Thread: 25 days to Camp

Default 25 days to Camp

exactly 25 days remain until the opening of trainingscamp.
    Nothing is happening, it seems, Wolkowhatever is a no chance except on a non guaranteed contract, my opinion however is that he wont take the risk of being pulverized by Harrison or worse Polly to remain emptyhanded.

We got SJax, we lost Al "blackhole" Harrington.

The contest for best dressed benchman is wide open with the departure of Brewer, and the least playing "big man" contest has some new blood, but will remain a toss-up between Polly and Harrie.

Starters are pretty cemented, non one will take away places from JO, Ron Ron, Mel and Jeff, the only question in some eyes will be whether Reggie or SJax starts, my money is on Reggie, playing a grand total of 12 -16 minutes per game.

Yes, JB will be better remembered at the end of the season coming for bball then drink, I predict we will all be happily surprised.

Who will be "visiting" us in camp? are there any ideas on whether we will get a 15th man to fill the bench or will we do another start with 14?

How fit will JO be, and how well behaved will Ron Ron be this year?

if you have an idea on any of this, please share.

So Long And Thanks For All The Fish.

If you've done 6 impossible things today?
    Then why not have Breakfast at Milliways!

Mood

Sports Logo Sports Logo Sports Logo

Default Re: 25 days to Camp

is it 25 days from now yet?

Default Re: 25 days to Camp

Sure is the dog days right now. I woke up this morning and thought "I'd really like to watch a basketball game today". bah.