Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 38 of 38

Thread: Paul Pierce doesn't think Reggie should even be mentioned with Ray Allen

  1. #26

    Default Re: Paul Pierce doesn't think Reggie should even be mentioned with Ray Allen

    Quote Originally Posted by beast23 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Lol.... congratulations, you challenged my vocabulary. You compelled my to look up the word; wish I hadn't.
    Second that...especially the "wish I hadn't" part!
    Last edited by kellogg; 02-19-2011 at 03:29 PM. Reason: punctuation error

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to kellogg For This Useful Post:


  3. #27
    The Nite Owl LA_Confidential's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Washington D.C.
    Posts
    1,542

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul Pierce doesn't think Reggie should even be mentioned with Ray Allen

    Quote Originally Posted by kellogg View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Second that...especially the "wish I hadn't" part!
    I'll give it a third. Dont you guys know that when you say "I wish I hadnt" looked it up, it make guys like me actually want to look it up.

    Oh well, sometimes you gotta touch the stove before you believe its hot.

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LA_Confidential For This Useful Post:


  5. #28
    Grumpy Old Man (PD host) able's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    8,692

    Default Re: Paul Pierce doesn't think Reggie should even be mentioned with Ray Allen

    They're Celtics, nuff said,










    Trashman !!!!!!!!!! can you take this bag as well ???
    So Long And Thanks For All The Fish.

    If you've done 6 impossible things today?
    Then why not have Breakfast at Milliways!


  6. The Following User Says Thank You to able For This Useful Post:


  7. #29
    Member Pacers#1Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Indianapolis, Indiana
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,781

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul Pierce doesn't think Reggie should even be mentioned with Ray Allen

    Quote Originally Posted by beast23 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Lol.... congratulations, you challenged my vocabulary. You compelled my to look up the word; wish I hadn't.
    The day I broaden someone's vocabulary is a day I can be proud of. You're all welcome... and I'm sorry lol.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Pacers#1Fan For This Useful Post:


  9. #30

    Default Re: Paul Pierce doesn't think Reggie should even be mentioned with Ray Allen

    Quote Originally Posted by LA_Confidential View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    I'll give it a third. Dont you guys know that when you say "I wish I hadnt" looked it up, it make guys like me actually want to look it up.

    Oh well, sometimes you gotta touch the stove before you believe its hot.
    Reminds me of my cousins' Facebook page, where he asked visitors to check out his new band with a link to it. Needless to say, stupid me had to check it out...

    At least here I didn't feel like I had to gouge my eyeballs out...

    ...only have to use a screwdriver to floss between my ears.

  10. #31

    Default Re: Paul Pierce doesn't think Reggie should even be mentioned with Ray Allen

    Quote Originally Posted by Pacers#1Fan View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    The day I broaden someone's vocabulary is a day I can be proud of. You're all welcome... and I'm sorry lol.
    You're a complete Nimrod...in a good way...I guess.

  11. #32
    Nerd.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Greenwood, IN
    Age
    32
    Posts
    5,051
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul Pierce doesn't think Reggie should even be mentioned with Ray Allen

    Quote Originally Posted by huber14 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    was this before or after he had to use a wheelchair?
    That's straight up awesome.

  12. #33

    Default Re: Paul Pierce doesn't think Reggie should even be mentioned with Ray Allen

    Could you imagine the wheel chair shortage in America if Paul Pierce was running through and around as many screens as Reggie did?

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to Foul on Smits For This Useful Post:


  14. #34
    Tree People to the Core! indygeezer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Cumberland
    Posts
    15,214
    Mood

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul Pierce doesn't think Reggie should even be mentioned with Ray Allen

    I really don't put any credence to ANYTHING PP says, not since his showing in the Indianapolis World Games.
    If you get to thinkin’ you’re a person of some influence, try orderin’ somebody else’s dog around..

  15. #35
    Brilliant sunsun sunsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    China
    Age
    24
    Posts
    113

    Default Re: Paul Pierce doesn't think Reggie should even be mentioned with Ray Allen

    I don't even know why there was ever a discussion with Miller and Ray Allen...Reggie is the legend, but Ray Allen just a shooter.

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sunsun For This Useful Post:


  17. #36

    Default Re: Paul Pierce doesn't think Reggie should even be mentioned with Ray Allen

    Quote Originally Posted by Peck View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Again I get the anger and everything but if had compared Ray to any other great shooter not named Reggie Miller no one on here would really care.
    Strongly disagree. If he had said Steve Alford, the police at Conseco would have to wear riot gear the next time the Celtics came to town.

  18. #37
    pacer fan since 88-89 Mr_Smith's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Indianapolis/Noblesville
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,497

    Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

    Default Re: Paul Pierce doesn't think Reggie should even be mentioned with Ray Allen

    Paul is still mad that Reggie & Co. eliminated him two years straight in the playoffs in 04 and 05. I don't care what he says, all 3 (Pierce, Garnett, Allen) were all perennial losers before they all came together.
    And the walls came tumbling down.....

  19. #38
    Administrator Unclebuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    32,711

    Default Re: Paul Pierce doesn't think Reggie should even be mentioned with Ray Allen

    I don't know why this would bother us, he is defending a current teammate.

    who cares.

    We know Ray and reggie are two of the best shooters of alltime, who should we care what PP has to say

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Unclebuck For This Useful Post:


Similar Threads

  1. Chris Paul demands trade
    By Basketball Fan in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-22-2010, 12:10 AM
  2. Reggie Miller vs. Ray Allen
    By Jose Slaughter in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 04-26-2009, 03:52 PM
  3. What Reggie Miller Means to Me
    By brich in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-20-2005, 12:42 AM
  4. Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-22-2005, 04:18 PM
  5. Paul Pierce for Al Harrington?
    By Unclebuck in forum Indiana Pacers
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 04-27-2004, 11:52 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •