Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Butler/Florida game

B U T L E R..U a Bulldog!

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Butler/Florida game

Butler has been my team since I was a little kid. I just don't think Brad
    stevens will leave for anyone at this time. We lose Matt howard but we still got the rest of our team, better recruits, and an improving Chrishawn Hopkins and khyle Marshall who many on the butler staff say he will be better than Hayward was for the dawgs.

They are going to be stacked for years to come. I wish cody zeller would have gone to butler. They were 2nd on his list to IU.

B U T L E R..U a Bulldog!

I'm wearing my Butler gear to Florida on spring break.

Womens Wrestling Champion El Pacero's Avatar

I grew up with Brad... two grades below me. My guess is he wants to stay here. He has proven himself as a successful college coach, so I'm wondering if he would try to wait it out for the Pacers job. Why mess with a hated team like Duke when you could go straight to your hometown NBA team. I'm obviously biased.

Quote Originally Posted by El Pacero View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I grew up with Brad... two grades below me. My guess is he wants to stay here. He has proven himself as a successful college coach, so I'm wondering if he would try to wait it out for the Pacers job. Why mess with a hated team like Duke when you could go straight to your hometown NBA team. I'm obviously biased.
    Because in college coaching matters and is considered a position of respect. As opposed to the NBA where players make more than their coaches and are considered a glorified babysitter. He doesn't seem like he cares for the NBA.

I don't get why people think he'd go to Duke if he were to leave Butler he'd probably go to IU and people commute between Bloomington and Indianapolis everyday(I don't get why with these gas prices but I digress)

Quote Originally Posted by dal9 View Post
    there's a logical fallacy...e.g. i lived most of my first 18 years in indiana, and couldn't wait to get out!
    The same in fact I did end up living in Michigan for a year then returned to Indiana via Indianapolis and have lived here ever since. I'm open to moving anywhere if a great opportunity was available(single and childless) but my family is here and as you get older that starts to mean more.

Quote Originally Posted by Basketball Fan View Post
    Because in college coaching matters and is considered a position of respect. As opposed to the NBA where players make more than their coaches and are considered a glorified babysitter. He doesn't seem like he cares for the NBA.

I don't get why people think he'd go to Duke if he were to leave Butler he'd probably go to IU and people commute between Bloomington and Indianapolis everyday(I don't get why with these gas prices but I digress)
    Unless he completely falls on his face, Crean isn't going anywhere with the recruiting classes he's bringing to IU.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Shade View Post
    Unless he completely falls on his face, Crean isn't going anywhere with the recruiting classes he's bringing to IU.
    He has to win. It's one thing to recruit them, it's another to be able to coach them. Crean has two years, if he doesn't win, he won't be there long.

Custom User Titleist
    Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Passion. Pride. Bulldogs!