Thread: Hansbrough on 1 Channel, Vogel On the Other

Post Hansbrough on 1 Channel, Vogel On the Other

I kno that some of our members don't line in Indy so for those who dont and for those who didn't have the previledge to watch these two on tv less than 10 minutes ago I'll give you some points I liked and some highlights.

First off..Tyler was on 13 for our natives and some things he highlighted were....

1. He really feels like a totally different player from last year and as he put it "night and day." and he's looking forward to the break.

2. I thought it was funny how he wouldn't even say Jims name. Lol it was a question asked about the coach and obviously listing ways he and "the coach from the last few years" (hilarious to me) have different ways of coaching this team.

3. Describes himself as an energy guys who can likes to rebound and might throw an elbow from time to time

Finally he talked about his brother Ben and how him and his brother used to fight in the backyard and that he's not much of the talker like his brother. He says " he's more of a fiery player and if he gets hot you'll know about it" and " I'm more of a let my play do the talking type of player."

Now to Coach Vogel on channel 6 for the locals again had a smile on the whole time but through those up right positioned facial expression he had this to say.

1. He showed just about as much respect to Jim that ray showed to Reggie. He said that Jim made him the person, coach, and leader he is today! Saying if it wasn't for him I wouldn't be here without him and pitino.

2. He guaranteed the playoffs and has assured fans he does what to keep the job and that he told the team about the packers, which I'm sure dun loved. That the packers won the super bowl but they barely made the playoffs but they were the hottest team going into the playoffs. He hmm, Indy too coach.
    So,'and I quote well at the end of the season will not only be one of the hottest teams but will make a lot of noise there too

3. And my personal fave when he called pg a star in the making; I believe im sleepy but doing this for you guys.

So there you have it there's more but I'm basically sleep.

Oh yeah, Tyler also mentioned that the day Vogel got promoted that he took him and Josh in a room and told them their roles and that that made him feel good because it was unknown before and they were jus winging it before.

Ok good night everyone love ya but gotta go! Jus cus i kno someone loves them and I already did this for u guys so.......

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to King Phoenix For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: Hansbrough on 1 Channel, Vogel On the Other

I think I got the gist of what you're saying. Thanks.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Finally he talked about his brother Ben and how him and his brother used to fight in the backyard and that he's not much of the talker like his brother. He says " he's more of a fiery player and if he gets hot you'll know about it" and " I'm more of a let my play do the talking type of player."
    whoa
    BLUE COLLAR GOLD SWAGGER

@The_Real_CJake

Damn that's a scary thought

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by King Phoenix View Post
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Oh yeah, Tyler also mentioned that the day Vogel got promoted that he took him and Josh in a room and told them their roles and that that made him feel good because it was unknown before and they were just winging it before.
    We've heard this often since JOB was fired, but it's still mind boggling that after several years the players roles were still unknown.
    "Just look at the flowers ........ BANG"