Quote Originally Posted by naturallystoned
This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
Quote Originally Posted by homedoggie
Quote Originally Posted by Roaming
Quote Originally Posted by homedoggie
I'm not entirely opposed to the idea of a new logo. I know alot of you guys like it, but I don't really care for it.

I remember hearing a year back or so that Donnie Walsh wanted to appeal to more african americans since the Pacers fanbase was predominantly caucasion. Maybe this new uni and logo is an attempt to be more appealing. He did say the players had creative imput on it.

A new name would kick ***. I think the 'Pacers' sounds kinda fairy-ish. It doesn't say anything good about our team. It just doesn't strike fear. It's almost as bad as the Clippers.

Lastly, I sure hope that the new jerseys do NOT have pin-stripes. I hate the pin-striped jerseys now. It looks like someone pissed on a Yankee's jersey. I'm a fan or our retro jersey, and since this new jersey is suppoe to look almost "retro", I'm hoping it looks alot like our "retro" we have now.
^
^
^
^
^<<<<<:horsedoo:
My thanks to you Gnome, for being such an asshat. I gave my oppinion, and you took 3 seconds out of your life to prove what a dick you are. I hope you get Nut Cancer.

Why does it seem that everyone around here is just trying to get banned this offseason?

I feel that my oppinion is just as valuable as Gnomes. And evidentally he felt that a smiley emoticon aimed at degrading my post was a justifiable action. I don't feel that way. I thought what I said was right on the ball.

Now, I am a highly respected member at another site, and I always post my oppinion on the Pacers, as well as other teams as honestly as I can. I don't sugar coat things. But I also don't try to draw first blood by posting a smiley as degredation to someone else's post.

I have a site of my own coming out, Zero Gravity Sports. I hope to see some of you guys there, but I will not spam, it's not my way. If any of you guys want to check it out when it opens, I'll be glad to drop a site adress via PM.

I just wanted to add that part. As for Gnome, I overreacted to him, but I feel as tho I was being dissed, and I took action. If I get banned, he should get banned too. However, I don't think a brainless smiley post and an angered retaliation is good enough cause for banning.