Thread: 3-teamer

Default 3-teamer

IND gets: Jeff Green, Nenad Kristic, Morris Peterson

SAT gets: Jeff Foster, Daequan Cook, DJ White

OKC gets: James Posey, Mike Dunleavy, Antonio McDyess, James Anderson, Chris Quinn, Steve Novak

We trade 2 expiring contracts and James Posey for 3 expiring contracts. Kristic could be a decent backup for the rest of the year, Peterson will wow us with his suit selection, and Jeff Green could resign.

San Antonio gets the best backup center in the league for cheap, an expiring contract, and a decent young PF.

Thunder get 3 solid veterans, a young shooter, and 2 throw-ins.

In the offseason, we resign Green and McRoberts. That leaves us with 11 players on the roster, our 2 draft picks make 13. Collison, Price, Lance, George, Rush, Granger, Dahntay, Green, Hansbrough, McRoberts, Hibbert, 1st rounder, 2nd rounder. Bring over Barac and Lorbek and we have 15 on the roster.

Or... just keep the team as is and win it all that way. I'm fine with that as well

Larry Bird

Default Re: 3-teamer

Wouldn't mind it I guess but I'm still hoping to get David West. But still not a bad trade.

Quote Originally Posted by dgranger17 View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    IND gets: Jeff Green, Nenad Kristic, Morris Peterson

SAT gets: Jeff Foster, Daequan Cook, DJ White

OKC gets: James Posey, Mike Dunleavy, Antonio McDyess, James Anderson, Chris Quinn, Steve Novak

We trade 2 expiring contracts and James Posey for 3 expiring contracts. Kristic could be a decent backup for the rest of the year, Peterson will wow us with his suit selection, and Jeff Green could resign.

San Antonio gets the best backup center in the league for cheap, an expiring contract, and a decent young PF.

Thunder get 3 solid veterans, a young shooter, and 2 throw-ins.

In the offseason, we resign Green and McRoberts. That leaves us with 11 players on the roster, our 2 draft picks make 13. Collison, Price, Lance, George, Rush, Granger, Dahntay, Green, Hansbrough, McRoberts, Hibbert, 1st rounder, 2nd rounder. Bring over Barac and Lorbek and we have 15 on the roster.

Or... just keep the team as is and win it all that way. I'm fine with that as well

Larry Bird
    I like it for us but would OKC be willing to give up Jeff Green for one decent prospect and several average players (two of which have longer term contracts)?

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Yeah, I see no way OKC trades Green unless they're absolutely convinced that they can't or won't re-sign him. And I don't think he's the right guy to bring in because he isn't a traditional power forward. I like him better as a small forward.

Jeff Green just got traded. So did Kristic, Peterson, and White

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by spreedom View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Yeah, I see no way OKC trades Green unless they're absolutely convinced that they can't or won't re-sign him. And I don't think he's the right guy to bring in because he isn't a traditional power forward. I like him better as a small forward.
    or get a Beast like Kedrick Perkins at center