings here (how can you have hard feelings when you dont have feelings )

    -VA

  8. #82
    Chairman of the Boards 90'sNBARocked's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Chicago, but Brooklyn/Naptown Raised!!
    Posts
    7,607

    Default Re: Did management do T.J. Ford dirty?

    Quote Originally Posted by vapacersfan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    No need to delete, not hard feelings.

    Not sure who VZLA is, but not hard feelings here (how can you have hard feelings when you dont have feelings )

    -VA
    lol, ""I like the misery" - Cyborg

    VNZLA, the dude who tells us when its time to go to the post game thread

    Sittin on top of the world!

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 90'sNBARocked For This Useful Post:


  10. #83
    Member Doug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    3,629

    Default Re: Did management do T.J. Ford dirty?

    Well, if TJ could have kept his man in front of him defensively, he might be playing right now.

    I've never understood how somebody as fast has TJ can get blown by so easily. I know that speed and lateral quickness are too different things, but they really can't be *that* different, can they?
    You're caught up in the Internet / you think it's such a great asset / but you're wrong, wrong, wrong
    All that fiber optic gear / still cannot take away the fear / like an island song

    - Jimmy Buffett

  11. #84
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a Gym
    Age
    21
    Posts
    16,852
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Did management do T.J. Ford dirty?

    Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well, if DC could have kept his man in front of him defensively, he might be playing a lot better.

    I've never understood how somebody as fast has DC can get blown by so easily. I know that speed and lateral quickness are too different things, but they really can't be *that* different, can they?
    Fixed**

  12. #85
    Member naptownmenace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cincinnati, Ohio
    Posts
    4,628

    Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Did management do T.J. Ford dirty?

    Quote Originally Posted by smj887 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Perhaps TJ Ford did management dirty by keeping them in cap hell for an extra season by picking up an overpriced option that he knew he didn't deserve from a team bleeding cash? He had a chance to leave, and should know just as well as anyone that this was a possibility. He's getting 8mil for nothing, that was his decision, just as it could have been his decision to sacrifice short term profit for longevity.
    With an impending lockout coming, why would TJ opt out of a guaranteed 8 Million? Just to help the Pacers out? Pffft!

    He's not stupid. He wouldn't have received half of that out on the open market.
    Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Larry is not coming back, he didn't have a meeting with Orlando for not reason, yeah he is coming back to the NBA but not to the Pacers, the notion that he is a taking a year off and then come back is absurd.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trader Joe View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    GOOD GOD THAT'S LARRY BIRD'S MUSIC!

Similar Threads

  1. Time running out on Pacers to trade Ford
    By pwee31 in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-20-2011, 11:29 AM
  2. Pacers guard Ford takes latest demotion in stride
    By flox in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 01-26-2011, 01:07 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-25-2009, 04:31 AM
  4. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-26-2008, 03:15 PM
  5. 04-01-2004
    By kerosene in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-02-2004, 01:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •