Thread: Heat just gave up a 20 point lead, they're now losing by 5

Default Heat just gave up a 20 point lead, they're now losing by 5

Amazes me how Lebron and Wade can get hot and destroy teams, and them sometimes forget how to score later in the game.

crazy shinaniganz BringJackBack's Avatar

Default Re: Heat just gave up a 20 point lead, they're now losing by 5

That was unbelievable. I'm in awe right now of how hot Orlando got, and how cold Miami is.

Anyone like Jason Richardson for us next year? I think it's obvious that he'd be a poor fit for Darren, but if Lance makes strides next year, or in a couple of years, they'd be a great fit for each other as Jason is pretty much Mike x2 at moving without the ball and shooting. Not to mention his defense.

Quote Originally Posted by BringJackBack View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    That was unbelievable. I'm in awe right now of how hot Orlando got, and how cold Miami is.

Anyone like Jason Richardson for us next year? I think it's obvious that he'd be a poor fit for Darren, but if Lance makes strides next year, or in a couple of years, they'd be a great fit for each other as Jason is pretty much Mike x2 at moving without the ball and shooting. Not to mention his defense.
    I love Jason Richardson, everything about his game. Hard worker, good shot, plays defense, you win with guys like that. I'd take him in a heartbeat. Not to rehash, but that is someone I find exponentially better than OJ Mayo, though if people were to compare their games they'd so Mayo is so young and more skilled me he must be better...

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mattie For This Useful Post:

I like him too. Jason Richardson is very good, but if he doesn't have a good system for him he will struggle.. He can't create for himself which is something that we would still need. If we have DC who doesn't see the floor well Jason will struggle because a lot like Danny, he needs others to create for him.

He'd mesh well with Roy, and especially Lance if he gets significantly better in the next year or two. Of course age is a concern, bout our main concern right now is TALENT which we greatly lack right now.

This game is probably the most entertaining game I've seen all year.. Outside of the first time Celtics and Heat met up this year.

Quote Originally Posted by BringJackBack View Post
    I like him too. Jason Richardson is very good, but if he doesn't have a good system for him he will struggle.. He can't create for himself which is something that we would still need. If we have DC who doesn't see the floor well Jason will struggle because a lot like Danny, he needs others to create for him.

He'd mesh well with Roy, and especially Lance if he gets significantly better in the next year or two. Of course age is a concern, bout our main concern right now is TALENT which we greatly lack right now.
    I hate that I'm repeating myself, but another reason why PG needs to start is so Bird knows who we have. We all see PG's potential, but we won't know what is going to be unless he's thrust in that position. If we could play him the rest of the season, Bird would know who to look for and what are needs are.. I guess what I'm saying is, 2G could be just as glaring as a whole as PF is right now.

The Heat seem desperate to get back into this. They can't keep losing these big games.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Another loss off a wide open Miller 3??

Mood

Sports Logo

As one who relocated to Otown, I have to say

GO
    witters: @imbtyler, @postgameonline

Quote Originally Posted by Day-V View Post
    In conclusion, Paul George is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Pinkham View Post
    Our arena, their arena, Rucker park, it just doesn't matter. We're bigger, longer, younger, faster, and hungrier.

Jumping on that bandwagon?

Mood

Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by mattie View Post
    Jumping on that bandwagon?
    Me? No. But as this is the place I live, I'm rooting for my "HOME" team. Trust me, from a basketball standpoint, I'd much rather be back in Indy right now, going to as many Pacers games as I can, and putting in my name for Area 55 next year.

"unfortunately", school's got me doing other things.
    witters: @imbtyler, @postgameonline

Quote Originally Posted by Day-V View Post
    In conclusion, Paul George is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick Pinkham View Post
    Our arena, their arena, Rucker park, it just doesn't matter. We're bigger, longer, younger, faster, and hungrier.

Loved it! I HATE THE HEAT!

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PacersFan1991 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by imbtyler View Post
    Me? No. But as this is the place I live, I'm rooting for my "HOME" team. Trust me, from a basketball standpoint, I'd much rather be back in Indy right now, going to as many Pacers games as I can, and putting in my name for Area 55 next year.

"unfortunately", school's got me doing other things.
    UCF?

Twitter: @SuprCityIndyFan PacerGuy's Avatar

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

The Heat are only 14-16 against teams w/ records > .500! They have given up big leads like this over & over this year. I really have to question those who think they can win it all t/y. IMO the Heat have some huge flaw's

-IMO they should play LeBron out of the post rather then as a PG/G who brings the ball up the court. He is so strong, not playing in the post is a crime. It seems like he wants to be a G, like Magic was, but but unlike LBJ, Magic was a killer in the post. When he wanted to Magic owned the post. Hell, he beat a great Boston team for the NBA championship from playing in the post. Lebron just does not want to do and that is 1.) shame on him, he knows he can/should do it but does not want to bang, & 2.) shame on his coaches, & esp P.Riley who knows this first hand!!!

-Wade is becoming a liability at the FT line. A huge part of his game is being aggressive, but when you know you can hammer him & not get hurt from the line, it affects how you play. Also IMO, with the exception of a few games (see Pacers), he iss not the "killer" he has been in the past.

-I don't see a "Team", I see great individuals. When I watch Boston I see a "team", Chicago, "team". Orlando is also a group of talented individuals too, but if they can find a way to start trusting each other they could be tough - but like the Heat I just don't see that t/y for them either.
    "Larry Bird: You are Officially On the Clock! (3/24/08)"
    (Watching You Like A Hawk!)

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by mattie View Post
    I love Jason Richardson, everything about his game. Hard worker, good shot, plays defense, you win with guys like that. I'd take him in a heartbeat. Not to rehash, but that is someone I find exponentially better than OJ Mayo, though if people were to compare their games they'd so Mayo is so young and more skilled me he must be better...
    Yeah but Rich doesn't fit with Danny. The Pacers need someone who can create offense, and Rich is more of a finisher like Danny. It's not about who is the better player but who is the better fit. Mayo fits better with Danny for sure.

Plus Richardson makes like 14.5 million dollars and is very overpaid. No thanks.

On the Heat, they just don't have the other positions covered well enough yet. They made a big mistake investing in Mike Miller. They should of used that money on a PG or a C. I am actually surprised at how well the big three have played together. Of course they were gonna have some problems figuring it out but they have done very well, IMO.
    Last edited by Taterhead; 03-04-2011 at 01:24 PM.