Thread: [ot] Alien vs Predator starting to sound good...

Default [ot] Alien vs Predator starting to sound good...

This 3 part article is taking me from "this is probably mediocre at best, but I'll watch it" to "this just might kick ***".

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/featuresnews.php?id=2850

The movie's website (w/ teaser + a small behind the scenes doc. video)

http://www.avp-movie.com/

Tim

Default Re: [ot] Alien vs Predator starting to sound good...

If Predator has all of his toys, game over, Alien is toast.

Predator would enjoy hunting alien. If this movie is as well done as Freddie vs Jason, it should be a hit.

If Sigourney Weaver gets to fight Arnold Schwarzenneger in it, I'll go see it.

Predator would enjoy hunting alien. If this movie is as well done as Freddie vs Jason, it should be a hit.
    I agree on the FvJ thing.

However, on the who wins part, don't let the title fool you. There will be more than one alien. From what I'm reading it will be more like how many there were in the movie "Aliens". Hell, there's not even just one Predator this time...

Tim

However, on the who wins part, don't let the title fool you. There will be more than one alien. From what I'm reading it will be more like how many there were in the movie "Aliens". Hell, there's not even just one Predator this time...
    Predator shouldn't have a problem hunting a bunch of Aliens. He is smart and enjoys the hunt as much as the kill. So long as Predator can find a way to mask his scent, he will be picking off Aliens in many creative ways.

Now I want to see this movie.

Predator shouldn't have a problem hunting a bunch of Aliens. He is smart and enjoys the hunt as much as the kill. So long as Predator can find a way to mask his scent, he will be picking off Aliens in many creative ways.

Now I want to see this movie.
    That's just it, they CAN'T hide from the Aliens. So it makes it a more fair match in that respect than Predators vs humans.

btw did you read the articles i posted at the top? they give you a decent sense of what the movie will be like.