Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
Results 276 to 295 of 295

Thread: 3/26/2011 Game Thread #74: Pacers Vs. Pistons

  1. #276
    pacer fan since 88-89 Mr_Smith's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Indianapolis/Noblesville
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,679

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/26/2011 Game Thread #74: Pacers Vs. Pistons

    Too high on butler right now....at this point i don't care about the playoffs. If they can't beat the kings or pistons then they need be going fishing after the season is over.
    Help us Paul George......you're our only hope

  2. #277
    Member Trophy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    8,556

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/26/2011 Game Thread #74: Pacers Vs. Pistons

    We're in need of talent and players who are motivated and love the game of basketball.

  3. #278

    Default Re: 3/26/2011 Game Thread #74: Pacers Vs. Pistons

    Pacers really need to win against the Bucks if they want to stay in the playoffs.

  4. #279

    Default Re: 3/26/2011 Game Thread #74: Pacers Vs. Pistons

    That box score is atrocious. Unbelievable. Looks like Florida St.

  5. #280
    Member ksuttonjr76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Marion, IA
    Posts
    3,422

    Default Re: 3/26/2011 Game Thread #74: Pacers Vs. Pistons

    The Bucks looking like they may beat the Bulls tonight...

  6. #281

    Default Re: 3/26/2011 Game Thread #74: Pacers Vs. Pistons

    i think AJ Price still believes he's the only guy on the court, like he did in college.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Whiskeyjim For This Useful Post:


  8. #282
    You Did It Joseph!!!! AesopRockOn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    honolulu
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,977
    Mood

    Default Re: 3/26/2011 Game Thread #74: Pacers Vs. Pistons

    Quote Originally Posted by imawhat View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Well, McRoberts was playing really well so he needed to stay out there. I would've preferred to see Tyler return instead of Hibbert, but I guess Roy got to "develop".
    McBob did pick it up. But we had like 73 points with six minutes to go. We needed an offensive spark. At this point, that only comes from Danny or Tyler.

    Words cannot describe Roy's play tonight. Unless the words are "NBA Development League."

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to AesopRockOn For This Useful Post:


  10. #283
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a Gym
    Age
    22
    Posts
    16,882
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/26/2011 Game Thread #74: Pacers Vs. Pistons

    Bucks are shutting down Deng and Boozer and might be on a way to blowing the bulls out they are playing very good. With a lot of effort.

  11. #284

    Default Re: 3/26/2011 Game Thread #74: Pacers Vs. Pistons

    Quote Originally Posted by pacer4ever View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Told u Charlie can flat out shoot the ball
    I like how you say it as if you can't be wrong about anything.

    Congratulations to you for being right about something...even if you mentioned it after he started making it rain.
    Last edited by DemonHunter1105; 03-26-2011 at 10:04 PM.

  12. #285
    Member Trophy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    8,556

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/26/2011 Game Thread #74: Pacers Vs. Pistons

    Man the Bobcats and their fans must be laughing their asses.

    I got the impression when I was there they knew they were done and that we were going to roll right in.

    This team is really an embarrassment and a disgrace.

  13. #286
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a Gym
    Age
    22
    Posts
    16,882
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/26/2011 Game Thread #74: Pacers Vs. Pistons

    is that u kafuman who mike wells just RT?

  14. #287
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Indianapolis
    Age
    33
    Posts
    28,142

    Default Re: 3/26/2011 Game Thread #74: Pacers Vs. Pistons

    postgame thread guys.

  15. #288
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a Gym
    Age
    22
    Posts
    16,882
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/26/2011 Game Thread #74: Pacers Vs. Pistons

    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter1105 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I like how you say it as if you can't be wrong about anything.

    Congratulations to you for bring right about something...even if you mentioned it after he started making it rain.
    I just said if he gets going he doesnt miss and tonight he got going. He is a very good shooter.

  16. #289

    Default Re: 3/26/2011 Game Thread #74: Pacers Vs. Pistons

    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeyjim View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i think AJ Price still believes he's the only guy on the court, like he did in college.
    This is how I know you all aren't evaluating him based the decisions he's making on the court and on how he's running the team, but on how he's shooting the ball.

    Price played a good point guard game tonight. That's why he played at the end. He was running the team well. (Funny how he looks more like a traditional point guard when he plays with guys that can..you know..score)

    His shooting..atrocious..and it's stretched to his free throws..percentages have to even out eventually..right..

  17. #290
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a Gym
    Age
    22
    Posts
    16,882
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/26/2011 Game Thread #74: Pacers Vs. Pistons

    Quote Originally Posted by Whiskeyjim View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    i think AJ Price still believes he's the only guy on the court, like he did in college.


    Now Sookie is gonna do a write up on how AJ is amazing and was amazing in college also.

  18. #291

    Default Re: 3/26/2011 Game Thread #74: Pacers Vs. Pistons

    Quote Originally Posted by pacer4ever View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I just said if he gets going he doesnt miss and tonight he got going. He is a very good shooter.
    Ok, I will give that to you. It just seemed like you were looking for people to pat you on the back because something you said was right. Or that was the way it came off the first time I read it.

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to DemonHunter1105 For This Useful Post:


  20. #292
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    In a Gym
    Age
    22
    Posts
    16,882
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: 3/26/2011 Game Thread #74: Pacers Vs. Pistons

    Quote Originally Posted by DemonHunter1105 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Ok, I will give that to you. It just seemed like you were looking for people to pat you on the back because something you said was right. Or that was the way it came off the first time I read it.
    It wasnt meant that way. I was only trying to tell the poster that If Charlie V gets playing time and is left open i expect him to shot lights out. If he played defense and rebounded how he shoots he would be a near all star.


    EDIT: plus i saw him drop almost 40 on the clippers earlier this year pretty much all of it was jump shots.
    Last edited by pacer4ever; 03-26-2011 at 10:13 PM.

  21. #293

    Default Re: 3/26/2011 Game Thread #74: Pacers Vs. Pistons

    Quote Originally Posted by pacer4ever View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote

    With a lot of effort.

    You mean that thing the Pacers seem to be lacking?

  22. #294

    Default Re: 3/26/2011 Game Thread #74: Pacers Vs. Pistons

    Quote Originally Posted by pacer4ever View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote


    Now Sookie is gonna do a write up on how AJ is amazing and was amazing in college also.
    He shot terrible. Has been shooting terrible. But it's not typical, well before this season (and even in this season) Only good news is, typically..percentages even out.

    As for how he played as a point guard. He was good tonight. Ran the team well, stole the ball 3 times, made good decisions, tried to make some key plays (just can't shoot..even free throws..) Even defended Stuckey as well as he could have.

    So, as I said..it's clear people aren't happy with his shooting percentage, and applying that to the rest of his game..He played well, he shot terrible.
    Last edited by Sookie; 03-26-2011 at 10:50 PM.

  23. #295
    The Doctor's In The House TheDon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    4,583

    Default Re: 3/26/2011 Game Thread #74: Pacers Vs. Pistons

    Quote Originally Posted by Sookie View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Price played a good point guard game tonight. That's why he played at the end. He was running the team well. ..

Similar Threads

  1. Comparing the defenses of the Pistons and Spurs
    By Unclebuck in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-16-2005, 01:41 AM
  2. Those Lucky Pistons
    By PacersFan in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-09-2005, 11:01 PM
  3. Fun and frustrating to root for the Pistons
    By Unclebuck in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-09-2004, 01:31 PM
  4. 4,200 tickets left for Pistons game #1
    By Unclebuck in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-03-2004, 12:54 PM
  5. Pistons postgame comments about tomorrow's game.....
    By Kstat in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-19-2004, 11:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •