Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: pacers gm David Morway Will explain the trade that wasn't/Podcast is already down

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: pacers gm David Morway Will explain the trade that wasn't/Podcast is already down

I really hope one of the scorers they go after in the offseason is Eric Gordon. Yes, I know it will almost impossible to get him but I hope they at least try. You never know with Sterling and what the new CBA will add to his already penny-pinching ways.

I'd also like for them to re-visit the possibility of Mayo if EJ is unavailable. If Stephenson does ever reach the potential that Bird thinks he has I can imagine them in the backcourt together for stretches. Stephenson playing the 1 (not saying I believe him to be a PG but Larry apparently does) on offense and the 2 on defense and Mayo playing vise versa. (Please note that reaching potential means playing at least adequate defense).

I would love a good athletic, defensive, strong rebounding PF this offseason as well...but I'm not sure who is out there.

Default Re: pacers gm David Morway Will explain the trade that wasn't/Podcast is already down

Quote Originally Posted by Pacersalltheway10 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    It just showed tonight that we could of used mayo down the stretch.
    Agreed.

As much as I hate to dwell on the trade that could have been, all I could think about tonight was "OJ Mayo sure would help this lifeless offense"
    Stop quoting people I have on ignore!

Sports Logo

Default Re: JMV1070 #pacers gm David Morway at 5:15p today. Will explain the trade that wasn't and more.

Quote Originally Posted by vnzla81 View Post
    He is similar to the matrix
    I have no clue whether the Matrix or Chandler can create his own shot. Can they?
    Ash from Army of Darkness: Good...Bad...I'm the guy with the gun.

This is David West, he is the Honey Badger, West just doesn't give a *****....he's pretty bad *ss cuz he has no regard for any other Player or Team whatsoever.

Default Re: JMV1070 #pacers gm David Morway at 5:15p today. Will explain the trade that wasn't and more.

Quote Originally Posted by CableKC View Post
    I have no clue whether the Matrix or Chandler can create his own shot. Can they?
    no

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Cain in New Zealand:
    What could OJ Mayo give the Pacers that Paul George couldn't?

Lang Greene:
    Figured I'd answer both of your questions Cain ... Mayo is more polished and NBA ready. The Pacers are in the playoff mix, so you need guys ready to contribute when games get crucial.

George is going to be a good player in this league, but rookies typically don't contribute much on playoff squads.

Read more NBA news and insight: http://www.hoopsworld.com/chat.asp?c...#ixzz1F3ccCq9a
    This is why we should of got OJ he is way more polished than Paul right now.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to pacer4ever For This Useful Post: