Thread: Anyone know a good site for cheap jerseys?

Default Anyone know a good site for cheap jerseys?

Has anyone ever ordered a jersey from this site? I know it's just a asian site that sells nock off "authentic" looking jerseys but for the price I wouldn't mind buying a jersey or two. I notice they don't take credit cards only paypal or western union and you have to complete your order via an e-mail which seems kinda sketchy.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Anyone know a good site for cheap jerseys?

I wouldnt buy from them thoes prices are the prices my uncle gets jerseys for. So they are basiclly making no money so i doubt it is real. My uncle sells authtic jerseys for $80 to the public so he makes money off them. It doesnt look like these guys are real. The cheapest ive seen is $45. Then the realtler still make a little profit. My uncle makes me pay $35 which is still a good price but he only does it cause im family.

there are better sites out there where you can pay with a credit card through paypal which gives you double protection in case of a problem

Rooting My Family 2 Glory CooperManning's Avatar

I've ordered jerseys from sites similar to that. They stitch the jerseys themselves, then sew on the patches. Sometimes they look about exactly the same, sometimes they're flawed, it's a roll of the dice. I'm pretty sure they ship from Asia so it's expensive and takes awhile. Overall if you want a few cheap jerseys and you're not extremely picky about them being "official" it's not a bad option. As far as this particular site it could be a rip off, but I've used sites that are almost exactly the same before and have always gotten my order.

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

My buddy had a jersey on he got from jerseys2009.com. It was a Packers jersey that he wore during the SB. I'm not a jersey professional or anything, but it certainly didn't seem like anything was wrong with it. It had all the reebok logos on in the right place, the material was pretty heavy, the stitching was done right. The sleeves were a little weird, the elastic bands were tighter than normal but it didn't look bad or feel bad to wear. In fact, I'm about to order two from there for me and my GF.