Thread: BONUS: Shear Sports Podcasts: LeBron James and James Jones (pacers talk and more)

Default BONUS: Shear Sports Podcasts: LeBron James and James Jones (pacers talk and more)

Hey guys,

I recorded the audio from yesterday's media session with LeBron James, where he talked a lot about their match-ups with Indiana, and that can be heard here: Shear Sports Podcast: LeBron James

In a more former interview I talked to former Pacer and current Heat role player James Jones about his upcoming three point content, the importance of Miami's role players, the Heat's battles with the Pacers, and his role as the NBA Players Association Treasurer in the upcoming labor negotiations: Shear Sports Podcast: James Jones (Miami Heat)

Hope you guys enjoy. Hopefully I can get another Pacers interview next Monday after the all-star game.
    follow me on twitter: @Shear1989

2. The Following User Says Thank You to GetBuckets For This Useful Post:

Default Re: BONUS: Shear Sports Podcasts: LeBron James and James Jones (pacers talk and more)

Just as I thought showed in LeBron's media sessions yesterday, he has little respect for the Pacers. The arrogance of him is astonishing. I hope the Pacers can play the Heat in the first round and at least give them they a little scared.
    follow me on twitter: @Shear1989