Quote Originally Posted by naturallystoned
    This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
    Quote Originally Posted by homedoggie
    Quote Originally Posted by Roaming
    I'm not entirely opposed to the idea of a new logo. I know alot of you guys like it, but I don't really care for it.

I remember hearing a year back or so that Donnie Walsh wanted to appeal to more african americans since the Pacers fanbase was predominantly caucasion. Maybe this new uni and logo is an attempt to be more appealing. He did say the players had creative imput on it.

A new name would kick ***. I think the 'Pacers' sounds kinda fairy-ish. It doesn't say anything good about our team. It just doesn't strike fear. It's almost as bad as the Clippers.

Lastly, I sure hope that the new jerseys do NOT have pin-stripes. I hate the pin-striped jerseys now. It looks like someone pissed on a Yankee's jersey. I'm a fan or our retro jersey, and since this new jersey is suppoe to look almost "retro", I'm hoping it looks alot like our "retro" we have now.
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^<<<<<:horsedoo:
    My thanks to you Gnome, for being such an asshat. I gave my oppinion, and you took 3 seconds out of your life to prove what a dick you are. I hope you get Nut Cancer.

Why does it seem that everyone around here is just trying to get banned this offseason?

I feel that my oppinion is just as valuable as Gnomes. And evidentally he felt that a smiley emoticon aimed at degrading my post was a justifiable action. I don't feel that way. I thought what I said was right on the ball.

Now, I am a highly respected member at another site, and I always post my oppinion on the Pacers, as well as other teams as honestly as I can. I don't sugar coat things. But I also don't try to draw first blood by posting a smiley as degredation to someone else's post.

I have a site of my own coming out, Zero Gravity Sports. I hope to see some of you guys there, but I will not spam, it's not my way. If any of you guys want to check it out when it opens, I'll be glad to drop a site adress via PM.

I just wanted to add that part. As for Gnome, I overreacted to him, but I feel as tho I was being dissed, and I took action. If I get banned, he should get banned too. However, I don't think a brainless smiley post and an angered retaliation is good enough cause for banning.

Default Re: New Logo?

My thanks to you Gnome, for being such an asshat. I gave my oppinion, and you took 3 seconds out of your life to prove what a dick you are. I hope you get Nut Cancer.
    This is your warning. This kind of crap won't fly here.

As for Gnome, his was a hell of a lot more tame than yours, and if you're wondering why you're being called on and not him, it's because his didn't cross the line, but yours easily did.

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo

I thought my later post summed up how I felt. I thought that I had made it clear that I know I overreacted. If you are going to censor me for calling someone a uber-loobing ***-jammer, then I don't think I want to post here anymore. I'm a die hard pacers fan, but I'm also a human being and I have feelings.

I don't respond well to people treating my like ****. I can see this site is one big click, you have your favorite posters, and since I'm not one of them, I'm the one that get's the boot.

Anyways, hicks, since you are the owner/admin/god of this board, what you says should go. But I'm not going to take your warning, instead I'm just going to tell you that this site has potential, but it's still just a small site filled with ghastly rumors and post-padders. Your warning won't make me watch my tongue, your warning won't make me become less a man.

You see what I'm doing? I'm making a very long post. I'm not posting a smiley emoticon to show how much I hate your post. I'm explaining it. I rarely post here anyways, so this don't really effect me to much. And all I can say is you can ban me, but I will be back. I won't be back to retaliate, just to read the rumors, and be the silent fly on the wall like I was before; before I made the mistake of giving my honest oppinion so some monkey in a cage with a keyboard could insult my post, and my oppinion, which isn't very valuable, because I only make worthy posts.

Good-day.

Chao,
    Roberto

I understand why you were upset, and it truly is understandable. But that doesn't justify the over the top response you gave. When people say the kind of things you did earlier, they get one warning, and if they do it again, they're gone. That's all. If that's some kind of outrageous proposal to you, then maybe it's best you leave, because it won't change. However, in the meantime, no one's getting banned, you can still read/talk about whatever you wish. Leave or stay, it's up to you. But I will never allow the kind of filth that you displayed earlier to become common here.

your warning won't make me become less a man.
    Now, I may be wrong here, but I don't think that was the purpose behind it.

And wishing cancer on someone who didn't like your post is kind of extreme.
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?

Indy's Wild Wild West Side: 8 sec-check...Club Rio-check...Cloud 9-check

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Quote Originally Posted by Roaming
    I'm not entirely opposed to the idea of a new logo. I know alot of you guys like it, but I don't really care for it.

I remember hearing a year back or so that Donnie Walsh wanted to appeal to more african americans since the Pacers fanbase was predominantly caucasion. Maybe this new uni and logo is an attempt to be more appealing. He did say the players had creative imput on it.

A new name would kick ***. I think the 'Pacers' sounds kinda fairy-ish. It doesn't say anything good about our team. It just doesn't strike fear. It's almost as bad as the Clippers.

Lastly, I sure hope that the new jerseys do NOT have pin-stripes. I hate the pin-striped jerseys now. It looks like someone pissed on a Yankee's jersey. I'm a fan or our retro jersey, and since this new jersey is suppoe to look almost "retro", I'm hoping it looks alot like our "retro" we have now.
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^
    ^<<<<<:horsedoo:

Opinions are like ********, everybody has one!

I don't know why you decided to single me out when everyone else with the or the doesn't agree with your opinion. If I offended you, I apologize, that was not my intention. But, you should have a little thicker skin and expect that not everyone will agree with what you have to say. If you are going to float out an opinion, don't lash out when other folks deliver an opinion about your opinion!

I can't help when you decide to call the team that I spend hours on end and $ after $ supporting as "fairy-ish". You should expect a harsh reaction!!! As for calling out the name of my team fairy-ish, do you even know how the team even got it's name? I highly doubt it!!! When the team received it's charter to play in the ABA, the fans of this basketball rich state were told that this team would, "set the pace in professional basketball!" Those words were backed up by 3 ABA titles so the name fit more then ever. What I'm getting at is...Tradition! When you stomp on tradition by labeling something fairy-ish, you should expect the ire of many.

As for calling me an asshat... Nice way to show your maturity and intellegence. Do us all a favor and grow up before you come to the adult table!

[edit=29=1095110063][/edit]
    [edit=12=1095110643][/edit]
    ...Still "flying casual"
    @roaminggnome74

So if I don't have an opinion, I don't have a...

I better get that checked out.
    [edit=424=1095110288][/edit]
    You, Never? Did the Kenosha Kid?